What are some affordable earphones at around $30? Not trying to drop $100 on shures

What are some affordable earphones at around $30? Not trying to drop $100 on shures

Other urls found in this thread:

campfireaudio.com/
amazon.com/PluStore-Bluetooth-Headsets-Headphones-Microphones/dp/B075R8KZHK/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1508544226&sr=1-1&keywords=PluStore Sport Bluetooth 4.1 Running Headsets
amazon.com/Panasonic-RP-HJE120-K-In-Ear-Headphone-Black/dp/B003EM8008/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1508544412&sr=8-3&keywords=panasonic headphones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not trying to drop $100 on shures
Then don't even bother listening to music.

user pls

I'm happy with these

>Optimal
Westone UM Pro 30. Probably the best earbuds ever made, but they're $300, so no.

>Realistic
Xiaomi Piston 3. Should be around $15-$30. Depending on where you buy them.

>Absolute bare min
Skullcandy Smokin' Buds 2. They exaggerate the hell out of bass frequencies, so beware of that. Not good for if you're listening to Deafheaven, for example. BUT they're super cheap and very comfortable.

i bought se215s. you should do the same if youre serious about audio, and if not then just keep using 2$ throwaways

's headphone general, they'll tell you

OK, so what are they?

The problem with single and dual drivers is that they tend to be a little imbalanced, but they're sure as hell better than consumer earbuds.
Triple driver is where it's at.

Campfire Jupiters
The Orion is also an excellent sounding iem that's a little more affordable. The Jupiter on the other hand fucking cranks

campfireaudio.com/

well yes. I'm not saying that the se215s are the end game audio solution, just that almost anything below it will be sub par.

>3d printed
>$800

just spend the extra on custom molds at that point

Well it's machined metal, still comfortable, and for $800 you get pretty much the same tech being used in $1200 models. The Jupiters were their flagship bud until they came out with a 5 driver model, so they dropped the price on the Jupiters I think from $1100. Anyway they sound fucking great my only regret is that some albums are harder to appreciate now that I can hear all the flaws in the production

>proprietary screws
nothanks

>$799.00
why would someone buy these? no memes, im genuinely curious...

the screws are there so they can service the phones easily if needed. These guys are actually based in my town which is kinda neat. You are not supposed to fuck with the screws

are iPhone earbuds bad

I just bought these and they are pretty nice so far. cordless and they don't fall out.

amazon.com/PluStore-Bluetooth-Headsets-Headphones-Microphones/dp/B075R8KZHK/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1508544226&sr=1-1&keywords=PluStore Sport Bluetooth 4.1 Running Headsets

You can get those Panasonics on amazon for about $10. Flat sound, fit nice, and survive the washing machine.

amazon.com/Panasonic-RP-HJE120-K-In-Ear-Headphone-Black/dp/B003EM8008/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1508544412&sr=8-3&keywords=panasonic headphones

same reason to buy any expensive headphones: Good sound.

when you get into the world of high-end audio the workmanship gets pretty consistently good but the exact attributes of the headphone (a result of the drivers and construction used), like soundstage, magnitude and clarity of the different frequencies, etc. start to differ. I've listened to a lot of different buds and I ultimately liked the Jupiter for its isolation, the sharpness and punchiness of the percussion, the balanced quality of the bass and midrange, like they don't really interfere with eachother even when you crank them up. For well produced shit especially electronic music they stay crystal clear all the way up to earbleeding levels of loudness. I got them cause I wanted an iem and out of what I tried their sound best fit the music I listen to.

good on you cause those shures are garbo, that said is right, buck the fuck up and fork over some cash because its worth it.

They are my go to cheap earbuds, the EarPods are comfy for long use and sound ok.

Don't listen to the people telling low end isnt worth it. There are IEMs under $30 that sound great for the price. If you want value sound quality, chinese shit like the KZ ZS3 and ATE or the Tennmak Pros are good options.

My Brainwavs Deltas cost me $22 and their te best earphones at their price. Searched audioohile forums and found that it was one of the highest recommended.

What about the quad driver ZS5?