Who here has FAITH OF THE HEART!?

Who here has FAITH OF THE HEART!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55LC7H8aT6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE HEART in my penis is erect for t;pol and hoshi

nah just a boner for jolene blalock and those DSL

I've got faith to believe I can do anything. Does that count?

why does the guy on the far right look like he just sexually assaulted a child before they took the picture and he's hoping no one knows?

Yes.

I honestly wanna say Tpol and Hoshi make for some of the hottest trek babes, but the dax's (including curzon ;) ) and kira are also fine as fuck, hard call, also kes before she turned into a meth whore, and also seven of nine, obvs.

It's probably pretty uncomfortable wearing all that make-up every day for hours a day every time your character is cast in the script.

yeah but....that still doesn't make it right to sport resting I just touched a child face for the class photo. That expression is the last thing you see before you get raped to death

Trekkie fags.

Some of us prefer trekker fags

What about the Heart of the Cards?

Uh oh guys... shows tanking.
Let's make it alternate universe where everyone is now evil Nazis for no reason at all

oh fuck, the new one is literally doing that also right now too lol

I can reach any star

jews love anything nazi to make be the bad guys

it's a constantly revolving theme in all hollywood....

I've got strength of the soul

should I watch this series? I've been on the fence on it

The episode with the Ferengis=tops

>jews/hollywood

they are my favorite space jews...didn't know this series had them in it

your mom is a constantly revolving doorknob

YOUR FUCKING GAY ASS CARDS EVER SAVE THE CAPTAIN'S GOD DAMN DOG BRO?!

YOUR CARDS EVER EXPERTLY NAVIGATE AN ENORMOUS FIELD OF SPACIAL ANOMALIES?!

HAVE YOUR DUMBFUCK CARDS EVER HAD TO KEEP A SEX CRAZED VULCAN FROM SHOVING YOUR DOCTOR'S ALIEN DICK IN THEIR ACHY PUSS FAGGOT?!

NO

YOU JUST BEAT UP SOME FABULOUS FOREVER ALONE FOR HAVING A CRUSH ON YOUR RETARDED BEST FRIEND WHO ONLY EVER WANTED TO FUCK HIS SISTER ANYWAY

It's awesome. The Ferengis were actors from earlier Star Treks, TOS, Voyager, DS9, TNG.

i always thought it was weird how the main blue bad guy calls humans pink skins. like, what did black people watching the show think of that? it always gave me a weird feeling like "i'm not sure about this" kinda feeling

The first two seasons are terrible. Season 3 was okay but they overdid the arc and season 4 really started to find its feet but was too little too late. Unfortunately unlike TNG there's too much continuity to be able to watch random episodes so you kinda need to follow the show in order.

The Andorians don't even acknowledge Travis lol. Maybe they can't see him

Star Trek always addresses racial issues.

Season 3 would have been cool as fuck if they'd just made the whole thing about the Expanse. Those are my favorite episodes. Fuck the Xindi Council.

nah. new one is terran empire which has been a thing since the original series. if discovery goes back in time to fight nazis or white supremacists... then you know the show is in its death spiral.

It was okay.
>THEN 9/11 HAPPENED.

Yeah fuck that, Discovery had better not have a fucking Nazi/WW2 episode.

unless your not a pink skin

you're* my bad

It's OK to be a pink skin, pink skin. You owe me one.

the terran empire isn't space nazi's?

Jerome Bixby came up with the original concept. He's the writer who did the Twilight Zone ep where the kid wishes people into the cornfield.

They're more like Romans.

shit u rite. when we saw the bits of terran archer nabbing the defiant from the tholians.. .that was good shit. i genuinely hated the xindi arc from 2 finale and season 3. the end of conflict episodes were dank i guess. plus the maco dudes were badass. season 4 was def thrown together mess. also theme from season 1 and 2 was way better than that gay ass rework with the extra guitar strumming and change of keys in the vocals. fight me.

Is that the new Star Trek Discovery? I heard they was going to have a black woman as captain and do the whole SJW. Where is she in this pic

No, there's mirror universe epis and then there's full-blown Nazi epis with uniforms and everything. They're totally cringeworthy. Only the Next Generation didn't do one. And the new one. So far.

kek
the intro fucked that show hard
probably could have survived longer, wasnt all bad

The Terrans are what the Americans would be if they went full nazi and colonized space.

You seem triggered, kiddo, relax, it's just a tv show.

I wish they would make a new series of DS9.....

it kinda seemed to me like that was the universe where hitler won, but like same amount of time went by

this is the one before the newest one
the newest one predictably turned into a vehicle for leftism ie gay relationships shoehorned in place of science fiction, alternate reality where everyone is glamour nazi (fascist empire dimension)
no surprises

jesus how hot was that asian chick

>The Terrans are what the Americans would be if they colonized space.

I haz faith in T'Pol's fine titties ..

Not the best trek but not the worst trek either. Definately better than Voyager or.....STD...

Glamour Nazis oh fuck glad I always hated star trek. So are the funny head had add warriors who always lose still being bigger? That show sounds bad.

small breasts tho
if you're into that

In other words, a reflection of society from a left-leaning point of view
just like all the other franchises

>where everyone is glamour nazi
this is patently false
the mirror universe is what happened when basically pirates took over everything

literal sparkly detailed nazi style aesthetic
gay show ruined by political BS
gay drama in place of scifi plots
white males are either gay or evil
it's a joke and I'm glad I am not paying for netflix

they are literally dressed up in nazi leather with glittery sparkly highlights

>ruined by political BS
Star Trek has always been about "political BS"

you sound 12

Yeah well after you become an Empire you tend to do stuff like that.

>netflix
>cbs

you mean you didn't have to bug your mom to pay for it

It has never been this in your face
perhaps the odd episode like ds9 bajorans crying over camps and the like, not explicitly political but transparent all the same

you sound like some thin skinned nancy
TNG and voyager managed to have complex plots that rarely strayed from SCI FI, definitely not turning the series into a drama vehicle to deliver leftist politics
even in voyager with the episodes about how they are going to start pairing off etc - one off and not shoe horned, the entire foundation of the new series is pushing leftism in your face

get fucked faggot

t. some highschooler that is used to talking to children and thus assumes everyone is also some young fuckwit on a website that had its hey day a decade ago

Yeah if you're an empire made of faggots

Heart can only get us so far. Ultimately, sacrifice will bring us to the end of our journey.

That, and being chronically distrustful of technology. You're not hiding a NETWORKED COMPUTER SYSTEM, are you? ARE YOU?

Star Trek has always been pozzed, true. But they kept the aids down to tolerable levels before going full retard with STD.

Hell there was an episode of DS9 when the captain wouldn't join his crew in the holosuite in a program set in the 60s because the 60s was rayciss. Then his stronk black womens girlfriend told him to quit being butthurt about the past and join his friggen crewmates. Try making that episode today and you'd be crucified.

Because you take the issues that were cutting edge back in 1966 or 1996 for granted now. It doesn't seem shocking to you.
I love that they have a fat chick with a wart on the show. I want her butt.

>durr I won't pay for netflix
>I mean cbs
>durr

faggot

I have a feeling you'd love the ST nazi eps. They're right up your alley.

Theres no reason you shouldn't look fabulous while sending the kikes to the gas chambers and conquering lesser races.

I'm glad they didn't try to make the Klingons like Trump. That's good enough for me.

Yeah there is always a slow creep forward but there has never been something as overt as today. Exacerbated by a rabid leftist response to trump getting elected, netflix itself is basically nothing but a propaganda mouthpiece for the entire industry that told you it was a 99% certainty that hillary would be elected.

Its on netflix retard. Cry more that your leftist bubble is just that, delusion.

I am not a nazi. Just because I can see propaganda for what it is and its detriment, does not make me a nazi.

t. lgbtpol

>netflix
you mean CBS don't you?

Ehhh there was some more than vaguely "Make Qo'nos" great again vibes coming from the Klingon leader.

youtube.com/watch?v=55LC7H8aT6M

>propaganda
for a better world
oh the horror

kek, enjoy the last word ;)

Well it isn't that way now
maybe they'll go back to MAQA if they survive this season

Yes .. total fabulousness will win us the galaxy

>A better world
>accepting leftist
pull the other one

Well with any luck they'll hamfist caricaturing the Klingons as ebil Trump-like Natzees that they'll actually look cool.

You could always go to Quark's
don't walk--RUN

I'm already convinced there's going to have to be a timeline reset somewhere. Come on. A "spore drive" 11 years before Kirk?

obviously its an unsustainable drive that didnt make it into future series but yeah its ridiculous to begin with

T'pol should be so hot but she looks like a female version of me and I was orphaned in the 70's and my records were destroyed to hide malpractice and I have no idea who I am related to, and I was actually unable to jerk off to her because it felt wrong.

That is literally the closest I have ever come to knowing what it feels like to have family members.

A few sources seem to indicate that the Terran Empire is intended to be descended from Rome

That was a serious "The fuck am I watching moment". The writers not only jumped the shark but attached a transwarp drive to it and shot it clear into the fucking Delta Quadrant while somehow using Jayneway tier stupidity as fuel. Pushing SJW propaganda is one thing, but pushing it with total hacks for writers who don't give a damn about establish lore is aweful even for them.

>Pushing SJW propaganda is one thing, but pushing it with total hacks for writers who don't give a damn about establish lore is aweful even for them.
this

i watched the first season, and lost interest, i liked the 4 Star Treks before it though.
Original
TNG
DS9
Vgr.

Q made more sense than the bullshit they pulled on Voyager

Q is GOAT

Do you think he used his space wizard powers to revive all those people he killed on Breaking Bad?

all series are better if you watch them as continuations of eachother, yes

DAE LE SJWS?????

I don't know what happened with the writers between DS9 and VOY but good god man, whoever thought it was a good idea to cast Kate Mulgrew should just be dragged out behind the Bird of Prey props and shot. If it wasn't for lestronk black bitch in STD Kate Mulgrew would easily be the least likeable actor to ever set foot on a Star Trek set.

they should have cast quinn medicine woman, feels like what they were aiming for

Hell is having to watch every Chakotay episode on repeat.

A KUCHI MOYA