Tfw will never have what messi has

>tfw will never have what messi has

Marrying his childhood love. Literally a miracle this man is.

Ronaldo can score 10000 tap ins. But he will never be on messi's level.

instagram.com/p/BT7IR1klGut/

She's a gold-digging slut
She was going out with many guys before he got rich

>break up with him as a child
>suddenly come back into his life after he's famous adult

Yeah real childhood sweetheart lmao

>all this damage control

Wrong. Fuck off Albanian ronaldo cock sucker

LioNTRel Cucki

lol

he looks like a mother bird feeding her young when he kisses

>t. Bettynho

He's just such a relatable guy, really talented and down to earth. His tragedies are part of his legacy. Fuck TSUUnaldo.

jej

i can't relate with midgets tßh

>old man literally groping a 8 years old girls smol breasts
PEDOPHILES!

But you can relate with people who consume feces...baka Germany.

>idolizing someone smaller than you

I don't get this, can a euro explain why you worship a manlet?

in my country you have to be tall to get respect. even being 5'9" and insanely rich and successful everyone would laugh at you in america

no?

>in my country you have to be tall to get respect
>bred niggers to be tall

you dug your own graves huh

>the damage control on a fat guy living on a basement, but he's high

Fuck i thought you were the German user that eats shit. He also hates on messi. My mistake my bad bro.

Ummmmm

>it's another 'american is used to idolizing strong african-americans manbeasts so he doesn't know what technique means' episode

You realize that you just admitted that your entire country is into cuckholding........right?..right?m

:////

>tfw childhood crush never paid attention to you
>tfw becoming the GOAT
>tfw banging sluts for over 5 years
>tfw that cunt comes back begging for a chance
>tfw you say fuck it and settle for her

I mean, is not the best feel but i'd still take it

>in my country you have to be tall to get respect. even being 5'9" and insanely rich and successful everyone would laugh at you in america

Floyd Mayweather, Kanye West, Tom Cruise, Robert Downey Jr....

Aren't blacks shorter than whites on average?

Not exactly settling though, she's smoking hot. Only reason she's not a model is that she's really fucking small

In american sports? Especially when compared to the average height of football players in Europe? Not a chance.

>Floyd Mayweather, Kanye West, Tom Cruise, Robert Downey Jr....

You realize the insane amount of effort their managers put into making them appear taller in media interviews and the like, right?

She is indeed. But is fucking Messi, he can fuck the 0,00001% of 10/10 available.

Which again, he did for like 5 years. All those >muh childhood sweetheart are so clueless

DELETE

>Marrying his childhood love

Not true. She only got him after he was rich and famous.

>Only reason she's not a model is that she's really fucking small

Wow. Really low standards there, young senpai.

This

>got to fuck every black stallion in Argentina
>age is reaching
>realize autismo golimus is still hooked on you
>laugh at the retard but realize this is your last chance for a easy life
>get with the slow tard and bear a kid to lock it down for good
Wow so heart warming

Messi has been famous (At least in Argentina) for a long time though, so it was difficult to know him before. There's a reason Barcelona shipped him over and paid for all his medical shit

you forgot the part where the alpha male she was already dating mysteriously dies in a car "accident", eliminating the competition so Messi could just swoop in and save a ho.

You forgot
>turn him into le footy lad for shits and giggles

Messi is a fag

You're a fucking retard, you literally just made us looks like cucks. Stop trying to shitpost and fuck off you embarrassing autist.

How did he do that? He's right, in America you have to at least crack 6 feet or you're just kinda weird.

Pot meets kettle?

More like /r9k/ meets Sup Forums.

Manlet SEETHING

This desu.

There's a reason why almost no politicians are under 6 foot, they are all tall guys. Nobody respects or trusts manlets.

>Americucks freely admitting to loving alpha tall niggers and even voted a monkey and its sheboon in office
You just cannot make this shit up

Nothing wrong with respecting true athletes. I'm sorry messi doesn't fit the mold. Manlets are inferior being not worthy of praise. LeBron could beat messi at soccer off pure athleticism.

>Nothing wrong with worshipping niggers
Top fucking kek

you're embarrassing us you smelly chicano

LeBron isn't a nigger. Chances are he is whiter than you. Don't hate LeBased because you have to request help to get top shelf groceries at the store. It's really not fair to LeBron.

lmao thank god Obama is out and an actual AMERICAN is in office

Cristiano! what are you doing in Morocco?!

Messi plays sports in third world countries. He is more of a nigger than USA athletes tbqhfam

I agree. Trump was most likely extremely athletic in his prime. Trump would never invite a manlet like missi to the white house.

>implying you arent a chicano as well
you americans have to realise you arent white anymore, you deluled fucks
you've have been cucked so hard the rest of the world cant tell anymore the difference between a mexican and an american
just stay mad and deal with the reality

I'm pretty sure I'm white famalam. I have white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. That alone makes me white in the only country that matters(sorry for shitting on your chipmunk eating third world shithole senpai)

BIG BLACK MEN

t. 46% "white" country

>telling a powerful country like the United States of America what to do
>third world country
kek

>I have white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes

PU70

>tfw no cute indigenous dark skinned gf

When will this meme end? He literally married a gold digger

Why are fucking leafs allowed to post anywhere?

t. Esteban Ortiz

Trump played sawker as a teen lol. Dumb Amerishitstains.

>rocuzzo
>indigenous

italinas are whitest in europe mate, read a book more often

Wasn't she born in Argentina? Doesn't look white to me

Third world manlets fucking SEETHING. It's not my fault your countries do not matter. Also judging by the flags you are in no position to be an authority on being white.

What shitty country did you come from manlet? It must be illegal for you to be in the GOAT country.

>GOAT country
Do you even read the cringe you type? Fucking kek Amerilards.

>amerilads
CHI detected

It truly is the GOAT country though.... what country would be better?

Definitely a fatass short Mexican

Americardiacdisease banter is terribad, dont even bother. They all sound angry and frustrated

Americardiacdisease????? Our banter is bad??? Third world standards must have dropped and thats saying something. Good luck on your chipmunk hunt tonight. I'm glad dinner is easier to come by here in GOATLAND.