Wwyd thread replies 4 replies

Wwyd thread replies 4 replies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OM1uVKb4FNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I burst in through the curtains of that dressing room and force her to the wall. With her phone camera still on, I activate her facebook live stream. Pull her tits out the top of her shirt and yank those shorts down to her ankles as I bend her over and fuck her from behind. All her friends watching her tits bounce back and forth with every thrust as she screams and moans from a mixture of fear and pleasure.

holy shit thats terrifying

Get her absolutely blasted at a party and take her back to some empty room upstairs. Fuck the shit out of her and cum deep inside of her. Then grab her phone from her purse and start fucking her again but this time film it and post it as a snapchat story for all of her friends to see.

She gets drunk when she's out with her friends. She starts making out with one of her girl friends to get some attention. After several more drinks, we convince them to come back to my place. I turn up the music and we start dancing and pulling off their clothes. Once they're naked, they get on their hands and knees and start blowing us. Her friend seems extra into one of my buddies so he pulls her off and takes her to his room to fuck. That leaves the blonde slut with me and two of my friends. We push her onto all 4s and start to spit roast her. She's super horny and begs us to DP her so we lube up her butt and double fuck her until we fill all her holes with cum.

my mom

Call my friends up and have them run the train on the middle and right while I fuck the shit out of the one on the left. In the end all of them get bukkake'd.

Is walk her back to her car and Bend her over the hood. Pulling up her skirt and down her panties. I’ll give her a moment she’ll never forget. She will be dripping with cum after I’m done.

>replies 4 replies

I corner her in the office bathroom and bend her over the sinks for a spanking. I wait for her to beg me to move her punishment into a stall, where I enter her ass raw and press her face into the tile with each thrust. I pull out in time to wipe shit and cum on the front of her blouse.

bump
will reply for replies

I sneak up behind her and whisper in her ear that she's going to suck my dick on that sidewalk or else I'm going to shave her head and sell her body.
She drops to her knees in fear and I pull her shirt over her head and unlatch her bra to expose her tits. She begins slobbering her tongue all over my cock sloppily like she's never done it before, before I give her a quick slap and take her head and thrust hard down her throat. She gets the picture and begins to properly blow me with a fury and passion trying to get me to cum quickly.
Which I do. All over her face on the sidewalk as a crowd began to gather to take pictures and video for their social media.

I brush up against her while shes out partying and she feels my hard cock as she passes. It gets her dripping as she pushes back up against me. We grind until I take her home and rail her until I bust a load inside her. I don't let her push it out and I force her to put her panties on and walk home in the middle of the night.

This is my reply btw, I forgot to attach the pic.

I'd make left eat out right's asshole while right is sucking my cock. Blow my load in right's hair and give her a hard spanking for being a naughty slut, more of these two please

wwyd

I tie her to the chair in the hairdressers and cut off all her clothes. Tie her legs open and forcibly eat her out until she cums. Then I lower the chair until she's low enough to suck me off, and I face fuck her till I cum all over face.

Then, I wheel her into the back and charge $5 per go until she's covered in cum.

shes super stressed at work so she calls me to help her blow off steam. We go into the file room and she pulls off her tights and jumps on my cock cowgirl style. I shove her tights into her mouth to keep her from makign any noise. I finish with a big creampie and then leave her there to recover. I take her tights with me and she has to explain to the nosy girl who sits next to her what happened to them while her bf was here.

forgot the pic too..

knock out her boyfriend from behind while hes snapping away pics of his slut, i pick up the phone and shove the slut against the wall and fondle at her tight body, i rip at her clothing exposing her tits and perky cold nipples, i use the phone to film me raping her right there in the hallway, standing up, on the concrete floor, filling her cunt with my hot cum as she screams and begs for it to stop.i flip her one last time on her stomach and put all my weight onto her as my cock pushes into her pink pussy and fills it one last time.

wwyd to her?

Chain her up outside topless and sell blowjobs for $5, everyone cums on her big tits

Left right or both? And how.

I'd make her suck every cock on the beach and make her swallow it all. The whole time I would be fucking her tight ass and pulling her hair and slapping her telling her she is a worthless little slut.after each guy has blown down her tight wet throat they would spit in her face and slap her. Wwyd?

I'd tie her hands and feet spread wide apart to the fence. Rip her top and skirt off and put up a sign that says "free for use, leave as found." Then take the first crack at her, pumping hard into her pussy and throat before cumming across her exposed tits. Then I'd tweet out her location with an image of her next to the sign I made.

pull those panties down and slide my cock in her ass while pulling her hair back

I'd drug her drink and take her to a nice secluded place, tie her down naked and use her while she's out. Once I'm done fucking her pussy, I cum on her face. Still while she's sleeping, I tie a Hitachi magic wand to her.

Once she wakes up and understands what's happening, I turn it on while fucking her already cum covered face. After enough sessions of this, she'll soon be cumming just from sucking my dick.

anyone?

Anyone please?

Left, the one on the right can clean up after I'm done.

Something along the lines of tying her up in her parents home, then forcing them to watch me strip her naked, force her to orgasm in front of them with a huge vibrator, then fuck her holes with household objects slowly getting bigger and bigger stretching her little whore hole out.... Someone do this chick? Preferably ending in snuff

Spill a glass of water on her top in the restaurant so that everyone can see her tits through her shirt. Follow her into the bathroom as she covers up her chest. Lock the door behind us and rip her top off. Tittyfuck her and cum in her hair. Give her a hard backhand slap to her face that nearly knocks her out cold, then drag her by her hair into the men's bathroom and leave her there.

I would bring her to every seedy location I could imagine wearing exactly that and no panties. and fuck her ass on the side of a building.

was tagging this

i'd slip a roofie in her drink and prepare an uber to take her to a friends place where he would pick her up and take her into our home.
Get a mattress set up in the living room and throw her down stomach first with all her clothes on.
While im getting home, my friend takes his turn with her and doesn't even remove that black dress. He goes prone bone until he busts a nut and i finaly arrive.
As i he goes towards her mouth, i take her asshole and we have fun with her for several hours. We re drug her for another days worth to enjoy our fill.

Bump

wwyd

Lay her in her back with her feet behind her head and fuck her hard while flicking her clit with my thumb and playing with her asshole. End it with a hot cream pie.

cute

i'd take the pizza from her, tie her down and let her watch while i eat all but one piece. When done id start cutting off her clothes, flip her over, and force my cock in to her ass. I'll cum deep inside her, and let my cock stay inside her until it is completely relaxed afterwards. Then move to her face and have her suck me hard again, when i am hard enough i will start pumping her throat as hard as i can while she gags and throws up a little. She will pass out before i cum. After i cum i will leave the last piece of pizza next to her, so the next guy also can have a slice....

wwyd to this bitch who only wants to tease but not please?

sauce

it is my own stuff

strip her naked, face fuck her, then cum deep inside her ass.

I would take her to a nice hotel, downtown with a view of the city
Once in the room i would make her wear sexy lingerine, open the courtains , get her on her knees and make her give me a blowjob, i would fuck her throat hard
Later i would put her against the window and fuck her wet pussy hard, I would come on her tits

Bump for responses for her

youtube.com/watch?v=OM1uVKb4FNg

fuck, i need more of her, got a drop box?

a friend of my wife...

titty fuck and cum all over those tits

Would bend her over that sink pull my cock out and slide it in her tight pussy and pull her hair back making her watch herself get fucked

fuck her in the ass while choking her and making whatever tits she has bounce and make her feel sexy.

i walk up behind her in the street with my buddies, pull her shirt down and proceed to gang bang her till we all finish on her face and tits

more of the whore on the left, Id piss and shit in her mouth and force her to eat it all

wwyd

putting that mouth to work on my black cock. then cover her face and glasses with my thick load

i need to see her face to judge

3rfc /1570382
come tell me wywd to her

Rip that bra off get her down on her knees and make her gag on my cock till shes got tears in her eyes

Fuck her up

tbh op she has an amazing body, i would definitely love to worship her, however that nose ring is a huge turnoff..

I would control her. Not only would I tie her up around the house and tease her with vibrators while put clamps on her nipples, I would make her dress slutty and take her out in public. We're talking short skirts with no panties. I'd make her bend over for things, exposing all of her long legs leading up to her pussy peaking all for any watcher nearby. I'd pierce her nipples too, make the rings show throw her tight shirts.

naw i hate nipple piercings, i still will cum for that first pic tho

Would titty fuck

kek

69 and fuck her mouth while i lick her pussy and asshole. shove my dick down her throat and make her gag while i blow my load deep down her throat.

fuck that faggot
show unedited

all i can really think about is how stinky, runny of a shit she's gonna be pushing out of her raw ass hole later on after eating that greasy ass pizza while getting drunk

I would take her to a local party where she knows some people, but not well. I would get her drunk and high, then take her to a room and throatfuck her while pulling and pinching her tits. I would then invite several guys from the party to come up and enjoy her as well, making sure there's a camera or two for them to spread around the vids of the night she was a whore for all the guys from the other side of the track. Maybe she'd get blackmailed in the future when she's married to some nice finance major. Who knows

No

I would love to watch her gag in my cock while thrusting her throat, and watch her eyes roll to the back of her head when she passes out just when i am about to cum... She is damn cute, do you have more? And is she yours?

I do have more ye

>Wwyd thread replies 4 replies
..... faggots

Tie her up, whipping her tits while she rides a vibrator, removing the pleasure just before she cums. Torturing her and denying her sexual release long enough for her to beg for my cock by saying how much more she wants it than her husband's.

bump