ITT sex stories we've had with family members/older women

ITT sex stories we've had with family members/older women

yeeees

I don’t know why so many anons are against incest

Do you have ugly family or something?? Like seriously it’s not that big of a deal I you are both attractive and want to fuck who cares? How is it different than any random person other than an arbitrary title of “sister” of “mom” or whatever?

Would you fuck a teacher? Would you fuck a boss? Would you fuck a friend? How is any of that different??

Anyway incest is rampant in my family mostly cousins and uncles/nieces aunts/nephews

I have a big extended family of Mexicans/Americans we live in El Paso and New Mexico and some over in az

When there ar family reunions or weddings there are like 170 people and there is tons of drinking and lots of hooking up.

Immediate family incest is less common with us, some of my uncles and heir families from Mexico though, Jesus Christ I think they all fuck each other.

Anyway it’s not that big a deal I’ve banged a couple cousins and a young aunt and fingered my older sister before. No harm no fowell

Pretty sure my older brother and mom fuck. It’s all casual you guys are way to hung up

When I was really young I came outside my mom

High school teacher continued. I talked to her about her life. Went to her house. She needed sexual attention. Here started my introduction into bdsm culture. She was my first outright sub. Sexting and pictures. I plowed her from behind. It was easy. Never was caught, and no one knew. It looked like this.

story tiiiiime please

how old were you? were you able to produce cum to creampie her?

I have an aunt who is only like 6 years older than me and we used to be fuck buddys for years

My dads little sister

pic related? also can you start from the beginning

>High school. History teacher. I'm an experienced Chad at this point. She tells anyone to stay after who needs help, but no one ever does. After football I go see her, sense the same longing and neglect/need sexually. She was again medium build, wide ass, black wavy hair, white. Will continue in another thread if someone puts it here.
(Not same user, this story started in another thread)

A few years back I stole a bunch of nudes from my little sisters phone, my dad caught me with them on the computer and he didn’t get mad he just wanted copies lol

She was allegedly on birth control, but to be honest I didn't really know as much about it as I do now. I came in her so many times. It went from her rubbing my boner through my jeans while looking me in the eyes to fucking pretty quickly. Previous pic is what it looked like doggying her. She loved doggy. She would say my name when she came. No looking back then.
Yup, thanks. I guess I was conditioned to see the signs in a women who needed sexual companionship. To this day it has served me well.

nice

When I was a kid me and my sister used to fuck constantly. We didn’t think it was a big deal I knew other siblings that did the same thing,

Maybe it’s cause we were in a little town idk

are any of these photos you took of her? also continue please

did you ever lick her asshole?

Lol yeah he called me in and was like “where did you get these”. And I told him her phone and he wasn’t just clicking through and after a few minutes said “send me these in an email”. He got up told me not to show them to any of my stupid fiends and then said I shouldn’t take things without asking and left.

Lol dad’s a bro

my therapist told me once that in some places it is pretty common, and not that big a deal.

Sup Forumsro indeed.

>redditspacing
Fuck right off to reddit, newfag.

why do people call this reddit spacing? it's just spacing out a fucking story with some paragraphs.

I'm in AZ, I wanna watch some moms/sons fuck. hook me up.

OP never starts with their own.

None of them are her, but they show what it looked like. I'm still scared to show actual pics or texts between us. She introduced me to subs liking pain. She would love when I fucked her with no foreplay. Anal sex with little prep.
So much. I learned how sweet the female asshole scent is,and came to love it. Such a hard on remembering it now.
Indeed.
If you are lurking and enjoy this please let me know.

i am enjoying it very much. after this one could you go get into the family story?

post them dude i mean it's not like you'll get into any trouble you were a minor lol. plus i bet she kept doing it after you so it was bound to end up on the net.

this is good shit

Wow this is my new favorite image

So you really, really like this image?

That fear is hard to overcome.
Thanks man.
She would sit like this on her back porch. Open and waiting.
Cousin. Mother's brother's daughter. About 4 years older than me. She had deep seeded dad issues. I would smell her bikini after she went in the pool. One day I held her down in the family room and smelled it on her. Her tits to her pussy. Must have been 10 minutes but it felt like a lifetime. Must have been about 12. She shoved my face in her pussy. I knew how to make a woman cum then, and she loved it. She was very skinny, b cups. Socially awkward but loved male attention. We continued to rendezvous and fuck up until now.

post one pic of her and see how you feel then

nice dude thats hot. whats the hottest sex memory you have with your family?

you dont need to post a pic fam

Oh but he does

No can do.
Thanks.
It's stupid, but my mom. Sitting atop the stairs. Her actively showing me her bare pussy. We both knew this wasn't an accident, and she did it to lead me on. She spread her legs and let me view it. Not like other times when there could be some reason why I might see her naked. It was a recognition of sexuality that was so good. Her gaze as she spread herself for me is definitely up there as one of the hottest things I have ever witnessed.

agreed. that sounds sexy as fuck
did you ever do anything with your siblings, assuming you had any

puke

ur a newfag bc that's just copypasta on everyone of these threads

Women have hairy pussies user. The sooner you understand this, the sooner you can fuck more than your heart desires. But I get you.
Nothing then. Just admiration. It was intensely embarrassing. Later I received a hand job. And I also learned how to not be embarrassed by a women's overt sexual advances.
Not much with my sibling other than her showing me her hymen and asshole. She also practiced kissing on me, but funny enough I found it gross.

lol thats odd. thanks for sharing
any stories of reluctant women that gave into you?

Britney. 23. She lets me use her as a fuck toy whenever I want. She acts like a nu age feminist by day, but secretly wants to be dominated and disrespected. Wants a man to demand her to act like a traditional female. Every time we fuck it feels reluctant, but she loves it.

>be me
>in like 2nd grade
>cousin in 4th grade lives with us
>play hide and seek in the dark
>oldest of my brothers
>she finds me and makes out with me
>plays with my dick
>youngfag so idk what to do
>touch her flat ass chest
>like 20 years later
>really wish I played with her pussy

nice dude

any more happen with mom?

I thought this was that faggot tmnt spam again

I tried texting and trying to set up dates or getting to know her. But when it is only really about sex I seem to get the most traction, so that is what I do.
Thread seems dead, so thanks all for playing.
That's pretty normal, most children never pursue it to the point of getting really sexual.
Kek.
Shower. Way too old to be showing with her. She says we shouldn't shower together anymore. Dick gets hard as she rubs my stomach and chest. I plant my face in her tits. She asks used to have me help her "try on clothes" in a walk in closet which we were forced to be very close together. Great times.

>made out with a 19 year old when I was 13
>she asked if I want to do it, but I refused and told her that I was too young
>got to touch her ass

Don't quite understand why a 19 year old girl would want to fuck a 13 year old though.

As I've learned, many women want no strings attached sex or sexual attention. They can't get it from older men or men their age so they look elsewhere.

thanks for entertaining us man. take care