So Sup Forums, why do you want to die?

So Sup Forums, why do you want to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_hzhLRVyMl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

young people and nigger culture

because your pic is a quitter

At least he committed to quit, unlike the fucking noose hanging in my closet...

Because of threads like this one.

Content hit shit peak a year ago

i'll kill you if you pay me, take out my frustration with george
I JUST BARELY GOT INTO YOU AND YOU QUIT? TYPICAL!

cuz joji killed frank and friends :(

also cuz im a degenerate who will die alone

But... but... Will He?

I have no passion and don’t give enough of a shit about anything to justify living another 50 Years, I’m not even 30 and life is boring.

stop...

2soon

i don't care, you don't just quit, you let it kill you

is that filthy frank or some try hard on the internet?

It will never stop user,the pain, it will always be with you.

Like jimmies rustled in the wind...

I don't.
I just wanna be something different that i am now, but i just don't have the strength to change...

Sometimes i think about suicide, but i'm not selfish to leave those few who loves me and just go.

Sucks to know that you only live once and you can't choose to be whatever you want to be.

Sorry for the bad english.

if only i could get a "new game plus" start over with the knowledge i have now, i'd be unstoppable

WHY DID YOU QUIT, WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!

Shhhhhh.... it's okay...

nᵒ ʰᵒᵐᵒ

>They toll me I was special.
Bullshit.

I quote from Fight Club

You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.

Because it's better to get out to do music and not have a seizure than die dressed as the filth he had difficulty to convey...

Shut up, this is not about you, its about papa franku.

i guess it's better to care more about the person than the character...

Its about all of us, friend.
Frankku is just one of us.

what if God was one of us...

Remember, Joji is an awesome guy. He's still the clown we know, he just wants to be happy.
He even said that he owes his fanbase everything for his success.

He knows we got him there, and now he just wants to not let it go to waste.
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

I want to die because i feel like I'm a dead weight and that the world doesn't need me. That people really don't care about me and I'm nothing more than someone who exists to them.

Pretty shit reason I know

Then I ask him to watch over Joji

Nope, that's a fair reason.

We aren't all special, and only 5% of us amount to something that the general population will notice. We can't expect ourselves to be special when we might not even want it.

There is no shame in a simple existence.

Also I fucking hate niggers.

because I can't marry my skyrim waifu

Well, that's a given.

>Not argonian
Nigga...

youtube.com/watch?v=_hzhLRVyMl8

Your right, but for me it's different. I feel like no one wants to listen to me or care to even recognize my presence. Like my thoughts and opinions dont matter to them even when its important. It's kinda hard to explain but thats the best way I can put it. Even my best friends and family I feel like dont need me in their lives. Maybe it's just some shitty melodramatic thought I put into my mind but idk, maybe I do have more to live for

You're just waiting for your turn to speak?

Watch Fight Club

>lizards
>worthy of marriage

pick one and only one. Argonians are cum dumps only

Bitch, Argonians are the best.
100% waifu material

Haha, ya thats probably it honestly. I'm thinking about it too much

And sure, I'll watch Fight Club

You'll get what I mean when you see the film.

Not Fight Club user, just to clarify.

Fucking relatable. I'm nothing special, I never will be. My existence, like the vast majority of the billion fellow humans currently alive, will have no lasting impact on anyone or anything else and the rest of my years will just be "getting by", pushing through the misery.

I don't even think it's a matter of if we want to die anymore, it may be just we have nothing to live for.

is there a video of pic related?

everything is a circus to me, its silly how hard people work only to die, i dont want to waste my time with this horse and pony show

>voice like a 50 year old throat cancer patient
>no lips, sharp teeth
>scaly tiddies
>ass covered up by a giant disgusting tail
>probably cold to the touch
>mind controlled by giant swamp tree, you will never be #1 to her

yeah dude great waifu material there. Now if you had said khajiit I'd be on board, those are some real cuties.

Yeah, definitely Khajit. They're fun to be around.

If I have no reason to live, why must I live through the next like 60 years for nothing, not that I desire a reason to live either though.

Ok, i will watch it. It has been on my backlog of movies to watch for quite some time so if it will give me some insights to things then ill give it a go. But honestly, i just sometimes feel like I'm lower than everyone. I dont have a QT 3.14 girlfriend, i've never been too popular in school or even in college, to my peers I feel like I just exist to them. I've never done anything worthwhile in my life and fuck, the only thing I look forward to everyday after classes and work is playing my fucking Switch or watching Netflix. I have low self-esteem and I'm a straight 4/10 if I'm being honest, to the point im surprised if anyone would want to come up and talk to me. And too the point where im scared to initiate conversation with any other human being worrying about what they might think about me. I also don't have the self motivation or confidence to do really anything about my well-being, because I'm scared ill mess up somewhere.I know, cliche young adult problems. I probably look stupid talking about things like I'm talking to a therapist but, idk I felt like getting that out of my chest. Hope you guys didn't mind my rant.

that's fucking unholy

Dat rack tho

But hey, in the end, things in my life aren't nearly as bad some other anons and alot of other peoole in this world. I can have any material possession I want but, nothing can make me truly happy. Knowing that my existence is short and possibly meaningless can be quite depressing but hey, i guess that's the world we live in. Might as well do your best to be as happy as you can i guess. Hell, here I am posting about my inner demons on Sup Forums at 2am and i guess things could be alot worse

its from facebook i used to have the guy added... filthy frank posted the pic on twitter one time

I don't want to die. I want everyone else who I don't like to die.

Fuck you