Does Sup Forums like anime?

Does Sup Forums like anime?

I know you fucking weebs are out there.

Does a bear shit into the woods?

Also Monster simply sucked. The entire series was pointless, the main character didn't learn from his mistakes. More than once.

but I like Monster, user. In fact, I like everything there with the exception of maybe Fruit's Basket which is just meh.

no it fucking sucks go somewhere else and jerk off to 2D women

I don't jerk off to 2D women because I see them as pure and undickable.

I only know 8/25
are the rest really in the same league?

>you have pretty good taste.
Yeah no shit. If i'm going to watch shitty Chinese cartoons, i'm gonna go out of my way to avoid Naruto and Sword Art Online.
>8/25
what are you, new? Depends on what those 8 are.

Here's something for the kids.

Even Chobits?
Shit was so boring I couldn't bother to finish it.

Chobits is one of the few decent romances I've seen. Take into consideration the year it came out. It's pretty great.

just finished binge watching Ajin

>watching headache inducing CGI anime trash

You'd have to be someone that isn't a sociopath to like Monster and to actually understand why he "didn't learn."

Did it have CGI? I don't remember that at all.

I can't tell if you're messing with me because I am part retarded. The whole fucking thing is CGI.

No, it's for mentally deficient children.

The entire thing was animated via computer. That's why the anime looks a little off. I think IDO did the same thing. I would prefer they stop doing that. However, the story was decent and the firefighting scenes were pretty decent. Also liked the motorcycle chases in season1 wish they had more of that.

I am retarded. I was thinking of that Parasyte anime.

>That's why the anime looks a little off.
A little off? It's atrocious looking. CGI does not work in anime at all. character models look horrendous and blocky. Looks like PS1 graphics. The characters move at 3FPS making it look clunky as shit. There's no excuse why it couldn't have been regular 2D animation like most anime. The studio is one massive abortion.
That's a pretty good anime. A little too goofy at times and becomes overly shounenshit at here and there but overall decent

watched seven deadly sins and devilman crybaby, liked both

>watched seven deadly sins and devilman crybaby
>I only watch anime from netflix

something wrong with that user?

Yes because Netflix doesn't have good anime though everyone already knows this.

I never said those are good animes, I just like them

Well stop liking things I don't like, prick.