Just broke my bubbler and I think I saw what I didn't want to see

Just broke my bubbler and I think I saw what I didn't want to see.
I have cancer don't I this shit is otherworldly.

Pls help I'm going to die

Other urls found in this thread:

leafly.com/news/science-tech/cannabis-science-101-the-complex-chemistry-of-the-bong-b2ce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats pretty bad m8, but at least its in there right?

sauce on pic related pls

A few things here buddy...

1. Weed kills all kinds of cancer.
2. I had a grandpa that lived until he was in his 90s and he smoked cigs and ate meat daily.
3. I had an aunt that never did a drug and died of lung cancer at 62
4. That bubbler filtered that shit out
5. Get a bong, it helps filter a bunch of shit you don't need right out.

What exactly am I seeing here?

What the fuck am I looking at.

What the fuck
Is that shit or some kind of fucked up moss
Bubblers don't filter shit just ashes and heat

You and every other stoner out there. Clean your bong with 99% rubbing alcohol (or buy orange kronic cleaner). It dissolves that gunk almost instantly

Wtf is with these? Is this the latest cool hip thing to do?

Neo-Logposting

Bubblers do filter shit bro. Hence the picture of all the shit it filtered. Are you really this dumb?

youre an idiot if you think weed isnt depositing tar in your lungs when you smoke. it has more tar than tobacco, its literally a resin rich flower loaded with plant sap. where do you think that sap goey tar goes when you smoke it? i will concede the facts on how carcinogenic it is are lacking since there hasnt been much official study, but the effects on breathing are pretty clear to anyone who smokes a lot and isnt lying to themselves. keep up the same fitness level, and gauge how winded you get doing cardio before and after you started smoking heavily. even on weekend binges of smoking you notice a drop in physical fitness

dont forge tto drink it too, that will dissove it from your lungs

Keked

Bubblers don't increase the amount of resin that builds. Airbubbles passing through water doesn't filter the smoke it just cools it down

About a fuckton of tar

Been kind of depressed these past few months and didn't clean my bubbler plus probably abused pot. I didn't used to smoke much actually. This is probably just from the past couple of months.

the good news is now you can smoke the tar and save on weed money

lol no I'm throwing this shit out

That's absolutely vile mate...either the weed you've been smoking has been grown with more chemicals than needed, or just really shitty weed.

Even when I was smoking down grams in session, I wasn't getting any tar, just resin build up.

This shit is legit dookie brown....

Buy a vape, they're cheap, you can cook with the AVB when you're done and it doesn't combust the plant so you're not inhaling all the plant shit, also I dunno what sort of weed you're smoking but I've never seen that. Lots of resin buildup (which is fine_ but never whatever the fuck that is.

dude resin doesn't look as vile as this

Yep this. I've put ounces through bongs in between cleanings and have never seen this.

this guy can vote...

The pic makes it seem way bigger than it is lol
It's like a 1x1inch chamber at best.

It's a bot

Yeah man, I wasn't claiming that was resin.

It's an advertising bot

Still a gnarly colour and texture, man.

This is what a normal resin buildup looks like.

I guess you are really that dumb. Do you know what filter means?

But I don't cause I don't waste my time with shit that doesn't matter.

mods pls, ban this bot

You realize you can clean your pieces right?

The research has been done. Water doesn't filter shit aside from ashes and negligible amounts of terpenes

Links?

leafly.com/news/science-tech/cannabis-science-101-the-complex-chemistry-of-the-bong-b2ce

There ya go dummy

you are fucking retarded just smoke it. scared youll get high?

Your obviously too young to be smoking if you don’t even know what that heavy deposit of stuff is in your bubbler
It’s resin dip shit
Smoke it when you have no bud
Is everyone seriously still in middle school?

/thread