You have to admit that even if Trump ends up losing the election we get a pretty great president out of it anyways

You have to admit that even if Trump ends up losing the election we get a pretty great president out of it anyways.

I mean if we need to get that 'first female president' thing out of the way Hillary is about the best candidate we'll have for generations I think.

FUCK OFF YOU SOUL SELLING SHILL JESUS CHRIST

This thread again.

Get killing yourself out of the way already.

really makes you think

I'm now a #clintoncommander

op please go fuck yourself

Hillary
>anti-Christ with a cunt

No thanks... Her prison-stripe pant suits and buzz cut dyke haircut a year from now will be an improvement on her "Burlap Potato Sack" fashion sense...

>possesses vagina
>inherently good president

gtfo shill

Psssh yeah okay

Cause this runny cunt can get away with racketeering, gross negligence and destruction of evidence in the middle of a presidential campaign.

The American political system is so corrupt that they're pushing for this hag to be Madame President.

Disgusting.

t. American independent voter

Who cares who wins? Hillary is bought by Goldman Sachs. Trump is bought by the Jews. Johnson is bought by the Koch Brothers.

Trump or civil war.

She is literally the worst female who could become POTUS because she is so adept and entrenched at the evil and corruption by the point. She has not soul and craves only money and power. She doesn't give to fucks about America and its people.

French isn't bought by anyone.

I wanna fuck Hilary With no condom in the ass face to face honestly. She really is a hot piece of arse .8^]

>if Trump ends up losing the election

ITT: Shilling Shenanigans, the thread.

Trump is literally our last hope. He has to win this election or all of us are finished.

Thats the idea friend. She does her 8 incompetent years, almost ruins america and the world. After that nobody will ever vote for a female president again.

Just like nobody is gonna vote nigg after Obama

Literally who?

If Hillary wins I'm moving to 'tina to teach english. no not canada, im not racist. i will not fight for her in ww3

You got low standards m8.

Pro tip: she wears a lot of make-up; and she has a dumpy granny ass.

You have to admit that even if Trump ends up losing the election we get a pretty great president out of it anyways.

I mean if we need to get that 'first female president' thing out of the way Hillary is about the best candidate we'll have for generations I think.

Pay attention to your own national politics.

I mean if we need to get that 'first female president' thing out of the way Hillary is about the best candidate we'll have for generations I think

>Struggled to beat an 80 year old commie who hadn't held a real job until his 40s in a 2 person election
>Thinking she can beat a mastermind like trump who slaughtered a multi person race, coming up from last in less than a year

People forget that Trump went from silly candidate to destroying front runner Jeb in a few months.

Women should never be put in positions of power. A woman president will be the American empire's "Rome is burning" moment. Time to brush up on your survival skills boys. It's going to be a wild ride.