What do girls let chad do to them that they don't let non-chads do?

What do girls let chad do to them that they don't let non-chads do?

Talk to them

cuck

no u

pwned

fuck them when they're still sober.

Cuz you a bitch-ass nerd faggot nigga who thinks from what you see in bitch-ass nerd movies

Does anyone else notice that the gif board is full of pictures of total whores.

By the way. I just came from fapping

what?

nah, non-chads never get to fuck. chads get to fuck while stacies are shit-faced. after several years of chads fucking stacy while she's single, she begins searching for a non-chad to support her and that's when he gets to fuck her while sober (or most likely not sober, because she's an alcoholic at this point).

no such thing as chads my friend. if you're categorizing yourself by that standard you're already fuckin up.

show this to any girl you wanna fuck and come back with the response. that'll explain the rest.

makes sense

Girls don't let guys do shit.
Girls are naturally submissive. They will do anything a guy wants unless he's a beta fag.
I've had girls eat shit and drink piss just because i wanted them too

they'd let chad fug

Speak

when i had a GF, all we ever did was fuck sober. or high on weed, but never drunk. sober sex was the best, it really was str8 up lovemaking and passion

my experiences with drug sex:
weed = bad
lsd = strange but good
ketamine = bad
ghb = god-tier
mdma = good if you can get it up
benzos = good
coke = good
kratom = bad
nitrous = good if you time it right
3fpm = amazing, but if you redose you won't be able to get hard
2cb = amazing

I feel you on the love making while sober, but fucking while dunk is quite the experience too. I can fuck like an animal for at least an hour and not cum. it's pretty great. but you have to find that right amount of drunk because it quickly turn into whiskey dick fast.

True. Landed my first gf last summer by being guy on the right.

>on Sup Forums
>not the guy on the left
lol sure

yea, i agree. the first couple drinks you fuck like animals

That is all true old fag here. before i used to have hair and fit in my early to mid 20s it became kinda sad how fast I went from having no pussy being a skinny fag to getting laid more often when I got fitter and lost my belly fat after 6-8 months working out. When you're hot women create fantasies about what you are and they really don't care because their cavewoman protect me and fuck me sideways becomes activated.

I'll never forget the time I got my ex to take back to back tequila shots with me. We both took around 4-5, I probably took more. 5 minutes later we were ravaging each other like never before. Hands down the greatest sex I ever had.

you gotta try ghb bro. imagine that feeling but 5x better

weed sex bad? how in the... I thought it was great. orgasm sensations x3 at least