Hey Sup Forums I found out my girlfriend has been cheating on me...

Hey Sup Forums I found out my girlfriend has been cheating on me. This was my first real relationship and I don't know what to do. It's really just made me feel like I'm worthless. I've been struggling with depression for a while and this kinda just made it worse. What do?

Details of relationship and how you found out, you gotta pay the troll toll kido

I found out because he told me "I've been sexting this guy, but I stopped and I'm very sorry"
We have been dating like 3 years

She told me*

A relationship is built on trust. She broke that trust. Dump her and dump her hard. Make it very painful and do it in public so EVERYONE knows how much of a cunt she it

I've been there bro. Step one is break up with her and move on -- no contact, no retries, no matter how much she begs.

Beyond that, there's not much you can do but wait and try to get on with it. Time heals these wounds, and it may help you to keep connecting with other people who have had these experiences too. Because we can tell you that eventually you learn from it and get over it and come out the other side smarter and better.

Fuck her sister, or mum

Her mum is an overweight black woman who doesn't pay child support

Her actions are hers and reflect badly on her.
Don't take the blame of what she upon you, that is doing both of you a disfavor.

How old are you? Sound like an immature young girl who doesn't know what she wants rather than she got tired of you.

Take the hit, endure and go on.

Best way to get back at her is to better yourself. Hit the gym, go out with friends to take your mind off of it.

>Hey Sup Forums I found out my girlfriend has been cheating on me.

That sucks OP, but these things happen.

>This was my first real relationship and I don't know what to do. It's really just made me feel like I'm worthless.

Fairy tales aren't real OP, you were never going to just stay with the first person you loved for the rest of your life. Just look at life as a series of relationships and now you get to have another one.

>I've been struggling with depression for a while and this kinda just made it worse.

Lots of relationships end due to depression. Keep working at getting better. There will be more relationships, perhaps with someone who has also experienced depression. Just remember there is a light at the end of the tunnel and keep on walking. Stay positive.

Did the other guy fill her up, mouth or vagina? If so you got cum molecules on you and you gay son.

Get angry and expose her

>What do?
ask Sup Forums for life advice, i mean you're clearly a fucking retard, so asking Sup Forums can't make your shitty life any worse right

>what do?
You dump the bitch.

But you do it the right way.

>sit down with her
>"It's come to my attention that you have been having sex with other men. Because of this I'm breaking up with you."
>you then shut up
>you let her say whatever she has to say.
>you let her do whatever she's going to do.
>You don't say a god damn thing.
>if she calls you names, you don't react.
>if she says anything about your manhood, you don't react
>if she denies it, you don't react.
>when she's done with her bullshit you get up and pack up your shit and leave.
>if it's your place then ask her to get her things and leave.

And that's it. That's the end of it.

Whenever someone asks you why you two broke up:
>"It just wasn't going to work out so we decided to go our separate ways."

"She said you're an asshole"
>"I'm sorry she feels that way."

"She said blah blah blah"
>"She's free to say what she wants about me"

No matter what happens you are to remain completely stoic and remain above it. You NEVER disparage her to ANYONE. You NEVER say anything bad about her. You NEVER let anyone know what kind of pain you're in.

You pick ONE friend. One person who you trust implictly, and he's the only one you talk to about shit. Everyone else doesn't know shit other than your magnanimous replies.

>BUT WHY user!?!?! SHE'S A LYING CHEATING WHORE!
I know. And lying cheating whores freak the fuck out. She'll call you at all hours of the night and try to win you back. Then she'll try and get your friends to tell you to get back with her. Then she'll start telling everyone you're an asshole. Then she'll tell everyone how mean you were to her. Then she'll start spreading lies about how you pushed her away.

And everyone will see her actions, and you being the 'bigger man' and they'll draw the right conclusion. She's a psychopathic cunt.

This is much better than my suggestion

this

also break contact with her 100%

dont remain friends, dont do that bullshit where you still talk. she is no longer worth an ounce of your time

She's a nigger... What did you expect?

Damn bud, project more.

OP, break up with her. Take the L, don't sweat it too much. You're allowed to be sad about this shit. In a couple weeks it won't hurt as bad and you can work on your next thing (whether it's a fling or a more serious relationship, whatever feels right).

I'd say you do every thing here, but you don't tell her why you're breaking up with her. Just end it without a reason. That will drive her crazy indefinitely. You don't owe her an explanation. Just say "its over"... let her own fucked up head eat her up.