Tfw constant ringing ears due to high volume from headphones

>tfw constant ringing ears due to high volume from headphones

dude keep your headphones down low, it'll damage your hearing
t. someone who has had hearing loss from keeping headphones too loud

>fall for the louder = better meme
>get tinnitus
How does this still happen to people in the current year?

get over ear headphones instead of the shitty in ear beats or apple headphones you are undoubtedly using. in ear keep the most decibels directed at your drums

Stupid people are stupid, what did you expect.

Find another stimuli thats healthy for you. You don't wanna fuck up your hearing. Also watch out for phasing headphones, those will really fuck you up.

Over ear headphones might not be as bad as earbuds for your hearing, but they're unarguably very damaging as well if you use them for long periods of times, even if you keep the volume at a reasonable level.

>tfw constant ringing ears due to high volume from headphones and drinking
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

literally true of all headphones, with open backed the least to in ear worst. also over ear usually provide better quality that wont need high volumes to feel like getting full range of song

sometimes you gotta get pumped, and this is why my ears hurt

obviously you gotta get pumped at such a constant need that its causing hearing loss. have no advice regarding personal desire to be pumped, or how to reduce to a safe level

my entire life is pump

well hopefully you know how to get pumped when deaf, get pumped with speakers like patricians, or hope science advances restoration of hype hearing loss

use Speakers when you want it loud then

dr dre is a piece of shit

>tfw i was born with tinnitus and i only notice it when there is no noise
im conflicted

are you sure you just didn't see baby driver and got confused?

Tfw your had a constant ringing in your ear for as long as you can remember

i have this reddit comment saved that helps a lot with tinnitus, huge relief:
Place the palms of your hands over your ears with fingers resting gently on the back of your head. Your middle fingers should point toward one another just above the base of your skull. Place your index fingers on top of you middle fingers and snap them (the index fingers) onto the skull making a loud, drumming noise. Repeat 40-50 times. Some people experience immediate relief with this method. Repeat several times a day for as long as necessary to reduce tinnitus

>tfw you occasionally get ringing in ears, and have static in vision

Listening to loud music is fun, I don't care

this, plus
>constant metallic/rusty taste in mouth

>tfw hearing impaired from infancy

I don't get tinnitus anymore, but it was actually kind of neat phenomenon. Now I just get vertigo.

If you have a phone that has the volume turn red or give you warning at a certain level, let me tell you, that is NOT a fucking joke. Heed it.

>ringing in ears
>greasy eyes
>fuzz bits floating past vision
>nostrils too tiny to smell
>thick skin so no sense of touch
JUST

but the music is too quiet otherwise. I usually keep it on max volume or one or two notches away from max. Maybe I just need new headphones.

It seems like they are sensory disorders where the brain is always perceiving something, regardless of stimuli.

>yung pleb got tinnitus
LOL

Parkinsons incoming

Well, to be fair, it's probably presuming some brickwalled rubin type of shit. some stuff is mixed quietly enough that the warning doesn't apply, but that could also be a sign your hearing is already starting to dull as well. even on shit gear maxing it or close to max CAN'T be good. if you're listening to music all day you can easily lose perspective on how god damn loud it actually is. ever notice something that sounded quiet the night before sounds punchy at the same volume the next morning?

i only get this from LSD or thinking about LSD...

>I don't care
you will when you go insane because you can't hear anything except high pitched ringing

You sound like a numale bitch, lmaoing at you user

>watch out for phasing headphones, those will really fuck you up.
wait you mean like noise cancelling headphones? how do those fuck you up? If anything i would think the noise cancellation makes it safer cause you don't need the music as loud to hear it.

ok enjoy being deaf and having tinnitus, I hope hearing your marilyn manson albums at max volume is worth it

God, these fucking tough guys who think they're badass for running their ears into the ground, not even from playing live. I don't care who you are, your ears are pathetic and weak, and they will burn out.

Anyone who has worked construction knows these fucking losers who think they're too tough for hearing protection and can't hear their children speak anymore.

Headphones are like the shittest way to listen to music. Pretty much every mutant with hearing damage has it from headphones.

How?

I think it's just more concentrated DB and right up near everything.

How do I make sure this doesn't happen? Sometimes on walks I put music on full volume, but those are only like 20-30 minutes at most. the rest of the day, I never go over halfway volume.

Just don't have your headphones up too high at all. Your eardrums weren't built to handle it.

Am I fucked already then? I don't hear any ringing but still. Literally almost every time I go out I have volume up almost all the way for two dozen minutes or so.

You'll be fine if its a modern mp3 or phone, they're all nurtured compared to old mp3s and tape decks. I was using my 90s Walkman the other day and was blown away by how loud the fucking thing goes.

your high range never comes back but you can stop damage by being smart. you naturally lose the higher frequencies but def need to be smart to avoid crashing the loss and damaging mechanisms to the point of more widespread loss

Those can still fuck you up. I'm 21 and that's all I've really known since seriously listening to music. Have ringing, very subtle, like the same level as a quiet computer, but I don't truly know silence anymore. One thing people don't take into account is the loudness war. The difference between a SOAD track and something like Rid of Me for the impact on your ears is huge.

this
ringing is literally your high frequency hearing mechnisms fucked up and sending noise. thats why tinitus isn't a lower frequency sound

That ringing could just be normal. I'm sure most people have it if they find absolute silence. I rarely use headphones but when i do i don't max it, theres no point really.

This

>never notice any ringing or tinnitus
>read these threads
>start hearing ringing

it drives me insane because i dont know if its my imagination or not.

it starts mild but if you really don't know then it's probably just bloodflow or jaw tension or something. it should be like a much much quieter version of the ringing when you hear a loud noise, like internal not external.

Lol OP hearing never recovers fully. You'll lose the ability to hear high frequencies very quickly

Listen to music that is not mastered super quietly or normalise it yourself.

Thanks for this thread, reminded me to listen with earbuds less