Let's suppose that the Third World War broke out

Let's suppose that the Third World War broke out.
You were appointed commandant of the concentration camp for women.
What rules for women do you introduce?
What methods of executions do you use?

They gotta be nice an have a good day :)
an if they aren't nice they gotta learn that other people have feelings too an that hurting others isnt kind :(

DEATH BY SNU SNU!

I'd be pretty humane
> Ration food equally
Make sure nobody gets fat
> Make sure guards treat the women well
At least publically
> Ensure the women have access to showers and sanitation
Under surveillance of course
> And are kept healthy and disease free
Nobody likes dirty, diseased bitches
> And make sure they're cared for
Younger, more attractive ones mostly
> And a strict policy against sexual assaults
Although the most attractive might get put in a different part of the prison
I'd pretty much make sure that I'd be praised for my humanity if my side loses, but secretly I'd have my own slaves

this basically...the secret slave part too

Humanely and with dignity.

Make sure they have access to healthcare and education.

Make sure there are judges and investigators for handling crimes and violence.

No executions, just solitary confinement.

i'd get the 100 hottest women, then do a blindfolded vagina smelling test
Top 10 get to live in luxury with me, the rest have to spend 18 hours a day eating each other out
after that, idk, food and showers and reasonable accommodations

Food is rationed out by BMI. Hunger will drive these sluts to be the best they can be.
They can only eat from slop troughs, on hands and knees.
Regular exercise routines will make sure they are compliant, as energy levels are depleted, requiring more food.
Daily cleansing via hoses. they have 5 minutes to scrub down with soap, then get blasted with the hoses. Failure to keep yourself adequately clean will result in time spent in the K9 detention center, being fucked by drugged up dogs.
A lottery will be granted to 10 women every week. Winners will be taken to grooming and relaxation quarters to be pampered.
Similarly, 2 names will be drawn that are given the opposite treatment. they will be stripped and beaten, then raped by the guards in front of the entire camp, before being crucified.
Jobs range from cleaning and cooking, to glory hole duty for the guards, as well as several areas set up for the general public to enjoy, as it is their tax dollars that make this possible.

Id use intense brain washing to convince the really hot ones its the end of the world and that im the last man alive cause everyone got eaten by zombies for some reason. Then id ship us out to an island thats self preserving and live out the rest of my life in the laps of luxury not giving a fuck about the war. Newage hitler can suck it.

Id also have all of them made infertile

The ugly ones can just fight in front of the troops with shit guns and no equipment anyway.

Dude what

This

Punishment will vary in 3 tiers:
1) assault(physical/mental): extra labor for all parties involved.
2) nullify source: trouble maker will be raped equal to severity of trouble caused for 24hrs.
3) problems solved: repeat offender(s) will be raped until they're psychologically broken. Killers will be raped with out mercy or rest. Executed on the 7th day.

What if she does the raping and has a rape fantasy?

Also, how do you rape for say taking too much food? Do you like comfort her and kiss her whilst you rape her?

>What rules for women do you introduce?

All women are free for all camp staff to use in whatever way they like at any time.

The most attractive 20% are kept as sex slaves to keep the troops' morale up.

Executions are by impalement. The women are suspended by a sex-swing-like contraption over a spike about the diameter of a baseball bat with a needle-sharp tip. The tip is inserted slightly inside their vagina or anus, and then the harness supporting them is removed.

>execution
Bury people alive, plant apple trees on surface.

what is the objective of the camp?
to what end?

Multiple large penises taking her with no lube

Why would I be executing white women?

because black women would be already dead

>make them work 12 hours a day
>only female guards allowed
>Allow only poor males to stay with me for execution
>Everytime a female in the camp do a crime or kill another woman she will get executed
>befpre execution me or other males can rape her
>after war we would have done a clean job, with no possibilities of anyone know about rapes
>i would kill all the males collaborator if the camp close