Should I join a frat also college stories thread

Should I join a frat also college stories thread

You should kill yourself instead.

He died from a speedball lol

And so will you for making fun of him faggot

Only if you're attractive, autistic enough to party hard, not antisocial, and a business or accounting major
Perks (unless you're a pledge):
>ez pussy
>ez friends
>free booze

Cons:
>no privacy (back to the whole anti-social thing)
>extra $2k a semester at least
>everyone else on campus will judge you as a 'fratboi', but fuck their opinion if you are a Chad and get laid regularly and make good grades.

How's that making fun of him? The guy just said LOL. But he did die from a speedball.

hell yes. it'll be the time of your life and even if you're antisocial now you'll graduate an alpha.

I'm like 6-7/10
I can drink with the heaviest drinkers and I'm pretty outgoing. The last college party I went to they tried to get me to pledge next year

sauce pls (pic related)

You are a faggot, so yeah you’d fit right in

no, only closet fags join frats

you should at least rush, go to open house and just try to get a general feel of the place. If you like it, great, if not then you're out like $30, big deal

some of the stereotypes about fraternities are true but the ones that are bad are rare

it's a lot of fun if you find the right group. I would suggest going for social rather than business frats unless you want a bunch of rich boys to call you poor and ball you after the first round

Depends on the school tbh.

Which school op?

Looks don't matter. If you can handle being drunk and are outgoing enough, you can easily thrive among the frats and get laid at least once a week. Even if you're autistic, girls don't care after 200 mL of vodka. At that point they're easily rapable anyway. Go for it.

I wish I joined a true social fraternity. I had a bid with Pi Kappa Phi, but I chose to not join that semester thinking I'd do it the following semester. I ended up taking 22 credit hours (15 is average) and joining a group that invests $5 million of the school's money (which acts/drinks like a frat, but isn't officially a frat). I had a good time, but I wish I had joined Pi Kappa Phi too.

Fuck you. You know what I mean faggot

Literally no one likes people in frats, except for people in frats.

And frat kids are one of the most insecure groups you could encounter on a college campus.

So if you want to be a huuuuge faggot, yes. Otherwise, no.

I go to UGA (around 35k students) and can confirm that everyone hates frats/srats. Sorostitutes are hot af, but there are plenty of other hot girls on campus worth pursuing who don't get DP'd every weekend.

What uni? It sounds a lot like the school I go to

Is your school in the southeast US?

In FL

During my time at Cal Poly (San Luis Obispo, not the other one), 6 frats were kicked off campus for sexual assault/selling drugs. Every sorority girl I met was a gigantic whore with an enormous ego, and most of them weren't even that attractive. Same thing with frat stars lel

Greek life might be alright at other schools, I dunno. But it sure as shit wasn't at cal poly.

I was going to go to the university of iowa

I’m at SFSU (I know, fine libtard academy) the sorority girls are pretty ugly most of the time. In general most of the girls are. The only ones that aren’t are usually from San Diego or LA and aren’t even in a srat. In other words if you’re outgoing enough to make it in a frat you’re probably fine on your own as far as getting girls and going to parties goes. I’m not in one and I’m doin just fine

Naw, I went to Virginia Tech, are you talking about Miami? I don't know much about Florida schools, really just NC and VA (I grew up in NC). Do you guys have a similar program? I know that when I was in my group was the largest purely student run fixed income (we invested in debt, not equity) group in the country. Our next closest rival was a group out of Princeton. Then again, a lot of people think debt is less sexy than equity even though it is way more applicable for Wall Street.

any of yall niggas know where i can find this vid

Our group was started when a donor gave $10,000 to the school, specifically for this program. Over the years select students have been investing and re-investing it until today, where it’s worth upwards of $3 million. We’re playing around with real money, not debt, so a bad year could really compromise the program’s future

No.
One time I drank too much, fell out me bunk, puked in roommates shoes, woke up on the bathroom floor 5 minutes before class, gave presentation with crusted vomit on my clothes, got an A.
College