Why does this seem so right? Even though i know its wrong

Why does this seem so right? Even though i know its wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

velocicosm.com/PJt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're attracted to ducklings? Seems normal enough...

also just a general innocent little girl thread.. No Pizza

MODS

kek theres nothing to see here. Its just a discussion

children are greedy smelly and stupid. if you are attracted to underage kids its because you dont know how annoying they actually are.

MOODS

go jerk off
you are welcome
velocicosm.com/PJt

>smelly

Whats up your cunt? Anything you see illegal here bubba?

Ain't clicking that nigga

Damn son he raised your 5 dubs for 5 quads.

i did idk whats going to come of it just some old bitch getting cummed on 3 times i believe

you know how I do family. cool as a cactus

And? What is it bro

Leads to an adfly page.

read the last 7 words you fucknut

and then to an xnxx video

Then just post the fucking video you faggot.

>back to the task at hand

You're sick, some part of you mind stalled at a specific age and now that is where your sexuality comes out.
Look at it from a biological perspective, there is little to no chance that this girl will enjoy sex or even able to make kids with you, heck you might even break her reproductive organs if you tried to fuck her.
Get help user.

i got out of there quickly before one of the Jap Fucking Niggers caught a glimpse of me

I would never fuck a child. I just enjoy their sweetness and innocence and youthfulness.

shes HOT

You're halfway there then user, now you just gotta stop fetishizing youth and innocence, creeping on theirs won't bring yours back.
As I said, get help.

I like onions on my hotdogs.

I never felt anything like this before i would say 20 years old. Hopefully its just a phase

>not that user
but it is much easier to stalk all the instagram accounts than to get help

IG accounts? I don't follow

It might be, now go the fuck and get some help.
Doing the right thing isn't about it being easy, it's about minimizing your detrimental impact on the world.
Go be an adult who does something with their life and who dates capable people their own age.

Gtfo

My dubs beats your dubs by ten, you get out.

if it was completely anonymous and no authority would get contacted then yes I would get help. I have seen more than one horror story where trying to get help backfired and made the general public disgusted in the one that was just seeking help

what are some i should follow?

More

kek kek kek kek kek kek. Still up Nigger

Just do something to get away from this user, even if it's just online resources, make an effort not to slip further into this abyss.

anyone who says little girls smell bad is trying to convince themselves that they aren't a pedophile

I love children too. I get this strong, innate sense to nurture and protect them from evil cockmunchers like OP. Gawd I love little kids.

Well little girls do smell pretty fucking bad.. kids don't care about hygiene

MOOOOOOOODS

one because it's a real life human being who is exactly as you say innocent meaning lack of understanding as to what sex is and the future mark it leaves on the developing psyche. Two because these children are not physically made for adults to procreate with at this age pre-pubescent stage. The fact that you say you are attracted to there innocence is because of the lack of sexual experience they have and overall lack of understanding on how things work in general at that age. There understanding is basic and has yet to have time to fully wire to the world around it thus another reason why it is wrong. To enact on this as an adult member of the human world is predatory in nature and exploitative of there fragile and still crucial development stages. You will crack there life plate and send them down a path that they may not have ventured down had you not engaged in this predatory behavior especially at the age depicted in this thread. Get some psych help and try hypno therapy see if they can regress you to the point that this began to develop before it gets worse and other things begin to escalate. I don't think anyone with a logical mind would say you are in the wrong for seeking help about this in a private and professional setting.

Aren't they just fucking hot?

tldr

Post real

>Go be an adult who does something with their life and who dates capable people their own age.
really boring to be an adult tbh. never had a relationship before anyway
im attracted to girls my own age, but also the young ones

I've gotta put my foot down, there's no problem with being attracted to children.

I'm attracted to the concept of shooting police officers in the face, and blowing up government buildings.

but do I do it?
no.

You're all crazy.

>nice try FBI

Continue please

ahem
gg / 3Bh9tZZ