Wheres the stoner bread?

wheres the stoner bread?
>inb4 420chan
>inb4 OP cant inb4

just bought a dub today, waiting until the super blue blood moon to smoke the whole bag to my face
haven't smoked in over a month so I'm getting ready to go to Mars dudes

any plans for the 31st?
what y'all listening to tonight?
most importantly whos smoking??

lmao 420chan is dead and the mods are snowflake cucks

Haven't smoked in a few weeks, Waiting another week for my day off work and i'm gonna blast myself into low earth orbit for 48 hours or so

just visited the site for the second time today and thought the same thing, the anons were just drooling over some random celeb pics

>bumping with groweranons pics he posted NOT mine

how do you plan on doing it?
smoking a lot at once and enjoying it or smaller amounts over a period of time?
i remember my buddies always saying its a waste to smoke after youre already high since you dont get "higher"

Sup OP
>listening?
Tv as background noise but commercials are irritating
>plans?
Idk why the 31st but it will probably be a generic day tbh
>smoking?
I don't keep pot at my parents house but I'm going back to school in the morning so I look forward to a morning boi. Best time to smoke imo.

Also: anyone experience this cycle?
>no T(olerance)
>smoke
>get so high you trip out
>smoke more
>high T
>hardly a buzz, lasts ~6 minutes
>take break
Ad nauseum

Yeah there are still lots of good threads up on some of the boards though, some from years ago. Worth reading through if you haven't before but not really worth posting there imo

Probably take a small bowl to start off while I grind up the rest of the weed

Probably load up a game or movie or something, Then take a few really big hits back to back

Assess my level, And if I'm not completely inebriated by then take a few more

re-dose as necessary every 4 hours

>31st
super blue blood moon my man!

thats how ive been, when i smoke now i get a little freaked ever since i took acid but im pretty good at calming down now. my T does go right back up after though so i wait about 2 weeks-month before smoking again. also smart respect the rents, wait for a wake n bake

i found the jenkem board funny

I’m smoking rn in my car lol

my problem is ill smoke, then while i have my shit out just feel too weak to smoke more, but 30mins later feel like i could have gotten higher. 4 hours seems like a good wait period though
also i dont use a grinder. people think im weird for it and that im missing out on keef but i find it loses some potency. only excepting is for blunt/joint but i rarely smoke those and even then would prefer to just break it up

just my two cents

yeah you're right, grinding does affect the potency a bit

but the idea is that if you grind enough weed you get a shit ton of kief after a week and get yourself a one way ticket to another dimension type thing.

I laugh, when I first got into weed ... I had to do it through shitty drug dealers and in crack house type places (Thanks Australia) and they called kief, dustiez... weird af if you ask me.. But i digress, that was an odd tangent lol

niggas i need help

been smoking for years but nothing too strong

3 months ago i smoked some really strong shit, like ak 47 or destroyers i dont really know the breed, but they were good

i smoked half a joint or a bit more and i got fucked up, i felt like i was dying, time stopped, couldnt understand a thing, kinda panicking

well the effect passed but i felt really weird for a couple days, another day after that i tried smoking a smaller quantity and the same, scared as fuck, like panicking, with fish memory, ugly, and was weird like a week after that, feeling dizzy or just "weird"

well my question is, is it normal, should i keep smoking?

maybe weaker breeds?

because when that shit happened i felt like a was loosing my mind, and got some kind of not too strong anxiety attack after those experiences, so im a bit scared, but i enjoy marijuana so i dont wanna quit

keef or keif?
or is that just a dialect thing

i dont own a grinder and my friends were always too impatient to save enough keef(keif?) to smoke a lot, so i never really got to experience it until last time i smoked.
bud of mine hooked me up with about 1.5 g's of all the keef he had for free because i dont smoke often and it lit me up for sure, but i dont know if thats just because my T was so low

First off, Don't call me nigger

Second, I dare say you went into the experience with some anxiety

Being that it was such a strong species it was just a lot more intense then you were used to.

I've had trips like that before, I kinda miss them... Just look back at them as a fond memory

nigger

i know your fears to an extent
tripped on some cid last summer, long story short i crashed my car into another going 70mph, really freaked me out to say the least
ever since then when i smoke bud i get that same acid mindset and i feel like something bad is going to happen

>time stopped
could be a form of dissociation/time distortion
its freaky shit man, but really just have to relax

i would recommend going back to weaker stuff, but if it continues to occur you should start trying to be more in control of mind and body
try meditation while sober(i dont recommend while high unless very experienced) and what they call "mindfulness" which is basically put yourself in the moment and come back to reality
my technique is to repeat fact, do stuff i understand 100%. honestly, prayers/mantras if it gets really scary

safe trips my dude

O shit man, didn't even realize! I swear it's not the weed. Thanks for the heads up.

It's all about the surface area. More grind=more smoke=more high

We've all been there (mostly). I know people who've stopped smoking because of anxiety. Is your life in order otherwise? Could be a factor.

Just call it queef

Either Keef or Kief is both acceptable

I THINK, Kief is the original Arabic word for pleasure and Keef is the adaptation or something?, Either way

Could be both low tolerance and simply stronger than you're used to

Good kief in a bowl will knock you on your ass and given the right train of thought will make you question the very essence of life.

In my experiences anyway, But i've fucked with shrooms before and ever since then my perspective has been a little bit skewed and if I get blazed beyond belief I feel like i'm on shrooms again, visuals and everything

first time i was not anxious at all, but i think the huge amount that i smoked (for what im used to) was the problem, second time ye, i was a bit scared

all i wanna know for experienced stoners is if its normal or if my head is not prepared for drugs

if i didnt freak out the trip was not that bad, not good tho, like no memory, doing nothing because i forgot everything, unable to use the pc, music sounded like shit, etc.

but when i started panicking, well, it sucked, when the effects stopped i was shaking and feeling like absolute crap

ye second bad trip all i was doing was repeating a mantra and looking at the cealing waiting for the effects to stop, so bad, i wasn't able to do anything, and couldn't close my eyes too because i feelt like i was literally going to disappear from the world.

life is ok, but since those strong experience i've been feeling those panic sensations quite often, first time that happened i got really scared, but now i can handle it

hello Sup Forums, live in a legal state and hit up one of my friends who grows recently
got like 4 ounces for free
>plans
smoke this weed
>listening
some bumpers
>smoking
fuck yeah

Anyone get headspins if they smoke too much?

>More grind=more smoke=more high
see i can get quite a good bit of surface area just breaking it, i mean bud already kinda just falls apart you just need to help it
i feel youre just breaking it up TOO much and grinders get so sticky i just see all that wasted THC

ill probably switch to keif then, i like using original terms and their meanings
>But i've fucked with shrooms before and ever since then my perspective has been a little bit skewed and if I get blazed beyond belief I feel like i'm on shrooms again, visuals and everything
change shrooms to acid and thats me, minus visuals. man i really dislike that feeling i should have waited on the cid

>>listening
>some bumpers
you mean like those old hip-hop AS bumps?
oh fuck yeah i love those, /wsg/ always has an AS theme bump thread going

Yes it's normal... But not as you think it is

Experienced stoners only become experienced through bad trips.

I'm not gonna lie, the endless depths of drug fueled paranoia and madness can be quite frightening

But that's what drugs do, you knew this when you started, we all did to an extent... what you do with this distorted, scary, and dark information that comes from your trips is what will help mould you into a better person, and more experienced stoner.

knowledge is power
research what you experience when this happens and go in with some confidence

no I graduated high school a long time ago

?

Are you mixing with tobacco?

Tobacco will give you a headrush

ye man, i've learnt, well, i've found bigger fears,that feeling of madness that i felt i was in was scary as fuck

are you guys experienced in lsd?

i have had some opportunities of taking half a tab but i decided not to because of those marijuana trips, what do you think?

the thing is that people in blogs or pro mj sites tend to neve talk about the bad sides, i mean, its not that bad since you are not going to fucking die from it but it was scary as fuck, and im a chill dude and pretty logical too but i feel like the wrong people under these "strong effects" could be a shitty combination for their mind

i recommend wait on LSD
you have to be in the right mindset

I think OP is?

I'm not, Only psychedelic i've used is Shrooms

Which I hear is comparable to LSD but different in the sense of how the trip feels

I've thrown up from weed once. All over my friends Xbox and carpet kek

First time I got properly high I laid in bed for 3 hours having an anxiety attack alone in a dark room w/ family in the house at about midnight.
Couldn't go wake anybody up or they'd know I was high, felt like the world was spinning, and I was remembering shit I never experienced, my mind was going a mile a minute, and I was genuinely convinced God was punishing me.
You don't get better at being high without going through some rough shit

>i feel like the wrong people under these "strong effects" could be a shitty combination for their mind
for sure, i had a psychotic break two years ago caused by drugs and alcohol
you abuse them, theyll abuse you
now im just smoking some pot every now and then, mainly for fun, second for the experience, and third so i know im okay on it and can start smoking with friends again

Just remembered I Had a few nangs so that might’ve been why

There's really no topping a grinder. You probably lose just as many trichs via hand-grinding.

Scissor and shot glass =poor man's grinder, but be careful not to break the glass

OP here, not at all experienced with LSD
ive only tripped a handful of times and my last experience was a real-life nightmare (trip was good, outcomes were bad)
only advice ill give it wait! thats with any drug besides pot unless you know pot will mess you up, shit like LSD will change the way you think and not just in the edgy "woke" sense
you can smoke a joint and kinda know where you should stop
acid is like a rollercoaster where you dont really know till you try and even then its a thrill everytime

i will

im young (19), i feel like in some years i'll be more prepared

its weird, a friend always does lsd and he always tells me that for him is less of a weird sensation than weed, he just sees colors and sees life funny, but some people ate the same tabs at the same time that him and they got paranoid as fuckkkkk, so idk

hahahahaha, dude, so related, not 3 hours but 1:30 for sure
had my family downstairs, could do shit, i went to take a piss scared as fuck, felt like the piss lasted 30 minutes
i think that those 2 were the times that i really got high, because i have smoked shittons of lesser-quality weed and was nothing compeared to this, i mean, i saw the world in a way that i never saw, everything so slow, couldnt concentrate, couldnt feel my body. feeling that i was not coming back but at the same time knowing that i was going to come back

yeah man, for sure

i can handle alcohol very well for now, i hope i dont get any weird effect from it lol

>I was genuinely convinced God was punishing me.
i was sitting in a jail cell for a couple weeks thinking the same shit, that i had died and was sent to purgatory
live and learn

>Scissor and shot glass
i remember doing this in middle school because i thought you had to grind weed to smoke it

out of weed pics by the by

I think that's a good idea. Synthetic drugs can be very powerful and long-lasting. Stay away until you feel more in control on weed

couldn't do shit*

btw the first time that it happened i remember that i was life happen as if they were pictures, like every moment was a picture and another and another, hard to explain but was not experiencing life like a succession of events, they were just pictures showed in my mind like one every 1 second or so

so fucking weird, i felt like time was going to be slow and slow and when everything stopped i was going to finally die

second time i was scared as fuck but it was not so weird, first time it blew my mind

experiencing life* not "i was life happen"

idk why the fuck im being so dumb at typing

Faggot stoners get out of here

Currently visiting Las Vegas and high on that Nevada weed lol. Nothing crazy. Just something called Craft CBD, a high CBD/low THC indica. Weird though because like, even though it's lower THC, it still kinda gets me pretty damned stoned. And even as just an very indica-dominant (not even labeled as a hybrid), it still feels pretty heady. Pretty good & decent, though. Not a frequent smoker. I will become one though when Massachusetts gets it recreationally on July 1.

Cheers, bros & anons & stuff.

Anyone have experience with flying with weed/best ways to do it?

I'd say your friend prefers LSD because he's been lucky not to have a bad trip yet?

I feel like someone can enjoy LSD more than weed regularly because there's less effort involved in maintaining the psych

With weed, You can tell when things get dark and sometimes you have to fight it in order to get into a good headspace again

With any kind of psychedelic it's really just strap in, shut up and hold on

Obviously things get dark in psychs as well, but you can't fight it... the best and only thing to do is just go with the flow and it'll even itself

perhaps your friend is really good at just going with the flow when he's under the influence

>i feel like in some years i'll be more prepared
its all up to you, do your homework if your serious and understand that there is something spiritual to it

for your buddy who does it often and just kinda giggles it off, hes on a fast track to hurting himself bad. seems he doesnot fully appreciate the power that the drug has. needs to be respected like any force of nature

also alcohol is the devil. i mean dont get me wrong ill have a glass of whatever if i want to kick it. i refuse to get drunk though and booze doesnt sit well with me anyway. just be careful man

I bet you post steamy logs m8

If I posted you would damn well see you in the morning before fucking a few months back in my dad’s last night and the last night was at that fat bitchs house.

honestly if you can mail it to where youre going
if you choose first class they cant search it without a warrant
hide it well, but still a risk

>and I was remembering shit I never experienced

HOLY SHIT WHOA I thought that was only me!! Wow!! So cool to see another user out there that's also felt this before, lol. Yeah, remembering stuff never experienced. So crazy haha.

I've found that those sorts of weird, weird-ass things (feeling like you're fucking practically visiting different dimensions/time tracks & stuff haha) kinda go away the more regularly you smoke,

weed bump

bruh ok he can shove it up his ass and let TSA pull it out
shouldnt fly with drugs anyway

growfags?

i should say
>growbros?

I know I shouldn't but i need to get my stash across country to my new place somehow.

So you're saying to not be a dick, do the ol' puff, puff, pass?

Just smoke it/sell it

and acquire a new stash once you get there

Wait a second. Am I not smarter than a 6th grader?

Yeah buts it good stuff from CO

BB would appreciate it

this

man whatever works 4 u

Almost there

nice.. wish I could smoke that bud

Where you at? WA fag here, gotta love that legal weed.

Brah, I’ve started my night bad. I dropped my little jar of weed in the briefing room infront of 2 supervisors and that shit broke and spilled everywhere. Now im freaking out im probably getting fired :( feels bad man I should of just rolled a joint fuck

Just say it's medical

who tf carries their weed in a jar though?

where you live user?

I've already started can't wait to see after she's flushed and done

I'm high rn my dude

D U D E
U
D
E

fucking beautiful man. wish I could try some

Im hoping they understand, i did sprain my ankle couple weeks back. And they know about it. And i had the little jar because i was going to vape the weed in a pax. So it was pre grind. Pic related Im in CA. And shit just became legal. I mean if anything they have to understand that people will try more openly now. Right? I don’t know man I really fucked up

didn't use any PGRs or sprays lol

W E E D
E
E
D

D E E W
E
E
W

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS PIECE SOMEONE

420 has always happened in my mind and that it has always been a great job

hell yeah stoner thread
Just got off my overnight shift, buddy brought over some pic related for when I got home, it's called Race fuel and I believe it's a PHO sour diesel run. gotta say, it's got Great taste and has me rather stoned. Sorry if the pic is Shitty, phone posting.