"Red pill"

Can someone please red pill me? My family is all liberals and I'm 15. I don't know who to trust anymore so I've come here

Please Sup Forums

get out faggot

Fuck you, if that's all your Canadian ass is going to contribute than you get out.

>I'm 15
Fuck off retard. Sup Forums is for 18+.

enjoy your ban kiddo

I'll humor this for a minute.

1. Finish your primary education so that you can at least say you graduated from a liberal-infected American high school.

2. Learn about the life and times of our dear friend Adolf Hitler; hell, he even wrote a convenient book for you to read!

3. Learn why you should not trust Jews and mudslimes--it's literally in their religion to lie to you!

4. Follow your own ideology. Don't let anyone tell you what's right or wrong--except in this one instance, where I'm going to tell you that fascism was proven right, and communism is an idle nigger hellhole.

Do tell if you would like more depth to this explanation.

>Niggers? Jews? "Red pill?" I'm 15 and what is this?
>lol what's with the nazi stuff guys?

My ban lol. I could care less. So please stop being toxic.

This is the type of stuff that makes Sup Forums great. Thank you.

FUCK OFF NEWFAG

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER BAN THIS NIGGER MOOOOODSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

You're not old enough for any real redpills- you're likely to swallow fascist knockoffs instead. Just get out of here until you're old enough.

>stop being toxic
>Its my thread I am the discussion lord
wew lad

The races and sexes aren't equal on the group average level, even if they sometimes are on the individual level. No political policies will fix this. Jews benefit, consciously or unconsciously, from sowing discord and degrading society.

No, get the fuck out. You're not old enough to be redpilled anyway. Come back when you're 18.

Life will redpill you naturally. Don't rush it.

Protestant Christianity is the way to go.

Give your shit when rivals niggas pass

yeah that was impressive can't tell if bait cause actually sounds like 15 year old

Protestant Christianity is the way to go to Hell*

>This is the type of stuff that makes Sup Forums great. Thank you.
boy oh boy

If you shaved them all they'd look like Slenderman.

If you want more go to a Sup Forums archive and look up redpill threads

>I'm 15
underage b8