Ok fourchin, 223 or 9mm for suicide?

Ok fourchin, 223 or 9mm for suicide?
Pros vs cons?

Here's my life story:
I'm cucked because I like my friend but she doesn't like me, but I'm only happy when I talk to her and not my other friends. I'm pretty sure she also likes somebody else. I'm a possessive faggot and I've always been thinking of killing myself since high school.

Don't disappoint me like I disappoint myself.

9mm Hollowpoint or .45, I'd say

Go for it. Be prepared to go through bull shit. Ain't no happiness after for those who clock out early. You'll be back sooner than you wanted and you're gonna have to go through worse shit than you are now.

Will +p or +p+ leave me deader?

You're friend zoned, not cucked. She was never yours you faggot. Start manning up and taking charge. Trip shrooms and find out what you were meant to be.

>...he said - based on absolutely nothing but pulling his finger out his ass and sniffing it.

Shrooms or another hallucinogen?

9mm if you want to feel it (see Bjork stalker guy)
223 if you want to explode your whole brainum from your cranium in a pink mist

Man shut up , you know how much your going to miss out if you kill yourself. Life is badass. So what , one girl is probably making you jump threw hoops because she's a nigger. There will be more girls, are you white? Congrats you have a better life than almost everybody. Are you somewhat attractive? Congratulations you're going to have an awesome life. Take it from me dude, girls only have real power over you when you're in high school until they realize they want to live in a nice house and have a family. Then its just about who's got a lot going for them. Go for an office job and make money nigga, make girls laugh, none of this " so how was your day" bullshit, make your girl giggle. If I man im drunk as fuck but you shouldn't kill yourself , life is badass

Shrooms. Deems next. Start working out on shrooms, it's a spectacular performance enhancer.

You're an idiot.
The temporary cavity of both will make your brain soup anyway.

The 9mm is slower moving and has more mass, it's the go to, plus it's available in hollowpoint which will make a much larger permanent cavity.

he's not even friendzoned. here's the fact of the matter.

he KNOWS she doesn't like him. this implies she isn't actively leading him on and giving false hopes.

You're friendzoned ONLY when they lead you on like a malicious bitch, making you think you'll get your chance, but with no intentions of ever giving it. If she's made it aware she doesn't like him, he's just being a clingy bitch and needs to go out and find someone else that maybe he'll have a shot with.

Yeah. I have low self esteem though so it's hard. Plus I think I'm just too picky which is unfortunate. I think I'd be a lot happier if I didn't let expectations and what-ifs lead my life.

Oh both will kill you.
But the energy transfer of the 223 is vastly superior due to its much greater velocity.
Remember that the effects of inceasing velocity are squared. Twice as fast means four times the energy ... three times the speed equals eight times the energy.
Get it, genius?
Your little pea-shooter 9mm may as well be a ball bearing from a slingshot compared to a 223 fired from a rifle. And incidentally - there is an option OP may have overlooked. Kill yourself with an slingshot and you will make the news for sure, kid!

>I'm cucked because I like my friend but she doesn't like me, but I'm only happy when I talk to her and not my other friends.
Yeah you'll eventually develop a healthy hatred of this prick teasing bitch. Remember that a healthy hate is the kind that leads you to avoid this annoying cunt, not to "punish" her because her cunt nature fucks with your desperate loser nature. Peel off and separate, find a semen demon to please your rod and get over le soul mate meme.

tl;dr
223 because its easier to type

well, we do live in a different time than your parents. there's no saying you can't develop a relationship with someone online, with plans to SOMEDAY meet, obviously not immediately. Great part about online hookups is that if you embarass yourself, you can just log off and never speak to em again. Look, don't suicide this shit, it's just stupid. Just like you shouldn't ever change yourself for anyone but yourself, you shouldn't kill yourself over a woman either. SOMEONE out there is for you, it's a statistical fact. She may live in another country, or she might be next door, but you can semi-anonymously put yourself out there on the market without worrying about your self esteem. You can be as picky as you want, and just put all the cards on the table, if they don't like it, click outta the chat and move on to the next.

You're assuming identical projectiles. Which isn't true.
A .223 is typically 55 grains.
A like 9mm is 115 grains.

A 9mm is normally around 1250 fps, and a .223 is normally around 3200 fps.

But a .223 is also only around 5.7 mm, Around 65% of the diameter, meaning energy transfer is worse.

A 9mm hollow > a .223 point blank in the head.

Majority of gun deaths are suicides by handguns.

I own an AR. Looking at getting my Concealed carry permit here shortly where I'd carry a 9mm Glock 17. I'm choosing the 9 because I like knowing I may not kill what I point and shoot. 223/556 is designed to go through people with an exit wound. Sometimes the victim lives because of the velocity where a 9 or even a 45 would go slower or stop and actually kill the victim.

If it were up to me I'd go with a 45 to the head for suicide. Between a 9 and 223, I'd still go with the 9. More classic way to go with a pistol. Easier. Chance of living might be slightly higher than that of a 223 to the head though. But I'd rather my last vision not be me awkwardly holding an AR to my head or in my mouth.

Step up nigga. Get a .500 SW.

12 gauge w/ 00 Buckshot

I'd rather shoot what I know I can handle and aim very well in an emergency situation. I don't need to shoot through car doors either

then you're an idiot

.223 has several orders of magnitude more power than 9mm.

You want out, or do you just want attention?

see
It isn't orders of magnitude more powerful, it's slightly more powerful.
A 9mm has about 400 lbft and a .223 has about 1,200 lbft.
But the .223 also is absolute shit at transferring that power. It was literally designed to penetrate. Aka not transfer power.

>Order of magnitude
>3 times

Learn what things mean before looking like a retard online.