Everybody should have at least a tiny bit of Crypto. Mine it. Buy it. Trade for it. Sell something for it. I don't care...

Everybody should have at least a tiny bit of Crypto. Mine it. Buy it. Trade for it. Sell something for it. I don't care. Everybody should have a bit.

Get bitcoin, or ethereum, or litecoin, or something else. Try not to get a scamcoin lol. Read at least a bit about it.

You are now manually breathing.

How do I store it? Where do I even start?

I see people posting their wallets and shit, where do I get one

What alts do you have?

How much money have you invested so far?

Just download coinbase on your phone.

Are there other services besides "coinbase" from what I've read, if it gets hacked, all the coins go bye-bye?

I mean you can't really get hacked. It's connected to your credit card or bank account so fraud stuff would be all covered on your bank/credit card

What about the "coinbase servers?"

Tiny bit? Try my life savings.

DYOR or stay poor

Buy a fucking REAL gold you internet moron. This is how you invest money not on some imaginary virtual money that exist only because we agree that it have value. When all that hype will go away you will end with nothing. If you don't have pc or internet. You end with nothing.

So move your virgin ass out and buy something that will keep its value even after 100years.

most coins have wallets you can download, but if you're paranoid like me you can make paper wallets (basically offline wallets) that can't be hacked. somebody can steal the paper though. it varies with each coin how you make the wallet, you'll have to google it.

I have BTC, ETH, NEO, ARK, and COSS

ya, that's the risk of keeping it on coinbase. coinbase is one of the better ones because they're insured, but it's safer to use cold storage. offline wallets.

a risk taker, I like it! for most people I wouldn't suggest going all in. I'm 50% in.

Thanks user, would a regular USB drive serve as a decent "cold storage?'

I had a $25 amazon card which I got $12 worth in bitcoin from an online trade then sent $7 to my other wallet and it didn't show up, and the remaining $5 vanished from the wallet I sent it from.

Can you new coiners please stop with the dunning kruger. Also, stop fucking promoting crypto, most of these retards dont deserve it. Biz has gone to literal shit because of all the retard money.

Both are good.

Is now a good time to invest? And is coinbase safe? they are asking for id and stuff

I've heard of a lot of people using that. Paper can be risky if your house burns down, but then I guess a USB can as well. Make sure you set it all up on a clean computer, not one with a bunch of pirated software and sketchy programs.

Are you sure you typed all of the addresses in correctly? Got the capitals right? The symbols? The spaces? Millions are transferred in bitcoin every day. It is a solid money transfer protocol. Where did you buy it from? Don't trust every website you come across. Many websites are scams. They scam you via credit card as well. Be careful.

> stop fucking promoting crypto
No. It's my responsibility to get as many people in as I can. Worlds changing, if the hyperbitcoinization happens anybody without crypto is fucked. I need to know I did everything I could so save as many as I can.

>Is now a good time to invest?
Nobody knows for sure. I think it's an OK time. 3 months ago was better, but unless you have a time machine that does no good. Don't invest more than you can afford to lose. Don't panic sell, hold it for years, Coinbase is safe. The ID is for regulation things. Most banks ask for ID when you get a VISA/Bank account for similar reasons. It's also so they can help stop money laundering, since crypto is a great way to transfer money anonymously. Seriously. Every drug dealer should accept crypto.

Congrats OP you made me pop my crypto cherry

what crypto did you pick up?

new fag here looking to start as well

got 15 of bitcoin and 15 of ethereum

Faggot

>You are now manually breathing.
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>the game

Agreed. I'm mining some bitcoin, just a small thing to get myself into crypto, and then I'm probably going to get some XMR, I like the idea of a completely private currency.

no u didnt

not 15 of them $15 worth

Why would governments ever give up on their currency monopoly?