What do you do after you realize that nothing matters in life, and death is inevitable ?

what do you do after you realize that nothing matters in life, and death is inevitable ?

Continue to not give a fuck and do what i want...

You:

A. Do the right thing and kill yourself

B. Pussy out and continue to drag though life depressed and hopeless.

Do some drugs or kys.

kill myself slowly through drug and alcohol abuse

This is assuming that "nothing matters in life" includes the individual is unable to form a meaning for themselves.

suicide is pretty idiotic when this is all there is
might as well try to enjoy life because its the only thing youll ever experience

Turn to God.

Understand that we're probably going to live to the end times, considering the state of the world.

but there is no god

donald_trump_wrong.wav

You live life to the fullest. Stop taking people's bullshit and start taking what is yours. Fight. Fuck. Do WHATEVER makes you happy no matter how much it pains other people. Their sorrows aren't your problems. Start winning and stop working like a slave.

Use that perception as justification to try at your dreams

oh good point
there must be a god then

That's assuming you can enjoy things.

seize as much power as you can for shits and giggles

dubs confirm

'do justly, love mercy, walk humbly', this is the whole duty of man; micah 6:8

Realize that your realization doesn't matter. Continue on.

I would re-evaluate what I assessed "matteres."

anyone can enjoy things, it just takes time to sort out your life to be able to enjoy it.
if thats too hard for you, just shoot up opioids regularly until you die of overdose.

op is a rick and morty fan confirmed

im interested in your thoughts. please continue.

Survive long enough to reproduce as much as possible and do as many drugs as possible to keep the dopamine marathon going while it lasts.
>fuck. ima go full on crackhead soon

you turn 7

Fear not. Since the result is always the same, you might aswell go wild and do what you want. I adivse you to pursue your dreams. Don't give a shit about the next generation, you'll regret it.

The absolute truth? Time is an illusion and we don't even exist. The final red pill.

Really?

Well basically my life fell apart over the last few years after my narcissism took over and I experienced a series of traumatic events. My ex whom I lived with for over five years dumped me through a text. I moved cities and busted my ass working hard at shitty jobs. (not as bad as fast food or anything). I sobered up entirely (had a bizarre cannabis habit) and have been very disciplined about what I eat while making myself lift every day. Now I don't do anything for pleasure, it's all about building a future for myself and the ones I love. I wish I could make it up to my ex for how terrible I was, but she most likely never wants to hear from me again.

Now I'm doing what I want to do and life is pretty good. I work for myself and people around me give me the utmost respect.

Taking an absurd amount of shrooms made me realize how selfish I had become and how I needed to stop trying to serve my pleasure receptors. It is now the chapter where I help others by sacrificing everything that brings me joy until I can stop working entirely. The future will be as I want it. I won't accept anything less.

You go and be an edgelord on Sup Forums, apparently

Live to make myself happy, because if nothing else matters, I'm going to do whatever I want.

I had kids and found the answer. Procreate it’s all you’re good for

You say it like death is a bad thing. Death is what gives life meaning.

But like you say, death is inevitable.

You could kill yourself and die now, or you could nutt up and continue to experience life. Life is a rare oddity. You might as well try to live as long as you can. Experience the good things AND the bad. That is how you grow as a person.

But growing only means something if you have nothing to prove. It should mean something to YOU and you only.

We all die in the end. But what we do before is up to us.

Suicide is like giving the fat kid your share of the cake, knowing that it could possibly be the best god dammed cake you've ever eaten. Or the worst.

Wouldn't you like to find out though? I would. Fuck the fat kid.

>continues to buy household products you're told you need in order to live the life built for you by an all-hungry, money craving invisible man.

realize how incredible it is to be living and have the ability to experience pleasures and pains alike.
do some psychs and wake the fuck up retard

Take mushrooms or LSD to help appreciate the beauty of a finite existence.

Play vidya.

this