Name 5 things/rules that would make a utopian society

free beer

I only need one.

>the Lord's second coming

Men work
Women stay at home and raise kids
Arranged marriages so no r9k
Weapons are allowed
Every man for himself, everyone according to their need.

>Every man for himself, everyone according to their need.
How does this even work? Why would I give to anyone in need if I'm out for myself?

Strong artificial superintelligence, thoughfully created so it doesn't do anything crazy like kill everybody.

Because you need each other in the long run. Being a cheapo in a small utopian community is not a good idea because all your neighbours will hate you.

no niggers
no jews
no religion
all sex related kinks that don't harm allowed
all politicians get paid 1/2 what a cashier at macdonalds do

>Government is only responsible for enforcing private property (from enemies foreign or domestic)
>Government officials taking bribes are immediately executed
>Government employees (including heads) are paid the median income of the country
>Every citizen does a mandatory tour in either law enforcement or military service which they can choose to make a career at the end of their tour
>Identity politics do not exist, personal responsibility and individualism is key.

Do this and people will sort themselves out

Basic human allowance. Shelter, food, water. The basics. The rest can be purchased through monetary earnings. Bigger and better.

>Because you need each other in the long run.
So... every man NOT for himself.

Yeah fuck school!

t. pedo mcnuggets 'chef'

>women much expose tits on command

>sex is a yearly quota for less taxes, encourages consent.
>blowjobs immediately when requested

this is all i need to live happy forever.

-All sexual kinks involving consenting adults allowed
-All drugs allowed
-Citizenry allowed to own any weapon they can afford
-Government power limited to the local level
-Individualistic culture that values the strong helping the weak.

>Implying private schools wouldn't become a thing
>Implying people would not be able to afford such education without hefty taxes

>free market capitalism
>little/no tax
>open firearm ownership
>federal authority minimized as much as possible
>full legalization of all drugs, and other victimless crimes

hippity hoppity get off my property

1 rule.
>dont be a cunt

>Every man for himself, everyone according to their need.

This is how wars are started. People's "needs" are subjective as fuck.

>implying implications

Offensive speech being banned

No cis het white males

Taxes based on privilege

free health care/drugs/contraceptives

Me being in charge

>unconditional basic income that puts every citizen slightly above poverty line, while getting rid of every other form of welfare, social security, etc.
>mandatory private universal health insurance
>direct, pure, democracy coupled with free education up to university level
>politicians and people in position of power, like high ranked government officials, have to undergo rigorous screening tests, testing for psychopathy but also for IQ of above 110, general knowledge of history and politics, the language of the country, etc.
>the 10 times wage rule: The CEO or highest payed employee of a company can make only ten times more than the lowest paid employee, let's say the janitor, of a company.

A southern border wall

If your classmate forgets his pen, you won't borrow him your spare? If your cousin's kid has a fever and his car broke down, you won't drive them to the hospital? If your neighbour's house is burning, you wouldn't help him get the important things outside?

Utopias are a stagnant shitty scam. We need a Grendel, or we lose our humanity and become pods, theres nothing alive about having nothing to bitch about. Focus on trying to make the world a better place, rather than subjective ideals. Nobody is going to agree on shit, but your own efforts nudge the world where you push it, like a toddler learning to walk. Figure out what effort produces what outcome. We all do this, its alive, the social body. But wanting everything to be ideal center-focused on any single perspective kills the body, keeps it from properly using the billions of muscles/opinions. There will always be chaos, and order in balance, and thats what keeps the world alive. Ideals are shit

>private universal health insurance

Because mixing profits and healthcare is such a great idea

>cunt defined by yours truly
So, fascism?

where is jessica hyde

>the 10 times wage rule: The CEO or highest payed employee of a company can make only ten times more than the lowest paid employee, let's say the janitor, of a company.
And just like that every single company in your country moves their office/factories to other countries
your economy collapses
HELLO VENEZUELA

You're starting to piss me off you stupid retard. Yes I would do all these things, but I have an issue how you promote ''every man for himself'' and at the same time helping others.
These two contradict each other you moron.

No jews, no niggers

my mates gonna ask you a question...

>move to other country
Not that user, but this is a 'utopia' thread which implies things would be applied as described, bosses would not be greedy and all that.

>bosses would not be greedy and all that.

Everything is free, but everyone works as hard as they can at whatever it is they are passionate about.

Closed border society so no import/export issues, no immigration issues, etc. (OR entire world on same system)

You can get drugs from government in exchange for manual labour (unpleasant jobs like sewer cleaning and garbage processing)

No weapons exist. Strict human rights laws enforced by community vigilance.

Banishment to Greenland for not playing fair.

Why is that laundry machine inside a laundry machine?