youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c
youtube.com/watch?v=fi33-cITS0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unknown Pleasures exists

>an overrated mucore albumname exists
well duh

youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c

proving you [spoiler]right[/spoiler]

The fact that people have to keep saying this.

This. If the majority of people hold an opinion, it's automatically right. I don't know about you, OP, but I believe virtually everything I hear.

They somehow found a worse singer than Ian Curtis

The Beatles are posted more than NMH nowadays, but I don’t make a thread because I have clear understanding that NMH is far superior and it goes without saying.

>implying ian curtis is a better singer than bernard sumner
>implying ian curtis is a bad singer

Bernard Summer sounds like a hormonal teenager on most Power, Corruption & Lies

Ian Curtis sounds like a muppet

New Order never produced a song as emotionally honest as the final three songs on Closer

Particularly Twenty Four Hours

>He totally fucking does

>you will never hear an 80s Joy Division album featuring the emotional anguish, lyrical depth and vocal power of Ian Curtis over the innovative dance beats from Low Life and Brotherhood
Why did you have to go Ian

This

Do I have to listen to Joy Division's work a bunch of times to get into them? I've listened to their albums a few times in their entirety and I just don't get it. They're considered to be god-tier works but to me they're absolutely in the "Meh" category.

Let me know when you get to something resembling a point, retard.

I think Unknown Pleasures and Closer are atmospheric to the point that you gotta immerse yourself in the world they're trying to create

Not to be too fedora about it but try throwing one of their records out on a walk during a cold rainy day, maybe when you're feeling a bit down

I feel down all of the time (I know how cringey that sounds lel) though. Maybe I'll have to try the rainy walks with it.

New Order's best song is a Joy Division song
youtube.com/watch?v=fi33-cITS0s

I like New Order's first three albums, but everything made after is completely unpalatable to me. "Disorder" off Unknown Pleasures alone completely outdoes most of New Order's discography.