what did he mean by this

How many rings?

>the same number of rings as this fucker

Based Eli

>only

4-0 is better than 5-2

>Not making the playoffs is better than losing in the SB
Fuck off

A lucky int, a falcons first down, etc... A few plays and a single game does not define a single player especially when the player in question had nothing to do with the plays above. A player or qb should be evaluated on the whole body of work and by evaluating what is seen on the field. Brady is not even top 5 all time.

Tom Brady is the greatest athlete to ever fucking live.

Soon to be 6-2, but Eli and Montana sure are better ;^)

>losing to the giants in the NFC Championship is better than losing to the Giants in the owl

Hi Joe!!!

Hey Peyton!!!

>tfw 0-0 record

*blocks your path*

>It's better to win 4 times than to win 5
ok

Body of work? I think Brady's list of achievements is pretty damn lengthy and should warrant a top 5 placement, if not top 3.

>4-1

I've been watching football since 2014: the post

six years and no playoff wins since

Him and Bro-head combined have 1 less

Brady is the GOAT and it's not really up for dispute at this point. The NFL has never seen a better player.

Sad truth, it takes more than three mannings to equal a Brady.

>the Patriots scoring 28 points by tom brady being tom brady doesnt count because the falcons, with a 28 points lead at one time, didnt get a 1st first at the end

Here your reply

Rank Brady's most exciting SuperBowls. Try to take your rooting interest out of it.

1. vs Falcons
2. vs Giants I
3. vs Panthers
4. vs Seahawks
5. vs Rams
6. vs Giants II
7. vs AHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOTS

It's legitimately hard to rank, the dude has been a part of some incredible fucking games of football.

>lolz it only 5 super bowls rings

Kys op

Big Dick Tommy working the fat out of shape manning fans to this day.

0-2 against the new york football giants

the patriots aren't even kings of the east, pretty weak if you ask me

>tfw Tom Brady will literally have more rings than 30 out of 31 other franchises after this season

He's like Bill Russell except not from a meme time period.

We don't actually know that we're not in a meme time period. It's entirely possible (although not too likely) that the rules will be modified in the future to make it a less pass happy league. Then this would be the memest of time periods.

Sad to see trips be wrong.

#1 Seahawks
#2 Falcons
#3 Giants I
#4 Rams
#5 Carolina
#6 Giants 2
#7 Iggles

For the record, Giants I was about 50 minutes of trash football and ten minutes of action.

>4 - 0 = 4
>5 - 2 = 3
He needs one more SB to be equal, and two more to be the outright best. Of course, the number of SB wins will increase if he loses another one.

So what you're saying is that a couple of strategic losses in the AFCCG would make Brady the undisputed GOAT?

I won 5 stanley cups in 6 years.

You won two bombs in three days.

>A lucky helmet catch, an uncalled offensive holding, etc...

Don't forget Manning's jersey ripping at just the right time and a sure thing INT slipping through Asante Samuel's hands. That entire drive was just a series of ridiculous impossibilities, each more stunning than the last. Capped by a run of the mill TD pass, because why make an impressive looking scoring play when every other play was stupid.

uncalled offensive holding? buddy, how do you think the patriots get so far in the playoffs every year?

I'm undefeated in the Superbowl, eat shit.

All time periods are memes when you go far enough out.

Oh

>4 is more than 5
What did he mean by this?

>brady had nothing to do with the comeback over the falcons
I guess you were the only person in america who didnt watch that game huh

>seahawks 4
Whats wrong with you

>lolz he hasn't even won 10% of all super bowls

that wasn't a comeback, that was a giveback. a third string high school quarterback could have completed passes on that second half falcons D.

>doesn't count cuz I don't want it to
Whatever

BRAAAAAAAAP

go ahead and count it if you want. just keep in mind that the eyes of history know the truth. some trophies are worth more than others.

Fine bait lad

Next year=
>4-0 is better than 6-2

>2-0 record

>this kills the GOAT

That was the deal with satan.

4-0 with no INTs is better.

>4 is more than 5
Face it, even 5-20 would be better than 4-0.

Why is football so much more exciting when Tom Brady is playing? The dude has more classics than anyone else.

>That cold, empty feel of being aware Tom Brady will retire in your lifetime.
Might as well just stop the NFL at that point.

Undefeated in the biggest game ever plus no INTS is better than 5 with two losses to Peyton's retarded brother. You know the 2011 Giants are the worst team to win a Super Bowl?

You know how 5 is more than 4?

eli is ITT

If my team were in the Super Bowl, down 4 with a minute to go, I'd rather have Montana than Brady. He's the better QB.

i-i-is that ass shopped????

That's nice. :-)

>18-0
>Prime Randy Moss on your team
>League MVP
>historic offense
>set all kinds of records
>only thing standing in your way to 19-0 is an NFC Wild Card team, QBed by Eli Manning
>score only 14 points
>get the ball back with 30 seconds and three time-outs
>need a field goal to tie
>gain zero yards and lose

how can people call him the GOAT?

I never understood why some kid here keeps worshiping Eli because he beat two injured Patriots squads then ducked them ever since. He's a pretty awful quarterback. Flacco, Rivers, or any other middle of the pack QB could've beat Brady with those Giants squads.

>Patriots fan
>complaining about injuries

is this real life

lmfao half your owls were taken by you feasting on injured teams

Of course he won't make the Hall.
He was just an average player along for the ride. That's is. He got lucky and happened to be on 5 different super bowl teams, but at no point was he ever a driving force in helping them win those championships. At no point was he like Brady or Montana or any other great and actually put the team on his back and got them the victory.
Fuck this hack

Because that is more impressive than losing 49-3 in the divisional round.

>at no point was he ever a driving force

Brady was just an average player along for the ride in half his owls.

Eli was also undefeated against Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs until last year.

Why he keep ducking Brady?

You are right, Brady's victory in superbowl 51 will go down as the greatest comeback and greatest clutch performance of all time. It is definitely worth more in the annals of sports history than some generic blowout win like SB48 or like half of the 49ers victories.

Oh you mean the owls where he won superbowlmvp 2 out of 3 times? Totally just 'along for the ride', yup. Definitely.

Retard.

Somebody post that pick where brady is more likely to win than lose when trailing in the 4th

That wasnt moss' prime. His numbers were higher because it was pitch and catch for the goat but from an athletic standpoint moss wasted his prime on the vikings

>Tied or trailing by eight points or fewer in the fourth quarter or overtime? Brady is your man. His 50-43 record and .538 winning percentage in these situations leads the league since 2001, among players with at least 50 total games played. Quarterbacks, on average, win about one-third of these games.

>TBrady remains on top even in more desperate situations, having posted a 20-41 record (.328) when trailing by nine to 20 points after halftime. Wilson (.313) and Luck (.276) are next, followed by Romo (.256) and Peyton Manning (.246).

> replying to such obvious bait
do better user

>mfw at the time this picture was taken, Brady's status as all time GOAT was still undisputed

Poor souls had no idea what waited them.

Don't forget that they all had a meme catch to define the game.

His defense choked you after a fluke catch, you fucking idiot.

He gave his team the lead with 2 & half minutes left.

Anyone denying Brady being the greatest of all time is a delusional basement dwelling nigger.

It's incredible how you faggots would've said 3 years ago in a Brady vs Montana debate:

>"ha, yea let me know when brady wins 4
>brady wins 4th with legendary 4th quarter
>"no montana is still better but if brady wins a 5th i'll finally admit he's better"
>brady wins a 5th in even more legendary fashion
>4 is better than 5

Fucking niggers, man.

Two Owls were I have broken several things in my house & the Patriots actually won.

He is a great man.

I agree with you and Tom is no way the reason why they lost that super bowl, but that Giants team was garbage and should not have even made it to the SB that year. The Patriots should've blown them out 40-17.

*where
youtube.com/watch?v=Va_MpNHXulE

So if you are Belichick do you retire when Brady does?

He said he doesn't want to but it would be the smart thing to do

>he doesn't include the "comeback when more than half the stadium is wearing a cap and the weather is above 60 and below 85 when the sun is just barely visible above the stadium with exactly 5 clouds in the sky and they run out of beer and hit dogs before the 3rd quarter and when the fans shout the lucky chant and flip off Rodger Goodell when the camera is on their face" stat

Montana > Joke Baby

The whole reasoning behind keeping Garopollo is, dare is say it... Brady my be on the free agent market next year. As weird as that sounds.

Montana couldn't pre snap read like THE GOD.

I'm sorry.

& I loved Montana.

If my team was in the Superb Owl, 25 points down with a 0.3% chance of winning, I'd have Brady over Montana. He is the better QB.

go to bed Joe

>his defense choked it away

Actually he did. They were the number one offense with Randy Moss. Only scored 14 points. They still had a chance to tie at the end, but Brady couldn't get even one yard. Not the GOAT.