Comfy thread?

Comfy thread?

Despite the insanity going on, there are some pretty cozy spots in that place. I like the little cubby bed in the middle.

Got any more rooms like that? Ones with tons of couches/beds, hiding places. Real or art.

Awesome

gondola okay?

Someday I will try this thing out.

The house i grew up in had a deck just like that. Even the rain on it brings up the nostalgia.

that doesn't look comfy at all with all those people in there. like, fuck off and let me chill

not comfy. how the fuck are you supposed get comf in that loud ass room?

thats the corner of archibald and haven

This style of sitting is really hard for the body to get used to. Especially when you are use to sitting in chairs

>cant even lay down all the way
manlet fort

i'm the kind of person that thrives in situations where everyone's dicking around and being loud so that looks pretty comfy to me

Yes. I used to live a couple of minutes walk from there, I liked it.

The weather can be pretty boring and hot, but the winters are great. Love seeing snow on the mountains and its 70 F while I'm out walking/running.

Someday maybe I will move back, when I don't need to deal with traffic daily.

Can you figure this one out?? Actual OC.

Very true. I have never been to comfortable sitting cross legged on the floor. On the other hand having a table for all my shit and laying like sitting up in bed might be nice. I always want a secure table in front of me on the couch or bed.

oo la la what's goin on here

that looks comfy asf ill try that when im older

like controlled chaos?

something like that. it'd always keep me from getting bored and distracted

I can see that. Sometimes I feel cozy when there is tons of shit crammed into small areas, but usually prefer minimalist styles.

i dont like empty spaces

More

I mean more along the lines of small empty spaces, not large echoing rooms.

commencing comfy /wg/ wallpaper dump

more rooms with huge windows, or more plants?

puddles and discomfort, railway spikes and loose gravel, limestone erosion and 1000's of years of precipitous weather

Thanks. Used to ignore comfy art, but now i'm enjoying it quite a bit.

I think that if it had an anime style I automatically taught myself to ignore it from seeing anime images on Sup Forums through the years. Yes I understand this is a Swahili basket weaving forum.

what football team do they support?

I lived in Japan and tried laying under a kotatsu a few times. I hate high temperatures, plus my balls would start hurting, it can get pretty hot.

no worries, tho i understand the point where you're coming from about the whole ignoring anime images thing, i feel the same way except for comfy images

Looks fucking great for a couple hours, tops. But as an extended living situation fuuuuuck no. You either need a really good ventilation system that filters out the BO, and every cubby would need it's own vents, plus sound dampeners to even sleep at all.
But I love being in that, where there is a shitton of people together and it's just crazy with moments of peace in between.

Way too many lights.

More space.

warm steamy baths can be comfy

Morning folks. How's everyone today?

This looks like my room haha

good, getting lost in escapism thanks to these pictures but overall quite good.

Why is the Asian aesthetic so comfy? Or maybe a better question is what is it about Asian culture that leads to this kind of art so prevalently?

I, too, wonder this exact thing. Does anybody know?

Sounds nice user.
Waking up here having submitted a book to a publisher not 30 mins ago. May have to make some breakfast.

Perhaps because everything's made to "fit" together in a small space? That plus the materials used.

More a fan of stone and forest personally. Whether or not there's a building is beside the point.

>Why is the Asian aesthetic so comfy?
Living in small spaces.

Just a long shot and my subjective input, but considering eastern culture and philosophy tends to revolve heavily one one's ecology, holistic traits (i.e. peace, balance), and spirituality, it wouldn't be surprising if their approach to architecture, interior design and ergonomics revolve to those traits. Same could be said for small spaces, having to live in environments where room is scarce, where they fully emphasise such design approaches to tackle such a spatial issue that most.

>comfy
Nice try, OP. Poison comfiness with all sorts of Sup Forums tier degeneracies.
Blue girl is literally the only slightly comfy one, but I would go panicky in all that chaos.

Isn't that looking north towards Mt. Baldy? Is that somewhere in Riverside?

That's cool, so I'm assuming you're a writer/novelist or do you work for a publishing company? sounds interesting.