Be honest

Be honest

you don't really think he's good do you?

>rooney

>trying to damage control a man's entire career

he is a god

be honest

sigua mamando rabo portugues

First one should be Eto'o desu

>rat king has no crown or a piece of a negrito in his teeth

He stopped being good 3 years ago. Now he's just a poacher offside penalty tap-in babby. Can't dribble, can't pass, can't shoot.

>le pass sideways then retire in africa man
>good

>rooney

this. Eto'o was a fucking monster during those years. I still have nightmares

I love pics like this

>RPPNEY

>Xavi and Iniesta
>Good

>scored in the finals in 2009, 2011 and raped every big club in 2015
Wait a min-
>the shantytown third world flag of the subhuman gypsy Halal autist
Nvmind

>whenever Messi scores in a CL final he's a god and Xavi doesnt matter
>whenever Messi chokes in a wc/copa america final it's Higuain's fault
really makes u think

>Can't dribble, can't pass, can't shoot.
in 2017 CL he has most shots on goal (22) and is 2nd at assists and goals with one game to play.
you tried.

Why are you angry all the time gypsy-bro? I worry about you

>implying ronaldo does anything

Well what do you think, Bill?

>rppmey

as a Real Madrid supporter I must admit that I don't believe that Ronaldo deserves all those Ballons d'Or. He, at most, deserves 2. The obvious reason why he has 4 is the huge marketing campaign that backs him up every single season. Ronaldo has literally played 2 amazing games this season and people here are already trying to get him his fifth Ballon d'Or. We beat Buyern at home and destroyed Patetico at home too mostly thanks to him, yes, but that is all he has really done this season. If we win the league it won't be thanks to him, it will mostly be thanks to Barcelona's irregularity and our B team's amazing performances. I used to like CR7 when he used to be a constant decisive player, but this season and last one too, he has only appeared in a certain number of big games. I don't want to have my team paying for this fraud for the next 4 years while he wins Ballons d'Or because he played 3 great games in a season.

>huge marketing campaign that backs him up every single season

he pays millions for publicity
the fact is he is scared to fade into obscurity especially since he will never be the best

>most shots on goal

This isn't a good thing lol. His conversion rate is abysmal.

Why are Americans so obsessed with Missi?
Is there some agent in their foods that cause this mental disability?

Sneijder, Ribéry and Neuer were all more deserving to win it at a certain point.

>le Sneijder and Ribery in 2010 meme
Xavi, Iniesta and Milito should have won it if not Messi

I was more thinking of the treble season for Ribéry, and the WC one for Neuer

>xavi
no player at his position will ever be influential enough to win it
>iniesta
he literally never had a season when he was the best on his team, nvm the world. and in 2010 he couldnt string 2 matches together because he was either injured or had brain problems

le bald man got carried by the system and fucked off to galatasaray after 16 months

>and in 2010 he couldnt string 2 matches togethe
and he won a World Cup

Ladies and gentlement your Two Thousand and Sixteen FIFA world player of the year, Cristiano Ronaldo

>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This award is a joke

>Gets injured and suddenly the team can win

Really fires up the brain electrodes my famalams

>TSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>tppmeh

>muh gunslinger stance
>literally has the world record for shots without goal

>this very same amerifat that hates cristiano 24/7

fucking a get a life m8, is he raped you or something?

Messi should have won all four of those and have 9 (nine) ballon d'ors.

messi should have won only 2, mostly 3 of his actually.

>most shots on goal (22)
of what 1000? faggot puts the ball out of the stadium so much im sure hes destroyed half that cardboard box town by now.

Actually only prize he didnt deserve is one when Xavi, Iniesta and Snejider whould win because of WC 2010 and Italian treble they achieved.

>He stopped being good 3 years ago

>tap in king
>not even top 10 in the golden boot ranking this year

LMAO
How can anyone rate this fraud?

IF IT'S SO EASY, WHY NO ONE ELSE HAS HIS FIGURES?
YEAH, YOU DUMB NIGGER, I THOUGHT SO

Why the fuck does the Portuguese league get 2.0 but the french league only get 1.5?

We are better than french teams.

>Portugal gets 2.0
Might watch that league

>Rooney
>not EBJT

You only have a chance to win this meme prize if you're a marketable player.

Ribery should have win it when he won the treble and cr did not won any shit, but fifa wanted to fire up messi cr rivalry. Messi shouldnt have won in 2010 and thats it. Now (((they))) insist this year messi isnt even favourite cause he wont win shit but they didnt cared about winning shit back then. They are already giving it to tsu before even winning la liga and cl just cause he had 3 good games in the cl. Is bullshit (at least they shoul wait for halal to actually win both and the whole fucking year to finish).

brave kane better than ronaldo, are we entering another england golden era

Ronaldo is pathetic, that's why he takes 20 shots a game. He contributes absolutely fucking nothing half the time just blooting it because he knows if he doesn't get the goal then it's like real was playing with 10 men

>Griezman 3 off target
>Ronaldo 17 off target

lel

bribery

Wow a reasonable Madrid supporter, wtf is going on

He is shit but score goals, as simple as that.