How jelly are u?

How jelly are u?

I'm about as inverse amount of jealous as you are autistic.

those glorified holes really are shit...I would really prefer the infuckable hologram from blade runner

Jelly I can't legally murder you for having that

I have a wierd fetish of having an adult/teen doll. The feeling of controll and wierd little teapartys and all that shit. In reality i imagine those being a bitch to clean and keep nice.

The child ones dont interest me a bit since im not that pedo.

all in all. not jelly at all.

Peanut butter

It's not a robot so I'm not. I ain't so far gone I'll fuck a doll but I'm gone enough I'll fuck a robot.

She's beautiful.

prove it faget

one day it will come to life and kill you

That'd be so cute.

time stamp it faggot then i'll believe you

Where did you buy it?

timestamp with sharpie in pooper

I'd totally accept one as a gift, or buy one if the price wasn't so ridiculous.

With that amount of money you can safely have a sex trip and have sex with actual children, so I can't really conceive spending so much on a doll.

Also, I have a onahole and stopped using it quite soon, because having to clean it up makes masturbating a pain in the ass.

is an onahole good? I've been tempted to buy one but i've hesitated

Feeling wise, yes.

I got a tenga first, without knowing they're meant to be one use things. It felt very good.
Then I got the cheapest reusable one they had at the store, and it's not as good, but well, it was cheap.

I think that, with lube (I'm uncut so I never masturbate with lube) it does really feel like pussy.

My problem is really that you have to clean it (and you'd better do it right away, or you'll get a crusty piece of shit in no time), which makes it impossible to relax after cumming.

So yeah, go for it I guess, but you may get tired of it soon.

did you buy one at a local sex shop? I've thought about buying one online such as from jlist or others.

I live in Osaka, so yeah, I went to a local huge shop with such a variety you'd be amazed.

oh wow. Pretty neat. Thanks, i'll probably buy one when i have the expendable funds.

save your anger for more pathetic sadistic losers out there, OP isn't horrible for this. beats acting out on his weird little tendencies on thje afdj d

Not at all we all got our females to keep us company