Old married fags

Old married fags.

>How do you only fuck 1 woman for the rest of your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdyC1BrQd6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

with my dick

>>How do you only fuck 1 woman for the rest of your life?
>How?

you put your dick in one of the holes.
repeat.

I cheat ;)

A board full of traps and sex dolls and you ask this of married folk?

>implying we are dickless enough to actually do this

I'm 45. 18 years into marriage. Sometimes I would only cum thinking about my wife.'s sister. Couple years ago she got divorced and was really down. My wife starts making innuendos like she wouldn't mind if I had an affair and shit. Last month she asked me if I would mind fucking her sister. I couldn't believe it. Suddenly my wildest dream came true. I fucked her and yesterday both at the same time. It's gold. Life really is good.

How long you been married and how many chicks? You ever get caught or come close?

congrats bro, your wife fucked someone else and she let you have a threesome to get rid of the guilt. That is unless you're just larping as a 45 year old guy on Sup Forums at 5 o clock in the morning

Married for 10 years. We started getting into swinging almost two years ago. So I don't just fuck one woman anymore.

My fiance has said she wouldn't care if I cheated if she didn't know. I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm going to and it's a way for her to gain control of the situation. Odd part is I wont cheat.

you dont, as you grow older together you each develop separate lives and end up fucking other people secretly without telling each other

probably option b

sounds like shes guilty about fucking a coworker

Honestly seems worth the trade.

truth

I'm calling bullshit on that one you nigger

I really don't mind if that's the case. It has crossed my mind even years ago. Its 11:52, I'm a Eurofag bro.

Check em, user is right whores do some mind fuckery like this

I'm capable of loving one person and not needing to fuck some random slut I have no emotional attachment to. It's quite easy.

This man knows the deal.

>How do you fuck only 1 woman in your life?

start with traps and work your way up

OK. I don't believe in god so it's fair that u don't believe me.

Unmarried

No! Bad goyim

If youre married long enough you grow tired of eachother and then you will fuck 0 women for the rest of your life

34, married high school sweetheart when we were 20. Have a daughter (4) and a son (8 months). We were each other's firsts. We just enjoy spending time together, it's not even about the sex.

45 and larping on here! Shit nigger, you giving us old ins a bad rep ffs

You sick motherfucker

Old married fag here.I stopped fucking anyone other than Mrs Palmer and her five daughters years ago. That's marriage for ya....

He's right you know...

easy when she has a low sex drive and only wants 2 orgasams per month.
>i still gotta jerk off like 5-8 times a week.
so when her itch needs scratching every 2 weeks i'm happy to help.
>am fat&ugly, not many other women (ie non-hookers) would accept me so i take what i can get.

Hookers.

They're all correct user.
Either you're full of shit, she's trying to buy her way out of cheating guilt, or she thiught it would be good for you and will eat away at her until it all crumbles around you in a pile of divorce.
Hopefully you're just full of shit, because there's no good outcome to the other possibilities

this is the way it has to be done

easy..
you don't.

I've been around for quite a few years still managed not to an hero yet

you don't

>5 o clock in the morning
What does the first "w" in "www" mean?

But is your letter true? I've always wondered.

Murricans...

And this, kids, is what the second year is like.

Nah man. That's her setting up pre emotive justification for her future cheating.

I fuck my wife and I'm working my way through the office, I've an above average cock and soon as I fucked the first girl in the office word got round about my dick pretty quickly amongst the women, you know women they can't be out done by each other.
>be me 48 yrs old honestly keep fit look
>like a 40 Yr old at most
>been fucking an 26 Yr old just at the weekend
>younger ones, older ones I don't care
>I've fucked 2 in rooms at work regularly
my wife has always been vanilla so I've not been able to stop myself since I first met her. Wouldn't dream of leaving her for one of the sluts. Every one of them I've fucked comes back for more at work that is.

Elaborate.

I don't.

You prob have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation too, don't you?

That's not a trade thiugh. Might as well just divorce and live the bachelor life.
You can pretty much get sex on tap from around 35 up

Your post sounds like it was ripped from the old penthouse letters from the 80s. They were full of bullshit sex stories.

I promised to live the rest of my life loving the same woman, my wife.

I can still love my wife while balls deep in her friend.

I know... I have done it.

Well sir, ur not required to believe me. It's true though and her bjs are exquisite

>while balls deep in her friend.

Do you creampie?

More fantasy stories, and this one ends in complete destruction of all workplace relations and credibility.

At least have some life experience before lying about life

It sucks. I've cheated a few times tho.

Does she like to swim in it?

Easy enough: Have a daughter, then fuck her too. It's not cheating if the genetics are 50/50 yours and your wife's.

Not at all. She likes to tie me up and blindfold and tease me until I beg for her. We still keep it kinky.

Yeah. Shes totally fine with it though. I keep the wife financially stable and emotionally fulfilled.

Fuck her friend occasionally.
Fuck the wife occasionally.

Win win win

I got married at 21 like a retard, divorced at 24, its shit don't do it. It was a shitty time in my life when we got divorced although it was the right decision, so i decided to go traveling which i have been doing for the last 3 years, traveling girls are so loose, they are usually alone so they don't fear getting a bad reputation from sleeping around, also everyone is drinking all the time. I would definitely recommend traveling somewhere if you want to fuck a lot, Southeast Asia is the best place for it.

Big facts.

Contact cuck fags on Sup Forums and bang their wife.
Meanwhile I don’t cuck myself

Once you're old enough you realize that there are things in life more important than sex. Having someone you love tenderly by your side whom you'll share the rest of your life with isn't a bad thing

this

Why are you here?
Read the thread again.

Thanks, bye.

>Married guys who are trying their best to rationalize their awful decision to get married to everyone ITT

As an ancient oldfag who stumbled upon this shitheap in early 2005 & is 42/married 19 years I can vouch we exist.

My wife was always good at fellatio, but the key to our longevity & reasonable happiness is she took advice/training well. After a few years her neck game as the fucking kids say was insanely good. She mastered the right pacing, suction, hand to ball ratio, etc.

Anymore between being so fucking lazy & completely spoiled with her abilities I just get BJs almost exclusively. Fuck getting sweaty & hurting my knees by fucking. She has her shit locked down to where I literally get full on twitching afterglow for 3-5 mins. I'm talking paradise you no account nincompoops.

tl;dr: the SECRET: wife sucks dick amazingly well. Pro-tip: find a chick who can suck cock well, natural talent & then train and fine tune... you'll be married 20 years before you know it. Oh, one more thing: fuck children. We have cats if we wanna play Mom & Dad. Kids fuck it all up.

On the flip side of that...
When you forget that sex IS an important part of life, you realise because it's become non existent in the relationship and it's already too late

Yeah, that's the thing with stable relationships : as you get to know each other, sex becomes better and better

>married
>fucking
Pick one man. Shits awful.

I don‘t.
I don‘t fuck her at all.
Kill me please

>I'm gonna try to shame you for fucking two vaginas

QUEER

>Hello, my life is a reality TV show

When you are married for long enough you just fap to other women. I have sex with my wife maybe once or twice on the weekends. Having kids doesn't make it any easier also.

>married bi girl
>had 1 threesome with wife and her friend
>ended badly
>wife couldnt handle watching me with another woman.
>wife still wants to bang women
>just bang the women afterwards when she is at work

not preferred but it works for us

Married 7 years.
The secret is to fuck her right in the pussy.

Love grows deeper with time, intimacy warmer - if you do it right of course. If you're open, honest and direct, if you take the battles when they occur, and support each other in the good and the bad.
Sex naturally becomes more spiritual (for lack of a better word), more about being together than just getting off - it gains a depth that I can't easily describe with words.

You're young, you have to get off with whomever you fancy at the moment. but don't get stuck, love is much more rewarding than lust. And if love is there, lust is definitely also part.

Best of luck in life.

pic unrelated

Yep. And it goes both ways. She gets embarrassed because I can make her cum orally in 3 minutes usually. She always says "fuck I'm like some dude prematurely ejaculating", but what it is is that as she learned what I dug I learned her desires as well. Seriously, we can't fuck for shit anymore but orally we are in our fucking prime jack...

You just gotta have a wife who's down for threesomes

Well I don’t, I’ve had several affairs

Also if you have a daughter that’s always an option

You grow up and take your promises and commitments seriously. And you communicate with your partner.

They both swallow if that's what u mean

Well son... how best do I explain this to a virgin.

1.) Marry a cuckqueen, that gets off on you fucking other girls in front of her and other dirty degrading stuff.

2.) Into more vanilla style kink? Form a triad, three people always loving each other and giving a firm but gentle helping hand makes sure thing never get stale.

3.) Cheat on the dumb whore, you're a man right? Don't be tricked into thinking women are equal, they're cattle for our use.

4.) Don't be a degenerate fuck, uphold the vows you swore before god, take care of her as she takes care of you, sex isn't as important as trust and love in the long run you won't understand this until much much older.

5.) Divorce, ideally every 7 years, and trade in for a new model.

Pick one of those, and never ask stupid questions again.

My wife and I never really cared about cheating. We've been best friends for so long, I know she wouldn't recklessly risk her health and neither would I so whatevs.

It is fun to chat about it with her. I love that when I travel (I travel a lot for work) I can hookup with one of the girls I've gotten to know in that city and tell her about it.

Im 34 been with my wife for 11 years. Never been with a different woman.

Virgins advising virgins.

You didn't read my list did you?
It's pretty comprehensive.

Anyway, married man here, AMA.
Including which are the best options on that list.

Shouldn't you be on /x/ talking about the message the angels and aliens gave you?

Fuck knows, I can’t even stay faithful to my right hand.

>He thinks love is what Disney taught him

Depends
>If wife gets fat, disgusting, isn't exciting in bed or meets needs leave.
>If wife gets kinkier, freakier, sexier, sluttier, for you...I see no problem.

Are you me? 27 though and my wife and her sister are freaks but only just realized it. It started with sharing sex toys and now it's threesomes. Feels like a dream.

It's not.
It was a Benny Lava reference
youtube.com/watch?v=sdyC1BrQd6g

Only 10 more years, staff sergeant, then you can retire.

Shit my wife of 15 years run off with a 61 year old dude because he had MONEY, so the first thing that happened single dad of 4 kids and all her friends came over for some fun

Who ever said marriage meant fucking that same person for the rest of your life ???
You were misinformed user.

you find an intelligent woman that has no problem with the occasional liaison. of course, that means that you too are oky with her having one. tit for tat.

she sounds like a cunt Sup Forumsro

I guess you've never heard of wedding vows? You literally get up in front of all your loved ones and a priest and promise to be faithful, love and support each other until death do you part. Fucking kids who think momentary pleasure is what matters in life, no wonder the West is losing it's morals and values.

>priest
Getting married in front of a priest isn't the only way to gert married son.
You'll learn someday.

I'd toss you a good fuck too :)