The website is dead, anybody have a link to the most recent version of Das Unteralterbach?

The website is dead, anybody have a link to the most recent version of Das Unteralterbach?

All I'm getting is old version and russian

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170920020915if_/http://unteralterbach.net/bundestrojaner_all.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seek help.

I am, that's why I'm here

What is that? Never heard of it.

Yo OP, I think I have a version lying around somewhere... I could probably upload it somewhere

Actually scratch that, can't find the folder. Must've deleted it. Should be a torrent up somewhere though

damn
I live in one of those countries where even thinking the word torrent gets my door kicked in

Yeah same, I haven't had any troubles though! They don't autodetect when you torrent, your ISP might, but all you get is a letter. Police lay traps in torrrents to record IPs, just choose torrents without police m8

>the absolute state of germany

that game sucks.

>Das Unteralterbach
what exactly is Das Unteralterbach?

Loli visual novel

Yeah honestly the story is shit if atleast a bit humorous at times. The art however is low tier, can get better loli material in threads on this shithole

OK sounds fun. ll i found is weird German sounding music when i googled.

>weird
The soundtrack is great, really upbeat, for a game where you run around molesting children. They want it tho, so it's cool.

The game play is only one of its features.

You can play pacifist and only fuck the milfs too

this?

It certainly is upbeat music, i enjoyed it lol.

Why is it down btw.?
Wanted to download it somedays ago.
Game wasnt downloadable in germany for an eternity but /krautchan/ got it somehow sorted.

Glad I just redownloaded it last month.

Might have found it with encrypted name, let me dl and check version

Most of the characters are well known German Politicians, and otherwise Celebrities. Some from movements against Loli's right of self-determination.

If you research german culture, or find a site that reveals the real person upon whom the characters are modeled, it adds another level of spice to this pervy sendup of the Moral Patrol.

I find Bernd terribly sympathetic, though one never sees his face...or I mfw I forgot his face.

There is even a delightful muslim arc of the story where Bernd and a historical person of great respect come into a acquaintance and much more. piquant.

Hey, the Milf was fun, if a little crazy.

what is the name of chick in op again?

web.archive.org/web/20170920020915if_/http://unteralterbach.net/bundestrojaner_all.zip

Lol, the original download link is hosted on the wayback machine

Go gettem boys

vndb org/v13871

Here is the key to Who's Who

You're Webgnome !

sure man, that's it! your posting should get a Peabody award!!

prounounced maya groon-zeug

i remember when almost every single thread was about this chick kek

Based on Mara-chan. (See you after IP-Reset...)

fuck you, take a sink

Btw. "Unteralterbach" => underage creek

Who dat? Story please.

newfag

No I am just not into cp. 8th year on Sup Forums. Most of the time on Sup Forums and /asp/.

Loli queen from the better days of Sup Forums. Tons and tons of pictures, vast majority fully clothed, though. As mentioned, there was a time Sup Forums consisted almost entirely of her.

lurk more

dubs checked

Then, the fire nation attacked... uhm, I mean people here and mods became huge fags, deeming pics of clothed children still child molesting.

kek

what are you talking about fucking tripsss

Thanks...
I am to young to have witnessed Sup Forumss glory days. The 10s are my time.

Yeah, Sup Forums was never good, but it went downhill from the start.

I see it like that.
2003 to 2008 glorydays
2009 to 2012 mainstream memes and rise
2013 to now pure fucking cancer

Fair assessment for varying degrees of "glory". Again, Sup Forums was never good, but a lot better.

I say glorydays= the moment in time something is the best. Glorydays Sup Forums was CP, random BS and people were talking seriously but thats what I know about it. Many here would still count me as a newfag so my opinion isnt worth much.

10/10 would play