Time traveler here

Time traveler here.

I'm from 2056.

AMA (and this is legit, no larping)

whats it like in 2056?

Please tell me Alabama college football team gets busted for playing players and they get all their championships stripped and death pently.
What crypto do I need to drop 10k in so in a year I'm rich.
What are the loto numbers I need to pick. I don't need to hot 200 million just a small one enough to pay off my bills. Lets say 500000 I think would cover it.
Please tell me trump builds the wall and saves America.

>whats it like in 2056?

Global population is around 10 billion, food sources are a lot more abundant due to emphasis on farming, agriculture and certain restrictions, the majority of our livelihood depends on electricity and clean energy, etc etc.

have we unlocked the hidden potential in the human brain yet?

has our life span increased or decreased?

>Bama
Not as much of a powerhouse nowadays. The main powerhouse in college football is the WSU Cougars. Also football is still the same so don't worry about that.
Crypto currency causes a recession in 2020, so invest while you can and watch trends.
The lotto isn't worth your time. Go to a school of some sort, build your resume and impress employers.
And the wall never gets built lol. Trump loses his second campaign to Joe Biden.

Does Trump get impeached?

Yes! A few years back we developed technology to connect our brains to computers, phones, etc.
Apple takes a big advantage over this and the iPhone is literally the same principle as the "Eyephone" episode of Futurama.

Does Bernie run for president? Also, what year does he die?

Already got degrees. I want to just hit it big enough to pay off my shit and relax. Sucks to hear Bama doesn't lose all their shit. Also Trump will pull this off. He watches Sup Forums thanks for giving him the heads up

No, he serves a full 4 years before he loses his second run to Joe Biden.
Life expectancy has increased due to technological advances and sustainability of our resources on Earth.

Did you get help with your travel or did you do it alone?

I'm from 3001 and no we haven't

Does elon musks roadster really go 0-60 in 1.9 sec?

he is a fucking liar. he isn't actually from 2056

Bernie does run and loses. He ends up joining Joe Biden's campaign.

In fact, we don't see another republican president for quite some time.

Yes he is he said he was. No one would come here and tell tall tales.

It's a luxury for more wealthy people. That's all I'm saying.

why did the population decrease

Was Ben Shapiro ever president of the U.S.

It increased..

This thread is a time portal. If you post in this thread, you will read it in 2008 while browsing Sup Forums- 10 years ago.

What do you tell your younger self? Choose your words wisely.

Nope. Republicans aren't really heard of nowadays. There however is a big emphasis on a "Centrist" party and they saw their first president get elected in the 2040's

when were you born?

Are you communicating with your future self or are you actually from the year 2056

lies Shapiro 2032

LIES LIES LIES THIS FAG IS FULL OF LIES AND NIGNOG CUM

I don't exist in your time period. I was simply curious about Trump-era American and I'm using a lot of what I'm seeing for my thesis.

die in a fire, newfag

Is Sup Forums still around In 2056?

World ends in 2010

Nice try, cuck

>why did the population decrease?
>population is around 10 billion
retard

America*

So what brought down the Republican party?

when jojo part 5 is coming out?

I would tell my younger self that I love him and to just try his best, because thats all he'll ever need

When will half life 3 be released?

Sorry guys. Liberals take over, I know it's a bummer.

It's estimated 9.8 billion by 2050, you think google is right you idiot?

So like.. Do you know any secrets that could change any of our lives? Like about ancient stuff, or how to have unlimited energy? What to do with orgasms? Idfk. People in the future ain't go no soul! No juicy stuff

LIES go fart out your apes cum

do we make contact with life in space?
>inb4 water bears
do we have robot sex dolls?
>better robot sec dolls?

How does One piece end?

Also, tell me about future titties
Or alien titties

Millennials, the democratic party and the need to feel accepted lol.
Gabe Newell dies of a heart attack in 2019, but his staff gets it out in 2022 I believe.

Is Trump remebered possitivlly?

is north korea still a shit hole?

Should we invest in bitcoin?

take it to /x/ they get their jollies off of storytellers/ larpers

Is the astral realm known about more? Have the aliens shown themselves more? Did the mainstream space people find evidence of alien life or are they still hiding it?

this

this

does masturbation has any negative effects?

because i have a promedy of 3 a day

Please tell me aliens

Are any (now) illegal drugs legalized? Other then weed?

Eat healthy, breathe clean air and do the best to support your future self. There's not too much to it.
Aliens exist, shocking right? However we still don't possess the technology to reach them, only brief contact through signals. We are still trying to colonize Mars by terraforming.

What is you're occupation?

Women don’t have tits. Genetically removed the DNA sequences causing them as a fetus, women voted that they didn’t want them as a group to become equal to men. I hope you like feminine penises

>you're
>ou're
>'re
>'

He has his high points and his lows. His approval ratings increase after his presidential term.
North Korea doesn't exist, it's just Korea now.
No, crypto causes a recession. But that's inevitable.
No, it's healthy for your prostate.
Yes, we get in contact with ayyylmaos
Drugs are decriminalized and not much used anymore. Drug cartels get dissolved through time and Mexico is a lot safer now lol.

When did north korea fall?

Are you John Titor?

have the signals been translated?

Nooooo... No way

Any major wars? What is the economy like?

Unfortunately, no. We do know it's not just a coincidence. They were intentionally sent out into the universe with the intent to communicate. North Korea fell in 2026. There was actually a huge revolt of their people to their government after their media was hacked by an unknown source. Even their military was fed up with their regime and came to terms with South Korea and with the help USA's intervention as well. Korea is a big contributor to the global economy and is overall a great country now.

What happened to Kim Jong Un in that case?

Nah, nothing too big. Conflict has been avoided many times for the good of our planet.

The economy is doing great.

Assassinated by his own people.

Do you guys have lasers?

Is there any new U.S states?

Are the polar bears extinct?

when will ubi be established?

Which celebrities die in 2018?

Finally someone asks.

Eastern and Western Washington split into 2 different states, California is two different states now. Coastal California (New California which consists of LA, Sacramento, San Diego, and the rest of the coast) and the rest of California which remains the same.

You die of cancer in 6 months.

How is time travel achieved? Wormholes or some kind of machine??

Nope. We've preserved the polar bears.
John Trevolta was the only major loss in 2018.

piss off kidder.

Is the middle east at peace or is it still a warzone?

I assume your going into an alternate universe when you time travel and yours won't be affected when you go back. Or when you travel back is your universe not the universe you go back too and it's subtly changed in some way?

What are some of the major medical breakthroughs? (Did we cure cancer? Can trans women have kids now? Etc.)

I'm stopping as soon as that happens.

Who wins the super bowl this year?
Who is mvp
So the browns ever turn shit around?

>Joe Biden
Kek

Sort of. I can't really change much because I'm one person. There's a huge process you have to go through to be eligible to time travel. Not to mention anything you do is monitored through the duration of your stay.

Crypto currencies?
Does VR catch on?
Do people still drive gasoline cars?
How is the religion of peace doing?
Largest cultural change in the US?

quit drinking, quit weed, cut down on smoking, take school seriously and stop letting people antagonise you into beating the shit out of them so you don't expelled, dumbass.

These threads are fun. Last memorable one said Putin was assassinated in 2017

Is OP still a faggot in 2056?

Should probably mine/buy bitcoin

is there a white ethnostate?

Cancer is cured, yes. That was huge. People are living longer now. How it's treated as of now is a big waste of money, but that gets dealt with so watch out for that (hint hint)
Transwomen can have kids, yes. One of the biggest advancements was health practices.
Patriots. Tom Brady is the MVP.
Browns have yet to win a Super Bowl, but they have been to the playoffs a handful of times. They lose to the Seahawks in Super Bowl 61

Op can you prove the your frim 2056?

What do you think of 2018? Does it differ alot then the time you are from? Is it like me looking back at the 80's?

Any news about china?

How are the US-Mexico relations going?