Advice

>Advice
>Fortunes
>A thing you don't pay for.
>Ask a therapist something you always wanted too.

Header says it all! Friendly advice and conversation. If you want a simple tarot reading just put
>tarot
at the top of your post with a question for my .... ahem "okay" skill.

also I've selected 8 random #s from 000-999 first person to roll one of them gets a game from $team $15 or less from me!

good morning, Satori. a little late, isn't it?

>tarot
Feeling a bit peckish, what should I eat?

Is that a question that can be answered by tarot?

-A

I suggest granola! get some good complex carbs in you to keep you full. some boiled eggs sound nice right now, as well.

Long time no see ^ ^ Hello luv

Hello my overworld friend. Late, early.... it's all relative... depending on who's being asked.'

lets find out shall we?

>Mommy dearest (the empress)
Earthy and kind. Eat something your parents would have made you as a child.

I think I might go for those eggs

>Mommy dearest (the empress)
So wait, a mom who's in a position of power? Are we talking about a dommy mommy here? Oh yeah I'm probably making eggs.

-A

Eggs and memes
best breakfast.

it's the middle of the day for you, I suppose... it's likely later than I should be awake!
I hope that they come out wonderfully!

how do you like your eggs? everyone around me says scrambled is the best but sunny side up is the best to me, am i wrong? UmU

holy moly....
828 is one of the ###s!
you are a winner!
If you provide proof of the (you) and a way to contact you... you get your choice of game!

(also I'm a filthy scrambled egg eater too)

I like eggs no matter the preparation method. though I will exclude egg salad from this, it never appealed to me or sat well in my stomach.
also, congratulations on the numbers!

oh holy fuck
i barely use steam but my skype is chester_godhead and my discord is #1438 i believe (my name on there is smug loser)

I'd prefer sleep for breakfast but sadly that's not happening

My cooking always does

Honestly right now I'm in the mood for an omelette but it depends on what mood I'm in really. If it's something for breakfast it's usually over easy or soft scrambled (or an omelette as stated above) , but I do have the occasional sunny side up. As for later in the day I tend to prefer boiled, either soft or hard doesn't matter, just depends on what I feel like again.

And grats on the win.

-A

should have just gotten a friend request on discord from a sky!

I'm sure. were you unable to sleep, then?

The day I'm able to sleep well is a long way off still, I fear. This is just the second day I've not had sleep in a row though, so I should be fine still. (Relatively, looking back at that last post I used "mood" twice in the first sentence of the third reply, disgusting.)

-A

Nice dubs btw hon. I'll soon be changing up my thread format and including things for dubs again.

Omelletes are my specialty! I make them pretty simply most of the time though. I'm quite sorry to hear you haven't been able to sleep. I understand that's an ongoing problem. I hope it clears up in the future eventualy with appropriate help.

I hope that it isn't as far off as you think that it is. you deserve some good rest one of these days.

I take an unholy amount of pleasure from the misery of other people. Particularly in the way of sex. Seeing a girl crying and begging for it to stop is the hottest thing to me. I don’t like this about myself. Could this have something to do with my own rape when I was a kid? What do I do?

If nothing else works I'll just use the old brick. That tends to work. And it's good to see I still have the old luck with dubs and such. :)

See above solution. But in all seriousness I'll be alright, it's something I've dealt with in a while and is probably not going anywhere easily (or soon). It's nothing I've not handled before.

-A

It could. It's a bit of trope these days to say those who have been abused will abuse. It's only correlational....

Do you feel like you have a need for general power or dominance? It could come from a place of wanting to be in power or feel in control.

Also, this is only obviously a problem outside of roleplay scenarios. It's... not quite the same of course, but theres nothing wrong with this within the confines of roleplay.

"the old brick"
I have no idea how literal this is 0.o

I'm... going to choose to defer to Satori here, this is out of my scope of knowledge.
regardless, struggling to sleep is something I can relate with fairly easily. even if you consider it your normal, it isn't always the most enjoyable thing.

I can't say much more than what have already, so I'll mostly just leave it to them. But I will stress that in terms of roleplay this is a rather common thing and completely acceptable.

You're right. I wasn't being literal. I prefer using fresh bricks. (Also nice dubs... and for me too, again)

May not be but you can get more done for sure in a 24 hour day than a 20 hour one.

-A

I guess you can! I would worry that I would be less effective after being awake for so long, though.

You have no idea how much I want to edit that picture to turn the scroll into an accordion.

-A

you have no idea how excited I am to post this one.

>tarot

Is my hard work going to be worth it? Will all this heartache absolve?

Hats off to you and your accordion.

-A

>upside down moon (wait how can you tell?)
The cards say yes, you will achieve something, but with it will come a good deal of confusion. Is what I achieved what I wanted, or was it just in the realm of fantasy that this was what I wanted?

>traditional Buddhist chants done by accordion

not the tarot reader, but I hope that the heartache fades for you soon. I used to try for some poignant advice, but I'm not sure I can offer anything soothing. whatever you have going on will fade in time, love.

Listen to the monk. Things will resolve regardless of my tarot reading.... what's more important is how use the results. If they come to fruition, which I hope is the case, you'll feel empowered and wonderful...

if they don't, then I emplore you not to despair, setbacks are how we improve and learn, and they are just that... setbacks, not failures. Failing is to give up "forever". As long as you pick up and try again you can't be a failure, just someone who hit a setback. In this way, nothing is ever a waste of time if you learn or profit from it.

Didn't expect a serious answer. But thank you I really hope so too. Filling my time with improving myself, working, going to school. Wondering if there's any light at the end of this lonely tunnel. I appreciate your kind words and hope anything you've got going on will resolve as well

Sounds about right... Thanks for the reading

that's good. sometimes it might feel like all you're doing is burying the emotions and distracting yourself with self-improvement, but it will leave you a better person on the other side of all of this.

Shēn shì pútíshù xīn rú míngjìng tái shí shí qín fúshì wù shǐ rě chén'āi. pútí běn wú shù míngjìng yì fēi tái běnlái wú yī wù hé chù rě chén'āi.

This is the only Buddhist gatha I know and took care to memorize and I don't really have the confidence to translate it myself and do it justice, but it's a nice one.

Working on yourself is one of the most difficult things to do, but often the most rewarding, I've found. Good luck in the future.

-A

Wise words. Setbacks seem so much smaller in hindsight than they did in the moment. Will try to keep this in the forefront of my mind

Also minor note, the pinyin may be a tad wrong, it's been a while since I've had to use accent marks and the such.

-A

oooh, I feel culturally enriched now... thank you!

aww cute pigly wigly. Do try too. Hindsight 20/20 is a fairly accurate saying.

I think I've reached my limit. I'll be retiring for now, I still have things to finish before tomorrow evening. good night, Satori and others.

Side side not if you want to look up other's translations it's Shen Hsiu's gatha and Hiuneng's response.

Goodnight.

G'night dear. I hope you sleep well and tomorrow evening is enlightening!

very funny.

Good night thank you for your time

Ok, I have about 30mins before I have to go be an adult with responsibilities, and it's gotten pretty slow in here so!

Before I
>abandon thread!

I wan to offer a full 3 card tarot reading to the next person who quotes this posts. Please ask a question if you want a specific answer E>

Ok, I have about 30mins before I have to go be an adult with responsibilities, and it's gotten pretty slow in here so!

Before I
>abandon thread!

I wan to offer a full 3 card tarot reading to the next person who quotes this posts. Please ask a question if you want a specific answer E>

How might these next 3-4 years of college play out for me? Will what I seek now be the same then?

Didn't do the quote right, sorry lol. Hurried to reply before thread died

whew lad I only meant
lets see!

>Situation: Horse drawn murder car
Your current situation will require you to be in control of your own destiny. Take the reins more from now on. Don't just let things slide by.

>Actions: 5 pointed metal man
Your task will be hard and you will find it repetitive (god it really does sound like college)
but perseverance will play out well for you.

>outcome: That metal dude's king
The cards tell of a future ripe with abundant financial success and stability. Keep firm to your path, know what you control and what you don't. Take the reins of what you do and persevere.

University is what you make of it. Starting thinking about what happens afterwards as you go on. I made it to my senior year and realized a BA in Psychology will get you nothing in terms of a job. So, I went to grad school hehe. So from someone who has 8 years of experience in college. What is said above REALLY is good work coming from the cards.

You remind me of an old Sup Forums friend.

Miss you Dino Lucina.

Well I can't claim to be this person. I've been around since 2006 but never posted anything of value until last year. Sounds like this person was of particular value to you. So, I'm flattered to remind you of them.
E>

Alrighty, thread is closed for business tonight.
I really appreciate anyone who came for a bit, even if you didn't post. It made my night a bit better and I hope it did yours too.

If you need anything else you can always contact me at
skyden13162@gmail .com

I try to check it daily.

I'll be back Next monday same time and possibly this coming saturday (same time) if I can make it.

E>