You actually believed all it would take is a few chemicals...

>You actually believed all it would take is a few chemicals, a couple of days of drug-induced isolation and a cheap little nervous breakdown and you’d have me all figured out? Like there was some rabbit hole you could follow me down to understanding?

Suicide Squad Extended Cut confirmed kino.

Shit Joker desu

He looks so fucking dumb. His face is too thin and brittle.

sh*t... that's pretty f*cking epic

Worst joker in the history of the batman franchise.

>even worse than pic related

Sweet. Best Joker, Our Guy, le Nolan memer nihilists FUCK OFF.

At least no lip smacking like ledger's joker.

youtube.com/watch?v=fW-uQxpMLeM

Ok but Ledger's Joker actually stood for something

when is it out

>damaged
nothing can save this try-hard-edgy shit

In a couple of weeks I think.

is that video supposed to be a joke?

Please, the Joker cares more about his nails than whatever political agenda Nolan's OC character had.

>Heath Ledger‘s well-documented obsession with his psychopathic role as the Joker in the Batman movie “The Dark Knight” has a new twist: He turned his Manhattan apartment into a shrine dedicated to the iconic supervillain.

>Police investigators who responded to the Oscar-winning actor’s Soho loft after his fatal 2008 drug overdose walked into a world filled with Batman comic books, literature on the Joker and clowns, small clown statues and recordings of Ledger practicing his oddly shifting Joker voice in high and low octaves, a law enforcement source revealed.

>Ledger’s red-and-blue, bound journal with “The Joker” emblazoned on the front was composed of ominous photos, comic strips and drawings of the movie villain, clowns and hyenas. There was also a picture of Malcolm McDowell playing the brutish character Alex DeLarge in “A Clockwork Orange.”

>On the back of one of the pages, Ledger made a disturbing notation, scrawling the words, “bye bye.”

>David Ayer was too lazy to come up with a backstory for me, so I'm 2deep4u. Tee hee hee!

DAMAGED
A
M
A
G
E
D

I honestly think it would've been better if they kept him dead in the movie

Nobody honestly cares what you think

ok

I care what he thinks

I can't wait to see him deliver this.

leto and the batman joker were both top tier fagget

The context for that line is Batman undertaking an isolation experiment. How are they going to fit that into an already over-stuffed movie?

The editing is different.

The "extended cut" is only ten minutes longer than the theatrical. We will get two extra Joker scenes and nothing else. It will not fix anything.

If it's edited differently it could improve some shit desu.