Hey Sup Forums why do I have the urge to dress like a girl and get guys to fuck me?

Hey Sup Forums why do I have the urge to dress like a girl and get guys to fuck me?

sorry

cuz it's fun

Because you're a sissy slut.

your minds fucking gone

You're gay and drowning in devalued male sexuality, repression, and want the privileged place female sexuality has.

In other words, you wanna be sexed by men and treated special.

but only women get that.

Your retarded. Shoot yourself in the head for a cure

soy and estrogen mimickers

Because you're a faggot.
Don't fight it; don't fall into the "traps aren't gay" bullshit.
Accept what you are, and accept the dick.

I always thought I was straight. I just can't help fantasising about it. I want to be a girl and sleep with guys. I don't understand it.

>drowning in devalued male sexuality, repression
>Shoot yourself in the head
Not either of these guys, but one of them is right. Don't worry OP, I'll fuck you good.

It's a natural urge all white "men" feel.

Hit me up and we can make it happen.

I use to wonder the same thing, And then i did it.

Go with it; but know that becoming an actual "girl" is impossible, all you'd ever accomplish is mutilating your dick & pretending the oft infected wound you're left with is an actual "vagina".
Much better to be a trap, and the closest you'll get.

>Hey Sup Forums why do I have the urge to dress like a girl and get guys to fuck me?

Hormonal imbalance

Medfag here, get your Vitamin D levels tested & start exercising 10 minutes a day you lazy fuck

why are you trying to get me to believe bailey Jay is named Tiffany

>>White
HIV Nigger

OP here, I don't know if I want to be an actual girl but I definitly want a girly figure, boobs, a boot and that sort of thing. To be pretty and stuff. Like I want to have sex with guys but I don't want to be a guy, I want to be a girl having sex with guys. I already dress up sometimes.

Cause you're gay but you don't want gay guys to fuck you. You want straight guys to. And straight guys will fuck you if you're a girl.

Jewish tricks

Like I want to be someone's girlfriend. It's not so much about getting straight guys to fuck me as it is about being a girl. Is that weird?

>I don't know if I want to be an actual girl
Might as well want to be a fucking pony; neither is actually possible.

sounds about right

because it's fun

Having an aspect of your brain chemistry be fucked up isn't weird; most people have it in some form or another. The important thing is to realize that

A. It's completely unrealistic
2. It's that something in your brain is fucked up

either:
a) you're a real woman who wants to do female things (unlikely)
or
b) you're a faggot like always, OP

its not like im gay though. i dont want to be a man at all.

well i wasnt born a woman if thats what you mean
i just to be one.

I want a cat tail

But you are. And want to have sex with men.
that makes you a homosexual.

or you'd fantasize about dressing as a woman and fucking women.

Foerget the clothes, they don't matter. They're just value signifiers to you, as beautifiul = value and you want to be valued. but you only think women are. Gynocentric.

Its the wanting to fuck men you need to focus on. That's called homosexuality. It's normal.

You just need to value your own sexuality before this male hatred society is drowning you in, makes you think you can only be loved if you cut your dick off.

Just be gay.

Traps art gay, no exceptions. if 't be true she hath a dick, the lady is a that gent.

What if the trap likes women?

>no exceptions

but that'd be lesbian.

>implying traps count as woman
a trap who likes men is gay because the trap has a penis
a trap who likes a girl is gay because the trap looks like a girl

being lesbian is being gay

So traps are lesbian.

lesbian is gay, and still no, because traps are not women

You can't love yourself, so you wanna be another person. You love girls, you wanna be one.

Also, you are gay too, yes. Bisexual fagget.

Wrong!

Because ur a closeted gay. Its not a big deal just come out before you end up marrying some poor girl and then becoming a cuck. Being openly gay is infinitely better than being a closeted cuck who gets dressed up and sucks off a guy who fucks his wife.

because you're a faggot

>a picture of a homosexual male
what does this prove? this is a man wearing women's clothes

When you gave up starting WWYD threads you had to do something, right?

I'm the same, OP.
It's fucking weird. I just want to be someone's little personal bitch.

MOARRRRRRRRRRRR