youtube.com/watch?v=acfJlVGz5c8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one

You mean polreddit

My mom

new season worth watching?

I dropped it when francis fell into the water pit a second time
I couldn't deal with it

when are they going to show demelza's hairy red pussy?

I like how she's bare foot walking through fields

I watch Poldark, its comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=uXxi-U2BKQc

I'm watching it. I can't believe Demelza's insecurities were actually justified what with Ross banging Elizabeth. I get him still having some feelings for her, but I seriously didn't think he'd actually go through with it.

discount store jon snow and sansa?

He did it to stop her from marrying George or something.

>Implying Kit Harrington isn't discount Aidan Turner

soooooooooo....was it rape?

it was in the books and the original series but they pussied out

Yes. It's clearly meant to be. There is some ambiguity though.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKuxhT5uYAQ

Think in the books it was, the BBC wanted to tone it down.

Actually, I just rewatched a longer clip, and she seems to be getting into it at the end. But it certainly started that way.

I'm not sure what they intended. Probably they wanted people to argue about it through this week.

youtube.com/watch?v=822T0jRrA9Y

I sware this show slightly lost its soul when Francis died. The actor played him so well i think alot of audiences warmed up to him, so when he died it was really hard. He even admitted it was hard to leave the set after his character died.
I know its in the book but after Ross cheats on demalza the characters are getting slightly annoying

Elizabeth is annoying AF. legit damsel in distress 99% of the time, useless and entitled.
I watch this show with a friend and just keeps saying how hot she is. I'd take a working humble wife like demelza anyday

Plus Demelza is far more attractive than Elizabeth.

why is no one posting the redheads feet??

My 50 year old mother

Can someone spoil the near future for me?
Does ross and demelza break up, does liz marry george and did ross cuck george with being the real father of his son

I want Demelza to be Elizabeth's sex pet

How's Victoria?

Rape is (legally) penetrative. By the time they got down to the deed Elizabeth was a willing participant. Not rape. Sex by coersion? Maybe.

This.

Agree with this. It was a pretty horrible way to go :(

If you like Poldark then I'm sure you'll find Victoria pretty enjoyable.

hehe. They didn't put much effort into covering up the production vans on the road top right.

Any lewd?

not as comfy as The Detectorists

youtube.com/watch?v=acfJlVGz5c8

Season one was great. Season two has made Demelza an annoying bint. They've also made the Warleggans outrageously over the top.
The best character is Dwight.

as much as everybody hates reddit around here, they sure are obsessed with it

Mine too.

>Who's watching Poldark?

I like historical stuff and watched S01 but barely got thru it; it’s chick flick shit.

None, I'm starting to lose hope we'll ever see her pancakes again.

I was getting really annoyed with Demelza being jealous of Elizabeth, thinking the entire time that Ross just cared about his friend and would never touch her, and then he went and then he totally did, the absolute asshole.

>I was getting really annoyed with Demelza being jealous of Elizabeth, thinking the entire time that Ross just cared about his friend and would never touch her, and then he went and then he totally did, the absolute asshole.
Found the women