When is anyone going to do anything about rap in the radio

I'm sick of rap getting so much airtime while metal is underrepresented. That ooga booga monkey shit isn't even music

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2BqtYyp7WZE
youtube.com/watch?v=BP9EDK-NZU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He listens to metal

He listens to metal

He listens to metal

Better get those test levels checked, "boys"

what does getting test level check mean and why you say "boys" in quotes

there's a correlation between metal and high testosterone. Im implying this posters have low testosterone levels

ya y listen to that when u can listen to crusty bald fat dad metal with a bear gut
like slayer or something

Is that how you justify your shit taste in music?

>dismissing an entire genre because you're so close-minded

metal is great. rap takes absolutely no effort. It's just saying "nigger my nigger taking drugs n shit fuck em bitches fuck da police"

>That ooga booga monkey shit isn't even music
>implying metal is music
good bait op, you almost had me going for a moment then

everyone besides metalheads thinks metal is the most boring genre ever so metalheads go around confused, grunting and trying to take a shit just like the sound of their music cus they dont know what else to do

>boring
rap is literally the same shit everytime. Once you listen to one song, you've listened to all of them. Get taste hipster pleb

Hiphopheads

please let this be bait
if this is real i'd feel sad for the guy

Most metalheads I've seen are faggots overcompensating for a lack of testosterone.

>listens to radio
literally get what you deserve

>ARRRGGH I love Satan fuck Jesus fuck my parents RRAARAAARRGGGH *presses random notes on guitar*

WE WUZ DEMONS N SHIIEEET

you're such a faggot

what a shallow and infantile understanding of metal
there's no thing gayer than a man who resorts to name-calling instead of forming an argument

got a gay expert over here. has a whole list of whats gay gayer or less gay. you know. just to make sure eyes are open to the possibility of gayness

gay child detected

ok just a reminder its fun to make fun of genres that you dont like or think are boring
everything said here isnt absolutely serious
like when i made fun of metal
but i really do think its boring
(i listen to screamo/deathcore/mathcore)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2BqtYyp7WZE

whoop whoop whoop gaydar alert. how long did it take you to develop this keen gay sense. you must have thought lots about gay stuff, prob experienced some stuff you decided was gay after. how hard is it to constantly be thinking about gay stuff in order so as to maintain this gay vigilance?

>75830775
you obviously have no intention to discuss the topic at hand. I can see from your juvenile argumentative skills that you're no older than 17. Please kindly fuck off this thread. There are a myriad other threads that will appeal to your undeveloped sense of taste

youtube.com/watch?v=BP9EDK-NZU8

Why are metalfags so insecure about their taste in music? It's like they have no ability to understand that people like different things.

Who the fuck even listens to the radio these days?

Just open some online service like Pandora and jam.

>what a shallow and infantile understanding of metal
You mean like your shallow infantile understanding of rap and hip hop?