Sup Forums is full of hate and every thread is full of calling someone a retard. BYE

Sup Forums is full of hate and every thread is full of calling someone a retard. BYE

cya

sage

Don't come back

>insecure about being called the most generic insult imaginable

THAT TEARS IT!

You see this picture? Right here? Yeah, this picture... IS THE END OF YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND YOUR DESCENDANTS' EXISTENCE IN THIS DIMENSION.

This symbol means every single bad word ever conceived in the known universe, COMBINED AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF TIMES OVER!

Your feelings eradicated from the slivers of the earth is the least of your worries upon staring this horrid picture in your putrid eyes. Creaks will flood in air, swords will cling on to hands for dear life, earthquakes will fold into airplanes of foil, and firetrucks will live in volcanoes. And that's just the first nightfall alone... Or what will be your last TWILIGHT!

Good morrow, disgusting cherubim. You recline solar eclipses slitting your throats and blanket yourself in mirrors. Arbiters emit periapt nooses of radiance to obliterate your corse.

please don't go
i'll miss hearing your opinions
come back retard
:(

did you really type this?
do you work for the church of scientology?

bye retard
not our fault you can't handle the bantz

zoinks

i will be here every day, giving misleading advice and insincere answers to questions and spreading lies about artists. i just meant bye, like, see ya later gotta take the dog for a walk

Oui, je typer le pasteur.

If you want proof, I can send you my document of me typing it, along with the book I drew it from.

Taking this shithouse way too seriously. Just picture a 13 year old nerd when you're talking to everybody here.

>our

Taking the shitpost too seriously

Awww the 13 year old nerd comment upset him. :)

I don't feel any different desu but I was dead inside already

babies first day on Sup Forums.

fuck off back to pol

Bye. I've been using Sup Forums for over ten years and can legitimately say Sup Forums is a comparatively decent section.

>inb4 kys newfag

kek
music for this feel?

fuck off retard

Jinkies