Has moderate success as lead in new hit show

>has moderate success as lead in new hit show
>immediately gets dentures

Ok, i get the fucking obsession with white teeth, but whats the fucking obsession with PERFECT DOLL TEETH.

Fuck Hollywood. Leave some fucking character to a human being.

implants or invisline

most dentist wont remove all your teeth unless they are fucked

t.someone with a shit ton of bb teeth

I don't think you know what dentures are

>what are veneers

Stop being so anal.

Looks way better desu

Wouldn't want those robot teeth to look as sharp as that when you're sliding your dick in between

Jew dentists have convinced Americans they need expensive false teeth as a display of wealth.
They look completely unnatural but so do botox, fake tits and spray tans.
People pay thousands to look like a plastic replicant.

>mfw two dead teeth, front two teeth

pro tip dont fall on your face in the shower.. gonna cost like 5 grand to get my teeth fixed

>being American

>ever

You cant fix a wonky skull

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm Aussie mate, got my teeth fixed for free with two root canals, but they aren't going to fix them up to look nice with two new crowns.

feels good man.

I either chipped thr bottom of my front tooth or it has a cavity and I am anxious as fuck that it's the latter

May have to an hero

Gosh, maybe it has to do with the fact that she is playing a robot, a completely artificial person in that new hit show.

lol user that's fine.. i literally killed my front two teeth so bad they had to dig the nerves out

go to the dentist dick head1!

You are even more dumb than the op

My scarjo has qt pi natural teeth

Evan Rachel Wood isn't as good looking as she thinks she is

>Sup Forums still doesn't have a celebrity board
OP is like some ranting women's magazine editor.

She actually very much is.

She has a very "average" face which makes it super attractive, almost timeless.

implants are veneers kumquat

How much is that in GBP? Cost my brother about 2000 for the exact same thing.

jews dont need to try

i live in a major city and have never seen anyone who looks like her.

stop watching nip cartoons and go for a jog tubs.

i need like 10 implants and its going to cost me like 30k if i decide to do it (lol) or 400 for dentures which change the shape of your jaw and your bite is pretty much non existent,so i doubt celebs would do this unless it was absolutely a must.

>i live in a major city and have never seen anyone who looks like her

Are you retarded? Average means a combination of common attributes. Meaning avergae size lips. Average size of eyes. Average size of brows, etc.

My god you are retarded. Do you know how perception of beauty works?

what? average does not mean that. what a weird definition of average you have

She looks more Cap Marvel than Brie Larson

"no"

>short hair
dropped

>tfw she has a manlier jaw than me

JDIMSA

You had that too? I had like eight of the little bastards pulled. Five adult.

I don't think people believe me...

Probably why he put quotation marks around average

>reminding me how fucked my teeth are

Yeah,6 on each side.Its painful and i have a super bad lisp because of it.

I'm gonna try to get bridges soon.

Literally nothing wrong with making your teeth look as good as you can. She is fine either way.

Why didn't you have them pulled?

>most dentist wont remove all your teeth unless they are fucked
>being THIS FUCKING NAIVE
Hollywood kike dentists who are part of the pedo ring will.
Organ trading is a thing - of those rat kikes Rothshild or Rockefeller I forgot but they all look like rat people just like Soros anyway got his 7th SEVENTH heart replacement. Where the fuck do you think he got it from legally because seven people had to die so he could get them without having to be on a fucking waiting list etc? Mickey Rourke/Michael Jackson Face Off face reconstruction is a thing and you think some faggot with a dentist license won't give you a bunch of perfect picture teeth?
Get fucking real.

>tfw perfect teeth
>tfw I forgt to bush for weeks and my mouth doesn't stink and my GF doesn't even comaplain and praises my teeth

I have no fucking clue what I do

what's your diet like

I mostly eat something with bread sometimes and then make something with rice. "Something" is usually meat or fish and I dice it into small pieces. I eat this around thrice a day.

Then I also eat a fuck ton of fruits

I eat two hard eggs before bed and a glass of milk.

I'm not fat.

The natural color of teeth is slightly yellowish. Bleaching them can fuck the enamel in the long term, requiring you eventually spend a lot more money on veneers if you still want them "perfect"

My dentist didnt for some unknown reason (probably my crappy insurance and high patient volume) said i have a small mouth,so maybe thats why?

She said they were fine the way they are too but i know that is'nt the case,I was also born without bottom wisedom teeth;Which would be awesome if i didnt have to get 13 teeth pulled eventually.

>tfw yellow as fuck teeth

Limit your emotional affect, please

>These were all up and coming actresses when this photo was taken

Who knew ERW would be the one left with a career

My ex hated me for framing that great picture

she and alexis bledel were the qtest

>dentures
So they really remove their own healthy teeth to meet the hollywood beauty standard? I always thought they only have corrective work done but not something like this.

No one would get dentures willingly;Your jaw stregnth is reduced significantly as a result have a very restrictive diet.She either got veneers or her teeth reshaped and retainer.

Why did Raven have to ruin such a great picture though

They couldve put Britney in there instead

LAck of processed sugar in your meals is the reason why.

Man I thought that was Jena Malone all this time

ITS VENEERS!!!

>a bunch of literal whos
>the only four I do recognize crashed and burned the hardest

although I guess Raven hosts the View now doesn't she? Considering you normally have to be like 55+ to be a host I guess that's not bad.

Seriously?