DONALD TRUMP’S BIRTHDAY IS ON JUNE 14TH. Tweet a picture of a handwritten/homemade Birthday Card message here:

DONALD TRUMP’S BIRTHDAY IS ON JUNE 14TH. Tweet a picture of a handwritten/homemade Birthday Card message here:
twitter.com/Trumps_Birthday or email [email protected]

>Delegates Trump: 1,239!

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES
>Trump in Sacramento, CA 6/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=L2gX79_mlsA
>Trump Memorial Day D.C. Biker Rally 5/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Is-VB73O6nw
>Trump kisses the banners of The Remembrance Project Moms’ children at Anaheim Rally!
youtu.be/fAMZTD_2Jss
>Trump Supporters Thanking Riot Cops in San Diego
twitter.com/BabesForTrump/status/736626581863563265
>Trump in San Diego, CA 5/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ljKFZchvV8U

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on The Savage Nation 6/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=BxdAdYhrx5Y
>Katrina Pierson full Interview with Chris Cuomo 6/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=3j6nND0NxnU
>Trump on Hannity 5/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=C6nGxq99dC0
>Trump Veteran’s Donations Press Conference 5/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=nqNnxCO0uVU

ENTERTAINMENT
>Harambe’s Final Moments (may he rest in peace)
youtube.com/watch?v=Py_1aCt2c0s
>Can't Stump the Trump Update
youtube.com/watch?v=Jjrc3H-TE0U
>Donald Trump 2016
youtu.be/XuIMdo77o8g
>Jeb BTFO by Family Guy of all things
youtube.com/watch?v=EHSCiBvsm7w
>Hillary Clinton EVIL REMIX
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
>KINSEY: Everyone is Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=pmgGe_QUId0

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST:
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=kW5ZzpdKOQA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JE3TYNAR7w0
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/05/31/clinton-trump-money-wells-top-20-zip-codes-for-individual-contributions/
youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0
youtube.com/watch?v=F92lesEfuE8
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WOMEN STAND WITH TRUMP

What are you guys doing for Trumps birthday?

>Women

>no edition edition

awoo?

youtube.com/watch?v=JE3TYNAR7w0

Pic related

>women

This is why we're all here.

fuck

Fucking mudslime in the back

HILLARY IN THE WHITE HOUSE WOULD BE A DISASTER! WE CANNOT SURVIVE FOUR MORE YEARS OF DEMOCRATIC POLICIES! PUT A WINNER IN CHARGE OF THIS COUNTRY!

It's a tarp!

Australians truly are retarded.

Kek, have fun electing an ignorant racist who will ruin your country while we have Trudeau making Canada greater then ever.

How goes it Trump Gen? I had thoughts about how this cycle will turn out. The libertarians are the sanders alternative while the renegades are the trump alternative.

Thoughts?

>local gas station bought a bunch of official MAGA hats and is selling them at cost.

Thanks for doing your part gitngo

>rally in an airplane hangar in your state.
>Trump's plane lands.
>door opens
>see this, what do?

⭐⭐⭐▶ATTENTION PLEASE!!◀⭐⭐⭐
🤗Trump is great!🤗 ツ He'll make America great again🤘! We need a leader like him, he's a lion 🦁. I don't like Hillary, she's crabby 🦀. She doesn't think for herself🤕, she just says what she thinks people wanna hear, like some robot🤖. She makes me sick 🤒. I wonder why people even like that ⭐️ wearing turkey 🦃 , Bernie. Hes so old and he just wants people's money 🤑.

🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄
Trump will win and cucks will leave!! But only if you reply with:

"Really makes you think...🤔"

A FUCKING LEAF

When did you grow out of your libertarian phase Sup Forums?

Holy shit op! someone should change hillary's site to say that lol. Its already filled with lots of typos. It really wouldnt be surprising for them to miss an "e"

when they stripped naked on TV and nominated anti-gun open borders candidates.

tfw several stuff from America's elections like hats and T-shirts end up here on the heads and chests of people

Never was a libertarian. Even though i was on Sup Forums when the Ron memes and him running we're a thing. I never fell for the hype.

typical trump supporter

What do they think of Trump in Ecuador, user?

Bow before her, as Trump has made anime real

Literally the moment when Ann Coulter said that "Libertarians are pussies" at CPAC. I searched my feelings and found it to be true. Shaming and ridicule is the only thing that has ever changed my opinions

The refugee crisis has made me rethink a few things, as well as learning about racial differences.

when i realized that USA was the best country in the world. lots of others suck. people who live there wanna leave and come here, but there is not space for everyone in the world to come to USA. it is not our fault your country sucks it is your fault

If halibut guy is here, this angle is a shit.

If your zip code isn't on this list for Trump you live in scrubville
>tfw 7th in the whole nation
>Feels good lads

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/05/31/clinton-trump-money-wells-top-20-zip-codes-for-individual-contributions/

MAGA

SPREAD THE WORD

How will /pol ever recover?

No. Sander's is a nationalist. He's a Trump alternative. Libertarians are a Democrat alternative, this cycle. Renegades are fucking idiots.

1 out of 10 believe he's rayciss. I've been harassed myself even for saying he could be a good president

You're a mess.

No.

Correction. 9 out of 10

I SIGNED THE CARD

Anyone got a link to this speech? I missed it

Stop the anime cancer and kill yourselves you degenerate weeb pieces of shit you ruin every board on this website with your shit posts I have never seen an anime picture paired with a good post they are all trash fuck you

I mentioned earlier today how the renegades are the neo-confederates who want to secede if Trump is elected. After all, renegade is synonymous with traitor and deserter.

Apparently she looks nothing like she did in 2012 then I realized that was 4 years ago and she was only 16 fuck

Gay

I love you too.

youtube.com/watch?v=F92lesEfuE8

>brittain
>any less cucked them us

Ah, makes more sense. They fell for the "wanting to stop illegal immigration means I hate Hispanics" meme. Good luck.

This is recent. still top notch qt if you ask me

Do you all think this Trump U stuff is going to be rough for Trump? I don't even know how he can really explain this away, I mean... the university was a flat-out scam all things considered...

I would totally let that trap suck my cock. I don't care what you faggots say. He/She/It's hot as fuck.

THANK YOU SACRAMENTO

>what is concern shilling

(You)

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities dubs of truth

refugee crisis, globalism, and when I went to law school and realized some degree of state regulation is necessary

I'm asking a legitimate question. I've been thinking about this today because it was all over the radio.

Remeber to keep this thread bumped and migrate when bump limit is reached

Did the original printers reply to your last email?

Hmmmmm

More akin to Dixiecrats maybe.

You ask one question about Trump and you get called a shill... I guess conversations aren't allowed here. This board used to be so much better.

(You)

>Do you all think this Chicago Riot stuff is going to be rough for Trump?
>Do you all think this David Duke stuff is going to be rough for Trump?
>Do you all think this Donation stuff is going to be rough for Trump?

etc etc

How was it a fucking scam, Seriously what law was broken? They paid cash, got some shitty seminar, what's the big deal? Some hucksters who said they loved it now say they didn't?

>youtube.com/watch?v=F92lesEfuE8

Those laughs. These people will laugh if you have no job or anyway to provide for yourself. If you find a way they'll hunt you down and take it away.

We're paranoid, shills have been eating away at our sanity without is even realizing.

Was the employees who said it was a scam verified? There's a service out there called eVerify. For all we know, they could've been paid to act like former employees.

I think they learned something in the end. It's the school of hard knocks.

It wasn't a scam. Legit product and services, at high quality, were delivered. If there was actual fraud involved he would be in criminal court, not civil court. This is all about regret rape.

>concern shill
Nope, not concerned at all.

-6 plaintiffs out of 10,000 students are represented in three cases
-lawyers are all democrat activists, two of whom paid the Clintons nearly $700,000 for speeches
-the judge is an Obama appointee who is now trying to seal up records after ordering them released once it became apparent how much of a joke these cases are

lolpic

No fuck off leaf, you'll just derail the thread. Like the shill you are.

>fuck you
>you ruin every board

Those cucks in the bernie live stream chat banned me - i wasn't being rude or anything, most of my comments were supportive of them getting screwed by hillary.
maybe they didn't like me asking about if bernie bans use of fossil fuel, what else besides nuclear would he replace it with.

IN THE LAST 24 HOURS
Morning
>Media still triggered by Trump press conference
>Mika gets her truck next Friday
>Says Bill Kristol needs to take a vacation
>Joe loves French
>Mika does not
>Joe and Mika back up Trump’s charitable reputation
>Report shows Hillary only donated $70,000 to vets
>Hillary said yesterday Trump “doesn’t deserve much credit” for donations
>Poll: Trump +7 in GA
>Trump tells Hollywood Reporter what books he’s reading
>Rereading All Quiet on the Western Front and Unlikable: The Problem with Hillary
>Sen. Boxer: “It’s a joke” to say all Clinton backers are establishment
>Trump says he won’t oust McConnell or Ryan
Afternoon
>Judge in Trump U case reseals some documents
>PGA golf tournament moving from Trump’s Miami course to Mexico City
>Trump: I hope they have kidnapping insurance
>Rush: Notice how Kristol’s guy is there to stop Trump, not to stop Hillary
>Hillary says she gave $100k to vets groups over 6 years
>Trump volunteer coordinator runs for Minnesota House seat
Tonight
>Obama tries to stump Trump but ends up stumping himself
>If if if if if if if if if if if
>Harry Reid tells Sanders “Sometimes you just have to give up”
>20,000 committed to Occupy DNC protest
>Head of Hispanic relations leaving RNC over Trump
>RNC hires ex-Jeb campaign advisor to take the place
>Tucker Carlson: Is Trump U more of a scam than Princeton? That’s open for debate
>Trump rally
>Trump: Hillary has no natural talents to become president
>”It is a disgrace to the laws of our country” that she is allowed to run
>Sadly no protest streams tonight

kek

That hispanic meme is sadly true. Most people has none idea of discipline and law obedience, plus the massive bombardment of liberal media. Very few people like me think that is correct to have strong inmigration laws mostly because bad hispanics give the rest of us a bad name

>OY VEY SUPPORT SHIT LIKE GREEN ENERGY WITHOUT QUESTION

2bh I was genuinely worried about him after the ban on muslims, but now I'm 100% solid with him.

I'm reasonably sure this is going to be a mistrial now. In fact I don't see how it couldn't be.

The judge is a complete joke, and he exposed himself after Trump rustled his jimmies.

I kinda doubt people in these threads read the documents. They look very bad for him. But, on the other hand, most people don't read stuff like that. So it's just a question of whether Hillary can spin it into something that can be consumed by the low-information bunch.

I don't think it's a dagger in the heart or anything, just one more thing for her to use.

Ask me how I know you're retarded.

>believing that anyone on Sup Forums actually has a problem with awoo...

Welp, that's it. All I have left to do is Vote. I have shaken the God Emperors hand. Today my life is complete.

It's just these generals.
Yesterday the i stand with hate speech threads felt like the good ol Sup Forums

So who does the shilling over there? Here we have the kikes at Telemundo and Univision.

>else
>cry

Anime should be banned

If he can get away with that and still skyrocket in he polls there is very little that can hurt him. He has nowhere to go but up and Sanders and Hillary nowhere but down.

I know what it's like, man. I'm Hispanic, and my family are fucking stupid. They're legal, but they believe Trump has something against them. I've redpilled my brother, but the women are the worst.

If if if if if if if if if you bought into this, you're an okie doke.