Play Casemiro

>play Casemiro
>win CL in the first season
>good chances in La Liga and CL in the second season
Is it really that simple?

>good chances in La Liga

Did you see out schedule? We're fucked, Mehmet.

how so

Sevilla and Celta, our defense sucks and I don't see us scooping 6 points out of it.

>replying to yourself

>Real
Sevilla (H), Celta (A), Malaga (A)
>Barca
Las Palmas (A), Eibar (H)
Barca needs to get as many points as Real. I would say Real winning La Liga is more likely

>our

if madrid wins against sevilal its basically over

ZIZOU ENTRENADO CASEMIRO TITULAR

>Guardiola
>Zidane
>LCIM
Why are all the charismatic people bald?

Casemiro lleva 3 temporadas en el Real Madrid y ha llegado en las 3 a la final de Champions:

¿Coincidencia…

>out

Why didn't he do the new season of Prison Break?

Casemiro has a special skill to avoid obvious yellows.

I wonder why.

he's playing the Xabi Alonso role

Realmente faz você pensar

if you don't believe in this team, you don't deserve to be a fan of it

I'll spell it out for you. We are gonna win La Liga and the CL

Isisco as aswell, how he didn't get booked for that frontal crash into that Pateti is beyond me, kek.

It's called playing for Ref Madrid

Don't forget Klopp and Conte

It was the same way at Porto. Casemuro knows how to play dirty

>can't support a team if you're not delusional

>Play a guy that can break half the opposing team's legs without getting carded
>Be awarded offside goals when even so you're still choking the match
>Win the match
Wow

>Spaniard bandwagoning a club that wants to seperate from your country
Have some self-respect you cuck.

>Supporting a corrupt club that pays players with MY taxes leaded by an old fart who crashed the construction bubble to his benefit
Don't ever talk to me again, retarded inbreed

google translate pls
get out of my português

1-0 probably

Nope

Sevilla has to fight atletico for the third position so they have a place in champions for next season. They are in a bad moment (tired, i never expected such a good physical performance this season) but they are a good team that is always fighting for major titles, you can't give them up for dead that easy.

I think Celta will be tired and not motivated after losing to ManU in the Europe League, but they've always been a tough team and they kicked RM out of the cup. Careful here.

And last one, Malaga. I think this is the worst one. They have Sandro in a splendid shape (every mid-high level team in europe wants him now), and with the recent Michel coming, they seem a very hard team to beat. So... RM has to be VERY VERY CAREFUL here. It may be a trap match.

self deprecating madrid fans are the worst, its like they want sympathy for being the richest club in the world. Go fuck yourself you plastic piece of shit

A team you can, just not THE BEST trampo in the world.

Relax m8. Barcelona will choke for >us

>sell Makelele
>gets past the last 16 less often than Arsenal
>Valencia wins the league, drops out of top-3
>get dominated by Barcelona

It is that simple.

Did you know Malaga's coach is a former professional real madrid player when writing that post..?

You know remember he also almost won La Liga his first year after taking over Benitez.

>THIS FUCKING POST
>When the guy presiding (Al Thani, pbuh) Málaga is a literal MUSLIM that LITERALLY said "THE SCUM OF CATALONIA WON'T SMELL THE LIGA"
>When FUCKING MÍCHEL is their coach
>With the massive refball that is bound to happen in that last match after all the scandals this season for Halal
I still believe in Sandro, but, come on, man. It's Sevilla/Celta or bust

>saving thumb images

>not saving thumb images

>our

I'm being realistic, you ugly ginger britbong rodent, we've only kept clean sheet 10 times this season, that's a terrible stat, with just slightly better defense and Morata playing more frequently instead of Algerzema we could've already secured the championship.

>our
>us
>we