C-C-Celeb T-Thread for alpleasing m-manlets to bow to the mistress a-as she laughs and h-has a-a day

C-C-Celeb T-Thread for alpleasing m-manlets to bow to the mistress a-as she laughs and h-has a-a day...

Can I have moar Cate? I think i have something for older women..

Jew women > all

first

I just fucking hid this thread wtf

seriously this stupid poster whats to get out more and find new images

can someone help me find this video

>new images

Prove it

jajajajajajajajajajajaja

wat

>new images

looks hot link me the sauce on it too

tnig plz go

I'd like to stick it in her Portman, if you know what I mean

kik

Latina women are hard to resist

I just dont see any reason to breed them over women of other races

oh yes, is that a boat joke? i like it.

yep

Because on average they are the best looking females?

found it

I want to listen to pop singers and jerk off with someone. That would be so hot and fun.

Oh great, Jews and Latinas. /celeb/thread's favorites.

Odd that you guys are yellow fever dudes like the rest of Sup Forums

aren't*

Statistically speaking, all statistics on the jew media are thumb sucked by 83.7% over the past 2 decades

If only we could have a yellow fever fap ITT. I dont know any asian celebs.

Ok, is there anyone here that actually think Jew womenz are the best looking?

I don't. Except like one jewish woman

fuckk, she has me wanting that body so bad. Jew magic, ha

M-My m-mistress i-is a very beautiful w-woman as y-you c-can s-see clearly and I-I'm s-so l-l-lucky t-to h-have h-her... I-I know I-I n-need t-to b-be eternally g-grateful t-t-to her f-for choosing a-a man-half and g-give h-her e-enough s-string t-to l-let h-her h-have her way until such time a-as she wishes t-to move in with me...

Sexy.

I think they are, but I also like women from other races. But Jewesses are my fav I guess.

le kek

Victoria of the Supreme High Court of Justice is back to beg for alpha sex

If she's your singer of choice, i need more friends like you.

Theres definitely gonna be some semen on deck. If you know what i mean.

Listen to my pedopop and pretend to be a cute little girl teasing grown hung alphas with me

Selena > Taylor

She usually doesn't do anything for me but that pose and look got something stirring.

So good

carlossssss

I'm sorry to interrupt but I would like to take this time to talk about my diarrhea. I had the worst diarrhea of my life a few months ago after eating at Applebee's. I got sick while I was in the mall and it hit very suddenly. The closest toilet was in Sears so I waddled as fast as I could to get to the bathroom before a river of brown erupted from my butt. Alas I discovered that the only bathroom in Sears was on the second floor, so after futilely searching I had to make for the escalator. I could feel the butt-volcano about to erupt, I was frantic. I thought OK, almost there, I can make it, and then I learned that the bathroom was all the way on the far side of the store from the escalator! This was bad, really bad. I had my sphincter clenched as tight as I could but I knew I had only seconds left and the bathroom was about half a minute away. If I sprinted I could make it, but if I sprinted I wouldn't be able to properly clench my sphincter. I was stuck. I did the best I could, and I even made it to the bathroom, but before I could get to the stall Mt. Buttuvius erupted in my pants. And it just kept coming. I waddled to the stall with a brown geyser shooting from my bum, got my pants down, and my butt kept spraying like the world's most foul fire hose. It got all over the seat, the toilet, the walls, the floor, there was even some on the ceiling. The CEILING! I had to pant and breathe deeply but the smell was so bad I almost vomited. So there I was, in Sears, my pants a wet, slimy, nasty brown. The only good thing was that there wasn't anybody in there, and all through my struggle, nobody else came in. I did what I had to do. I used two entire rolls of toilet paper to try to clean up, and I had to try to flush my underwear into the toilet. As you can imagine, this didn't work, so the toilet overflowed and spilled fecal juice all over the bathroom. I used a third roll of toilet paper to try to clean up before giving up.

Yep

I love Katy Perry, she's my favorite. There's a few I would love to jerk off with someone to though.

oh-ho yeah, that's gross haha

his name is trainee neeg and he blessed with wisdom by divine right through the blood of the lamb so bow down or face sexual extinction this is Godspeed Black Emperor domain now

Stupid Sexy Flanders

A-As n-nothing more than a-a soft boot r-rest f-for Vic I-I can think o-of nothing m-more noble than w-waiting f-for h-her t-to e-effectively p-put m-me under h-her thumb b-bit b-by b-bit, until i-in f-full c-control sh-she has the c-confidence t-to use m-me how she s-seems fit g-good sir... I-I'm s-so lucky to have been given this r-role i-in m-m-my life...

Colonel Sanders and flippy flanders

Do you have a discord? I’d love to jerk to Katy with you

That pussy and ass needs to be eaten for a thousand years

The jewish team is falling behind, ha

Not surprised she's the top of the list. I get hard just setting eyes on her.

Hmm, yeah, still stirring...

I'm going to steal Vicky from you stutterbro. actually I'm going to steal Alba

How many threads have we dominated?

So, since Jews and Latinas seem to be you guys' favorite fap targets, which one is superior?

I need TayTay's exposed skin on my mouth and cock

Hatee to burst your bubble but alpha Godspeed black emperor is the only nams you should be worried about here, JIDF is a fat joke of orbitor neet. Worship the one true master by divine right and make peace with your inner asexual desires so we can put to bed this nonsense joojoo minefield of erotic dreams

I've cum to her so many times. Usually while listening to her sing.

Well damn. Sounds like I got some catching up to do. What album would you recommend?

Best I can do is my mouth with some red Tay lipstick

I love pop bimbo queen

You're too nice, user :3

Just lay back and close your eyes (:

That shirt looks good on her.

thread saved

Prism is my favorite overall, but Teenage Dream is good too.

please be gentle, Im sooo nervous

:3

Right? Bimbo pop is the best.

this fambo lainey speaks the holy truth with all ten fingers on the bible it seems the asexual urges have simmered to a halt on a glorious victory thanks to the bouncing frogs of the pumpkin patch, the blood of the lamb and holy ghost along with honorably mention Victoria of the Supreme High court of Justice so Godspeed Black Emperor and goodluck

But i was stroking for jews and latinas...

Hmm. Which one is longer?

I'll be nice and gentle, don't you worry

Im so scared and my heart is beating so fast 0____0

And that gif got me thinking lewd thoughts now too.

That'll all go away once my tongue first hits your hard pokey stick (: then I'm sure you'll let out a moan