Math genius

>math genius
>accountant
Do these people even know what math is? Or accounting?

Other urls found in this thread:

pwc.com/us/en/careers/campus/why-pwc/what-we-do-risk-assurance.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the difference?

Accounting is about systems and math is the basis of all systems.

But now he is a genius that shoots guns.
You can never see that in any other movie.

>accounting
>literally just organizing and basic arithmetic

it's not that hard. All you need is a good memory and an autistic sense for little details

when did they say math genius? he's just really good at mental math and memorization.

he looks like AVGN in this photo

it's maths you stupid yank cunt, get to fuck

>Do these people even know what math is? Or accounting?

do you even know what forensic accounting is?

"Look at me! I'm Ignorant!"

>HE IS A MAN
>WHO KNOWS MATH
>THIS SUMMER
>SOME PEOPLE
>WILL MAKE A MISTAKE
>AND THEY WILL PAY
>*machine-gun noises*
>ONLY IN CINEMAS
>THE ACOUNTANT

>forensic accounting

doesn't require anything other than having a ridiculously good memory for long, retardedly worded laws and contracts.

this thread has way more responses than it deserves

You know nothing of my existence.

You think this man can even balance a check book?

this mobie was very good

Nothing.

Actual math genius movie coming through

I will END you.

Ben Afflick does a shitty solo remake with 'actshun' for the hollywood audience even though he already did the superior version years ago.

I would say this warrants an Unqualified Opinion.

Math has very little to do with Accounting. Shocking, as everyone assumes we are amazing with math.

you don't get it he is Forensic lad. He can cook the books in a matter of seconds.

accounting has very little to do with math (only the basics you learn in fourth grade) and has everything to do with corporate and financial law, IFRS, IAS, GAAP etc.

t. accountant

BEN AFFLECK IS JAMES ROLFE

I am terrible at maths but quite good at accounting. I guess accounting is more autistic, everything fits right there.

This.

T. Accountant

it's t., not T., faggot

he's not a maths genius becuse he's an accountant

he's a maths genius and he's an accountant

T. faggot

At least Ben is doing alright these days.

The "T" stands for "Terveisin" (Regards), and can be written as T or t.

T. Finnish person

He looks more fucked up in the after photo somehow. Like they turned him into plastic. Very disturbing

>when the autism kicks in

It seems like yesterday when he was sweetface AJ in armaggedon

OP, everyone here is a retard that thinks statistics is maths too.

It's all natural user.

he is right though

this movie is ASS

Stop samefagging, have dignity

That smile is super autistic-looking

>ITT: No accountants

I'm a CPA for E&Y and there are plenty of branches of accounting that require math. Not all of it is just crunching data into excel and auditing. Advisory services in Banking and Capital Markets will require you to understand GAAP procedures and most people in that will generally have a graduate degree in either economics or math. The CFPB requires forensic accountants who understand the derivatives market which requires math.

Holy shit nobody cares about your fucking boring work.

Are you expert in gorilla accounting?

Statistics is math.

See

Statistics is rooted in probability, which is borderline analysis. Based on that alone, it's math.

No doubt got on a sick cycle (roids) with personal trainer chefs etc out the ass for batman vs superman and w/e other film he was the newer batman in (can't even remember).

>tfw you fell for the actuarial science meme

fucking end my life

He looked better on the left actually

>accounting has very little to do with math (only the basics you learn in fourth grade

"accounting has nothing to do with math. except the fundamental part"

ITT: accountants trying to pretend they're nothing more than glorified bean counters

You're a low level bean counter with some very basic legal knowledge.

stop sucking your own cock, faggot

thank the lord i switched out of actuarial science into pure math after the first financial math class i took. every time i have a class where some other students are actuarial, they all complain about it.

>basic legal knowledge
GAAP isn't enforceable by the law, accountants know nothing about business law... which is why corporations hire corporate lawyers

You would know this if you have any sort of income managed by a CPA but you're probably some NEET

Reading this makes me feel so fucking dumb. Probably because I am

after actually looking at your picture, that's just talking about how the sample mean is a consistent estimator, applied to life insurance policies.

also, was this movie any good? math aside

>put glasses on generic action man
>suddenly he's smart
I don't have the annoyed pepe with me right now but just pretend I attached that particular picture to my post. Thanks.

>Punished Ben Affleck
>generic action man
He has the look of a man who knows pain

>literally all jobs get portrayed badly in hollywood movies
>math autists feel the need to sperg because they have to point out they know math better than others

Welcome to economics, where everything is made harder then it actually is.

They try so hard to avoid math that they actually make it harder.

>all of those outrageous assumptions about distributions and independence

I'm just shocked, user. It's like you never even saw Tango & Cash.

Internal accounting, which contains everything from capital budgeting to cash management, requires a good capability to do math and an understanding of basic statistics concepts. Basic mathematics are your tools for decision making. But I stress maths is a means not an end to an accountant/controller/CFO.

Financial accounting, which has more to do with auditing and basic bookkeeping, has less to do with maths. It's more about your capability to process large amounts of varying information and your knowledge of the regulatory landscape.

t. Big 4 faggot doing a masters in accounting & finance

>tfw you self studied as a sophmore and junior and passed two acuarial exams on your own
>tfw you had a great internship with a actuarial life insuance consultant group last summer
>tfw you sat for fhe fourth exam this past friday
>tfw youre graduating in december but have not applied to anywhere bc you feel you wasted your youth
>tfw when you do everything right and still dont make it

Which boring robot factory? PWC here - I hate my life.

Reminder to NOT waste your life with this shit.

Get drunk, fuck a girl and feel alive.

EY. Just collecting financial accounting expertise before I start looking for an internal accounting position to actually kick off my career.

>I hate my life.
90% of the PWC people I know have said this. I know the Big 4 are just indoctrination labs but holy hell do they only hire suicidal people?

>these things are mutually exclusive

brainlet detected

Math is to all other concepts what Filipinos are to all other races

>tfw studying tax law and accounting

should I end it now?

>actually writing T instead of t
How pathetic can a person be.
I hope the endless darkness about to envelop Finland yet again crushes your spirit and you end up killing yourself.

I don't know - maybe it's just a groupthink thing. Good to hear EY isn't so bad, they have a reputation for being nicer people over here in the UK.

Are you fucking kidding? The taxmen get all the chicks.

Could be worse, you could have wasted hundreds of thousands of dollars you'll never get back in a meme degree like film.

is this a meme I'm not aware of?

Solid work, possibly a bit boring.

>I don't understand a specific language
>I must be dumb

Brutal.

He looks like that nerdy-ass piece of shit snob-kid from Lazytown in that pic too.
Pic related.

>tfw wanted to study history but didn't want to become a teacher

fuck it

Comfy office job, little stress, plenty of free time. Basically a one way ticket to white middle class, you did fine bro, at least you didn't fall for the STEM meme

How do you fags have time for anything? Buddy of mine joined Deloitte a few months ago and his weight skyrocketed, free time dropped like a rock, and I'm pretty sure he's becoming dead to life.

An older guy I know tells me that once you're a year and half in, the first thing you do after coming in is spend an hour job hunting.

>"Genius"
>Does maths and not philosophy

lol

Is that you Donald?

>philosophy
DUDE WEED LMAO

The entire field peaked ~2500 years ago, get cucked.

>Deloitte

I'm sorry for you friend m8.

PWC Master race

Yeah, when it's prime audit season life is shit. Not quite so bad right now.

That job hunting thing is right though, and Deloitte has the most backstabby reputation of the big four.

>all these big four posters
I knew I couldn't be the only non-NEET user

>take accounting classes
>sit alone
>instructors always talk about Accounting Standards for Private Enterprise
>shorten it to ASPE
>sit alone, hear ASPE five times a class

PwC Switzerland reporting in. Risk Assurance ain't half bad.

You made 3 mistakes in E&Y, pleb.

Same in UK - it's ok I guess.

Oh shit really? I didn't know Deloitte had that rep. I figured the Big 4 were the Big 4. Interchangeable hells.

Oh man, my buddy is fucked. He's locked in now due to Visa restrictions and sponsorships.

what does risk assurance mean?

Is he a dick? Dicks flourish at Deloitte.

Ex PwC Spain here, it was hell and I'm surprised there aren't more suicides among interns

It's like hell as depicted in the Devine Comedy

It's the things that the big four do that aren't accounting / audit.
pwc.com/us/en/careers/campus/why-pwc/what-we-do-risk-assurance.html

So, that's what Kim Kardashian used to assure her butt?

>tfw all these Big Four axons
>tfw fucked up in school and came with no connections and shit GPA
>tfw working at tiny firm looking over small businesses and making payroll tax returns
>tfw I want to get out and go to a big company with a fucking 401K and the salary to get myself a Roth IRA

Fffuucck, I regret all the time I spent in reading manga and playing vidya.