CAPS (3) vs PENS (3) GAME 7

who wins? who loses? who gets knocked out by a chimping out craps? who gets outskilled by a superior pens team?! which team reigns surpreme?!

predicting; Pens 4 : 2 Craps

Other urls found in this thread:

ustream.tv/channel/
youtube.com/watch?v=qDD7ZySg_8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Capitals.

LOS PINGUINOS.

Caps deserve to win but I have a bad feeling pens are gunna win again on some more meme fast break goals that they get like once a game

digits for GWG

again no 64

Caps win big tonight and get the monkey off their back. Pens D has no answer for the caps offense and the Pens powerplay has been a total joke.

no 64 or 76

Fuck the craps

no 64 76 or 89
mou ikkai

eventually I'll get digits that exist

CMON GIMME NUMBERS

>it ends 33x31

i'm not even gonna talk any shit in this thread i'm just gonna sit back and watch the magic happen

37 minutes can't go fast enough

please?

pens PP has been a total joke. they've been off since the craps took crosby out.

HAPPY CAPS ELIMINATION DAY

Me

45 is some literal who that ain't playing once more and I'm out

2 goals tonight

Pongs win 4-2

someone at the game have a sign promising kessel free hotdogs for life if he wins plz

if this happens

Pens: 15 : 2 Craps

how much more do you think all of phil's equipment weighs after each game over the average player due to all of the horrendous, exaggerated sweating he appears to do?

Do it for Mario

is that Fleury with makeup on?

How long until Crosby's tragic brain damage kicks in and he starts forgetting he plays hockey and starts wetting himself on the ice?

I'm pretty sure that happened already last game

Malkin

>lemieux comes on the ice to score the GWG

NICE

I have my popcorn ready for when the pongs go down 2-0 in the first. The tears will fuel me for weeks

stream where?

ustream gx2ZfTsv7C3

Dubs for Pens win...
But lose to Sens

It's at www.getajobandbuycableyouloser.com

>being this dumb
ustream.tv/channel/
or just v=Q-xDz2wqeoY

rebbit/nflstreams

PengoWins beat cuckitals. Crosby fucks ovechkins ass with a rusty pipe and trotz garrotes shittencuck.

any bolts bros still hanging around

Don't disappoint caps

Hey guys - just want to remind everyone to keep it clean. I post here with my family. No reason this can't be a thread the whole family can enjoy.

As much as I hate to say it, my money would be on the Caps.

They gotta win EVENTUALLY, right?

Penis

t. gambler's fallacy

Caps = Hillary
Pens = Trump

Kys

I'll take some morphine and a rimjob if you are getting up.

Any based YouTube streams?

but the pens are the bad guys

But Trump is in Washington. He has memed the Capitals to victory.

got u senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=qDD7ZySg_8I

He held his 100 day rally in pitt. He says Washington is a swamp.

Caps fan but I like the bolts wish stammer didn't get hurt

Ladies and gentlemen of Sup Forums, please rise and kindly remove your hats for our national anthem.

Tried this and got a virus wtf man

Last two digits is final score
PENS first

blyat

>sandwich postin'

hope ovi wins a cup eventually

Who else is going to switch to the Wiz at 8?

>implying they ever had fans

Lmao that faggot bandwagon is already dead.

GO CAPS, 5-1 caps. easy hattrick burakovsky.

It's a free country you can't tell me what to do

who /casualhockeyfan/ here?
regular season a shit

GO PENS

mia gonna come begging for the pens team to run a train on her when they sweep in 7

I hope he wins one too hopefully this year then he can make a run for the goal record

post yfw ovi finally gets past round 2

That's why I said please, goddamnit! REEEE!!

You just know this alpha is going to fuck both of them after the game

Monkey get out

GO CAPS

Canada desu

here senpai.

I just root for russian players since i'm russian

bob macdonald is the whitest name ive ever heard

i like this version of the anthem, has a nice fast pace

>random shouting at odd points of the anthem
Why is DC so autistic?

Capitals cannot be stopped. Batman is on our side.

I'm just here for Crosby

you probably don't see too many white names in sweden.

Crosby about to use that lower body strength to fuck ovi

I watch every Coyotes, CJB and AVS game
The only good teams in the NHL desu senpai
True hockey fan teams

Its spelt Bettman

How is the knob of Holtby's stick legal? There has to be a whole roll of tape on there.

I thought it was obvious.
We shout "RED" for the color of our team.
"OH" for Ovechkin, our captain.

tarasenko is my favorite player since datsyuk left the nhl.

ur right its all latin and viking names who were definately not white

>60%

hello, can someone tell me what happened to the new york rangers

What kind of zany calls can >we predict lads?

>chanting crosby

Hes concussed you idiots i doubt he can hear a thing with a brain that swollen

MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING MEME MAGIC INCOMING

Oh you're still here? We're waiting for an appropriate challenger

you lie
I know you're probably just a disgusting habs fan

My digits confirm Caps win, the prophecy will be fulfilled.

FUCK RUSSIA

Crosby game misconduct 2nd period

Cap it

I've been told there would be spicy memes tonight. Please don't disappoint.

I thought they were saying fluery

Crosby,

tonight...you