I offer you a 5 of 10 live together same home gf but you aren’t allowed to ever turn off gps location services on...

I offer you a 5 of 10 live together same home gf but you aren’t allowed to ever turn off gps location services on your phone so she can always monitor your location, every 4 hours you have to update a social media with a picture of your location unless you are sleeping in bed with your gf

you always have to have your phone charged and with you unless you are sleeping in bed with you gf

She will never be more than 5 of 10 and she will only be into a quarter of the things you are into and you can’t force her to do anything she doesn’t want to do and you can’t be violent to her

Do you take my offer?

Nope.

Already have better tf

Why not

You think you’re going to get better than 5/10?

Explain how you have it better

Yeah, no thanks. Already have better, without your dumb tracking ideas.

Hell, I'd take a 2/10 as long as she isn't half as much of a cut as the one you've proposed

Stop being such a cuck

No, I wouldn't.
Also, I guess the same rules wouldn't apply to her.

Already have better than 5/10 and even if I didn't, the concept of that kind of controlling relationship is utter bullshit. My wife and I have a great relationship where she doesn't fucking check up on me all the time. My buddy has a wife who obsessively calls him and if he doesn't pick up she just calls and calls and calls until he does. They have had legit arguments because his phone was dead. That isn't healthy and that isn't in any way a relationship with mutual respect. Fuck that.

Offer declined, mines an 8 without your added bullshit and i get to do what i want with minor usual family obligations.
You get what you settle for so make sure you can live with it

Bump

Sounds like someone is in a shit situation and looking for advice, or maybe reassurance that what he has is worth it. While I may be off the mark, should this be a legit situation and a cry for help, my advice is to be done with it. Nobody is worth that kind of stress or headache, because it sounds as if they have baggage or issues that damaged them to the point of being unable to maintain a healthy relationship, and you shouldn't have to live with that kind of paranoia, no matter if she was a 5/10 or much higher. Sure, you could stay and try to help her build that trust again, show her that she doesn't need to carry the weight of all that fear or uncertainty, but that's something that needs quite a lot of time, nurturing, patience, and positive influence despite her negative thoughts or feelings that she may project in less than healthy manners. Just figure out what you're able to do, and more importantly, what you're willing to invest in this person. Should you doubt either of those, I would suggest you go your own way, and most definitely turn off your GPS location, just to be safe.

I wish you the best of luck.

>actually doing this for anyone, let alone a 5/10

Would rather fap

Sounds like some one has a controlling jealous girlfriend who doesn't want to dump her because he is afraid of being alone. Fuck that. Get used to being alone and something better will come around eventually if you are keeping your eyes open.

This is my life. Only my wife is a 2/10 frigid ballbuster.

not him, but I already have an 8/10

Said nothing about being faithful, so sure, I'll take it.
If she wants to see me hopping around town, banging other chicks on social media while she cleans the house and has a meal ready when I finish, that's up to her.

No. Why would I want to be chained to a manipulative, needy, boring cunt?

Cons
where are the pros?

no thanks

>sex
That's about it.

I'm thinking of a word. Starts with a "D". Ends with "ivorce her fat ass".

If she's wearing that virtue signalling feminist shirt it means one of two things...

Either she is boring and frigid in bed and thinks sex is degrading.

Or she has a rape fetish and wants to call you daddy.

No inbetween.

>I offer you an ugly chick
>and on top of that, she's a shitty gf!
>what do you mean no?

I have a rape fetish. When I was drunk (not really drunk) I used to turn on my girlfriend and when she was giving me a blow job I was acting like I felt asleep.
She usually wanted the dick so hard that if she noticed that I don't get up, she would still fuck me.
>feelsgoodbro.jpg

Yeah im lonely enough for that

This looks like a 4/10 really. Not ugly but just so damn plain and blocky. I’d do it for a 6/10.

Shit rules. I'd settle for 3,5/10, but I need my fucking space.

what happens if I dont follow the rules?

I wouldnt bother