Suggest to me some good cheap shit to purchase from eBay?

Suggest to me some good cheap shit to purchase from eBay?

What would you want to buy from eBay for less than $100?

>Also which three pills

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sex, wish, pain. Is it even a question? Why do I need money when I can wish for anything I want? Why do I need flight at all? Why do I need to see. The future if I can wish mistakes undone? Why do I need the drug pill when I can wish for drugs and be tough enough to withstand their negative effects. Also free sex.

Money, sex, disease immunity

The wish pill is Over powered..... Id go Sex, Wish, Money

Sex, Death, Disease Immune.

fly, wish, pain

Money, wish, death tbh. Wish is OP as fuck, and I’d be worried about the implications of the death pill after watching death note

>Wish
>Money
>Future

Life on 'Easy-Mode'

I take 4 my life sucks

Wish, future, and disease pill.
Future pill- I could see every lottery ticket and win money (basically money with more benefits)
Wish pill- just wish to look like a dilf every week and get thots (gives me sex appeal automatically)
Disease immune pill- no std (goes along with the wish pill to fill create the sex appeal pill)

money pill, fly pill, and sex appeal pill. i will fly around the world fucking as many infected people i can find to cure the world of stds. i am FUCKMAN

wish, that's it

>death
>fly
>money
These are either useful or make life interesting. I don't want to see the future, be under the influence whenever I want, or wish for anything at all because those would ruin your life. Nothing would be meaningful anymore. Also who need the sex pill if you've got money?

wish pill is op

Future, wish, and this aspirin i found in my pocket.

I'll only need the death pill thanks.

>goes for just one pill and chooses the shittiest one

Killing one person every five weeks can also be done with the wish pill, except you can do it once a week if you like. If you are an edgy "I have depression" suicide fag, just wish for your depression to go away or take four pills for instant combustion.

I also only need one, which is the wish pill. Instant omnipotence. /thread

wish pill

wish, money, sex, let's fucking change the world

So easy

Future. Drug. Wish.

Every single one of these is so OP like I'd be fine with 1

Drug pill for heroin
Disease immune pill but only because that pill is ACTUALLY a 30mg morphine tablet
Then I don't really care. I'd take one at random.

Also, the money pill thing says you don't get rich, but yeah you fucking do. If you want to have a $300,000,000 mansion, $300,000,000 will appear in your bank account. Doesn't fucking say you gotta spend it, and one person can want a LOT of $300,000,000 mansions.

Take the wish pill and wish to never combust instantly, then take every other pill

3x death pill masterrace

You can't really win at this, but you definitely just won at this.

Sex, wish and future
Would use future pill to make sure my wishes don't fuck up somehow
Anyone who doesn't choose wish is brains dead

Says you can't wish for pill effects?
Does wishing for not cumbusting cover that or what idk

X-ray (plan on being im the military so it would be useful), sex appeal, and disease immunity

Wish pill to become a cute girl. Sex appeal pill to make other girls question their sexuality. Disease pill for convenience.

Pain, wish , future

Disease, wish, and future.

Disease prevents bullshit that the wish one can't accomodate

Wish lets you wish for things like invulnerability, invisibility, restoration of youth, teleportation, mind control, since they don't conflict with the other pills

Future pill lets you see whatever potential consequences could arise from whatever wish you've made, and you'd be able to dodge them or take steps against them.

>money, wish, drug
Wish and drug are pretty op

>wish pill literally has the effect of all other pills

This one.

Wish, Sex, and Painproof. If I could choose a fourth without combustion I'd pick Disease.

Dude did you post this thread yesterday? You gave me 2 dollars I think. Thank you again and sorry for buying the catnp but it's coming within 7 days

It seems like the obvious combination would be Wish, Disease, and Future.

wish drugs xray. xray you can basically never be snuck up on and i would wish i would not be detccted by any infared so gg korea

drug, pain, immunity.
Drug is not specific on what is considered a "drug" so an unlimited stream of testosterone would be awesome + the ability micro dose with lad can make you smarter.
Pain so when I workout I can go for longer and get into fight without problems, pairs good with drug because sweet gains.
Immunity because now if I get into a fight I don't have to worry about infections and no cancer for me, dunno if it cures the contact autism I get from being here.

Hey man yeah that was me. Fancy meeting you again. I thought I'd post this thread a second time to get more responses to my question. Funnily no one has responded to it yet. They are only interested in the pills. Enjoy that catnip.

just give me the 4 pills and get it over with please...

Your posts at least have substance. 100 is good for pair of top brand socks, you can get new PC hardware, games, speakers, if you're into drugs you can get salvia divinorum or drug paraphernalia. Sex toys, lube, a mug, fancy stuff to show off.

Appreciate the interesting suggestions.

Fucking dumb af. Wish pill

To keep this thread rolling you can take any three talismans from the Jackie Chan Adventures show. Which ones do you take?

instead of money I'd choose the death pill

you see 10 years into the future already with the future pill, that's already an easy way to make the stock market your bitch

Death, Money, Future

wow somehow this on on page 2

Just take the drug pill and leave the others. All the others are types of drugs and therefore you can chose to be affected by any or all of the other pills at will without the instant combustion side effects.

future, fly, sex
knowledge
physical power
social power

Sex
Drugs
Money

youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI

Death pill is just shitty wish pill??

Future (because now you have money as well. Also you won't get into accidents. You also get the Death pill effects only better because you could kill basically an unlimited amount of times)
Disease (So you can live basically until you die of old age)
Sex (obvsly for the fun)