DOCTOR STRANGE - MID-CREDITS SCENE FT. THOR LEAKED!!!

ATTENTION!! I'VE THE MID-CREDITS SCENE OF DOCTOR STRANGE FEATURING THOR POST ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL, CALLED CINEMAND! GO AND CHECK IT OUT: Marvels Doctor Strange Mid-Credits Scene: Thor Visiting Strange

IN ENGLISH! SO, NO WEIRD LANGUAGE :)

youtube.com/watch?v=CSrJ4TxKYqA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ATTENTION!! I'VE THE MID-CREDITS SCENE OF DOCTOR STRANGE FEATURING THOR POST ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL, CALLED CINEMAND! GO AND CHECK IT OUT: Marvels Doctor Strange Mid-Credits Scene: Thor Visiting Strange

IN ENGLISH! SO, NO WEIRD LANGUAGE :)

There is something off about his accent

What's your fucking problem?

I wanna fuck that cap unf unf

LUNK ALARM

upload the second one, with Mordo, it's fucking badass

stupid af

Will Thor Ragnorak be capekino..?

Kek

It might be, but Doctor Strange is obviously better.

Is Doctor Strange really that good?
I saw it and it had a lot of cool ideas but it failed to leave an impact on me. I didn't really care for any of the characters, they were too busy quipping at each other rather than doing anything that would make me feel empathetic towards them

Wat voor vreemde taal spreken ze?

it could've been
unfortunately focus groups and general jewery abhors good movies

Wait, how is that a big scoop? Isn't the movie already out?

First credit scene, Strange says he's gonna help Thor look for Odin

Second credit scene the nigger wizard steals magic from the miracolated crip.

Again? What's new about it?

Yeah, the fucking quipping is getting out of hand.
I don't understand the need to ruin every tense moment by putting a useless quip there.

>le funny cape stopping strange from taking the axe
>le bad guy asking strange if he can use an artifact to mock him instead of just hitting him and be done for it

hey remember wifi? I've heard of that before and it wasn't what I expected him to say lol

eminem

Oh god you had to remind me

Beyonce

>tfw entire theater laughed at all of those moments
>tfw they all fucking laughed at the time frozen shot of the chinaman flipping noodles
That wasn't even a fucking joke

Do you have to feel empathetic to a character to enjoy a movie?

>tfw they all fucking laughed at the time frozen shot of the chinaman flipping noodles
I thought I had it bad, but at least nobody laughed at that.
Well, someone said "Now I want some spaghetti" but that's it.

Not him but:
>enjoy
No.
I went in Dr. Strange mainly expecting some cool mindbending shots, and it's what I got.
>love, or think it's good
Yes.
There has to be some kind of empathy, not necessarily with the main character, maybe with something else, but with no connection it's just a nice flick, not a good movie.

Not to "enjoy", but it helps a fuckton when it comes to actually caring about what will happen
For example, I felt absolutely nothing when what's her face bald lady died

Dr Strange was good and I commend it for trying something (somewhat) tonally different from the typical marvel movie, but I will forget almost everything about it by this time next week

Wait, was I supposed to feel somthing when spoiler?

OMG DUDE AWWWWWWESOME

THOR FTW!!!! GONNA PICK UP MY EPIC POP FUNCO OF DR STRANGE TODAY :D

Cape films were a mistake. Every day we stray further from God.

Shut up faggot.

So Strange will be in Ragnarok?