I fucking love this show hbu Sup Forums

I fucking love this show hbu Sup Forums

hipster trash, like you probably are

he gets shot running away from cops like a pussy in the end, you hear the gunshot but it doesnt even show it, no hope for season 2. ha ha spoiled

This is a show for children. what the fuck

you stupid faggots need to read the comic book, fuck this piece of shit hipster brit shit.

After she dies her hair she's the spitting image of a friend of mine who died a few years back. I watched it so I could feel like she was here again.

Dyes*

it really put me off the moment he stopped wanting to kill her

Right? That was such an interesting aspect. One of the main characters is sticking around for the soul purpose of killing the other is something you don't see often. Kinda lame how they both ended up loving each other but it was to be expected.

>hipster brit shit
coming from the one completely trashing on a halfway decent show just because it originated as a comic. fuck off with your elietest bullshit. willing to bet that much like me and everyone else in the thread you had never fucking heard of the comic until after you watched the show

Just watched it yesterday, got to ep. 6 then stopped

The cultural programing is pretty typical of netflix, not a Sup Forumsack advocating for ethnostate

...but that doesnt mean i enjoy the kind of propaganda where in the span of two episodes they are sexually assaulted 3 times by three separate people

also the lesbian cop thing is classic netflix lets make the supporting characters a gay interracial couple and make that their entire identity because its easier than actually writing interesting characters.

in the end though it was the nihilism and wanderlust hipster horseshit that did me in. so cliche and fucking boring.

found the edgelords
that's when the show picked up for me, it went from a laughably bad comedy about an edgy highschooler to a serious and well grounded show about expectations vs reality.

That chick is naked in another show
Google it

Oh that was the first thing I did when I started watching it

you stupid cunt, i had the comic for years! you dont know shit so go back to your british bullshit you filthy cuck mongrel

Read down:

boring and derivative. the boy and girl like each other and become friends, romance etc. the guy wanting to kill someone and getting stuck on the lamb with a girl who likes him and he's trying to kill was a great premise. he should've killed her at the end

mhmm, sure. maybe you did, maybe you didnt. i have no way of knowing
but what i do know is if i had been a fan of the comic for years then i probably would have been happy about a halfway decent show adaptation instead of being a pissy fuck about it on an imageboard

yeah YOU would but not me, so fuck off with your opinion since you just got butt hurt at me for thinking I got into this by watching this full way shit show that was put on to netflix. I can be pissy anywhere, this was just the one place the allowed me to since some faggots actually like this "halfway, decent show" that could have been a lot better. Pussy.

Definitely isn't for children. It is something that children would say youngfag. Some dialogs was written to make impression like that, but as i said it is just an impression.

First episode is kind of hipster shit, I agree. But further it goes to nice story.