*smirk*

>*smirk*
>"Yeah, so would I"

LITERALLY all he had to say

Why are you all so obsessed with this shit?

Are you all projecting your school time on that situation? Did you also come up with comebacks to shit that was said to you ages ago in school?

Seriously why is this so important to you guys?

>Oh, you're a prankster. A comedian. I get it. I get comedy. Well, "quid pro quo," as the saying goes, "this for that."

>You know why the French flag is red, white and blue? They ran out of white.

>No? Not feeling it? That's okay, I'll see if this one's better.

>How many French people does it take to screw in a light bulb? You won't find any; they're all running away from the Germans.

>and then you would leave
>yeah so would I

>they're all running away from the Germans.

Says the Jew.... Take the shower line on the right. No, you don't need a towel.

He just wanted Leo for himself guys

Jonah showed class and maturity by not returning any insults at her.

I'm sure he thought of 10 good comebacks within the next minute. It just caught him so off guard for this presenter at a this casual interview to suddenly act like such a cunt.

Y-you too

>So what you're saying is, you're a huge slut? Wow, sick burn.

>Y-you like sodomy a-also

>fa/tv/irgins are so autistic and triggered by being bullied in their youth that they actually believe that Jonah Hill insulting her is the way to go and not just taking it like a man

>hey that sounds like a lot of fun.
>but I think I should be getting something back for being such a great wingman!

>'shut the FUCK up you dumb frog bitch. I'm richer than you, funnier than you, and if I lost weight, better looking than you. You are NOTHING compared to me. Fuck you, fuck this frog show, fuck this shitty frog country! Im out!"

There. Done and dusted.

I know these threads are just meming but I like to believe there's a fat fuck somewhere who took this personally and has been losing sleep since thinking of comebacks

what is this, I don't even

FROGSESSED

There's literally no way to recover from that joke, I guess your best bet would be to laugh pretty hard

"bitch I will PUNCH you in the TEETH"

all he had to say to redeem it

>"On the Day of the Rope you will be slaughtered for your transgression you fucking sangnigger cunt!"
Holy shit. Did he hire Raimi to write his comebacks?

>I could call up Sam Jackson, Johnny Depp and Ryan Gosling for you too, but you'd have to give me a steep cut of the earnings.

>haha that's funny. I've got a choke for you
*jumps over to french women and grabs her by the neck*

*grabs her by the pussy

Yeah man i also sense some genuinely butthurt people in these threads, 2 months after their tears still taste delicious

I think his unimpressed thumbs up was enough of a comeback