Why do Blacks in United States claim to be descendants of Ancient Egyptians? Egyptians look mixed-race not Black

Why do Blacks in United States claim to be descendants of Ancient Egyptians? Egyptians look mixed-race not Black...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00help
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are descendants of Egyptians. You're just some jealous americuck.

Because the stupid

They don't have a history of civilization building, changing the world, language, and gorgeous art like whites. They have a history of mud huts and selling each other into captivity for shiny beads. That's a hard pill to swallow, so they lie to themselves.

subsaharan are different from north african blacks. Subs were basically tribes and hunter gatherers when euros adventured there.

The reason why we like this, this jewelry and this diamonds and stuff, they don't understand is, because we really from Africa, and that's where all this stuff come from. And we originated from kings, you know what I'm saying? So don't look down on the youngsters because they wanna have shiny things. It's in our genes, know what I'm saying? We just don't all know our history

>Why do Blacks in United States claim to be descendants of Ancient Egyptians?

Why do they claim to be vikings or chinese? Because they deal with a massive inferiority complex and they need to delude themselves into thinking that they at one point (even if it was thousands of years ago) were relevant.

Pretty much the same thing. Some slaves became plantation owners, or so those same niggers say; and those slaves were often bought as spoils of war.

how dare you, you fucking racist
denying black africans their greatness
how dare you imply that ancient egyptians looked like modern egyptians and not people from a different region that havent really accomplished anything of note since the beginning of humanity

WE

Lol western slaves are mostly from Western Africa you fuck tard. Modern African Americans have 0 connection to Egypt

Egyptians are current day Japanese people.

Not joking. They fled through India and went past the Korean Peninsula to found Japan, they were darker then and became whiter from the cold over time.

Lol

*Ancient Egyptians

I should point that out. Modern egyptians are just turks and arabs.

It's interesting that Whites from new world colonies are able to identify exactly which part of Europe they came from and when. To this day, most black Americans only consider their heritage as "African" instead of being from a specific tribe/colony/nation and have no real idea of their history

I'm sure it has to do with the conditions that they immigrated

>Blacks try to steal our history
>Whites try to destroy our ancestry/heritage

Is this a product of jelousy and envy.

Black Americans are more proud of being American than being Black. Source: went to a black Southern church for 10 years

One doesn't just forget where they came from because a bunch of light skinned people shipped them off elsewhere. Surely they'd remember details such as what tribe they were from and surely that information was passed down through African American generations, but of course blacks are notorious for not being very good at documenting their history

I only see sand niggers blowing up ancient structures, not whites

nigga stole my heritage

Nubia was like the Brazil or Harlem of the ancient world.

White Egyptians came in and made the blacks like them because they need them to work the gold mines.

Over time, they adopt Egyptian culture and rose in number.

Towards its downfall, Egyptians went SJW and backed a coup by Nubians.

Then the Assyrians chased the Nubians forces back to Nubia, Ethiopia because they didn't want blacks flooding their borders.

Idk man, pretty much every white knows ancient Egypt was powerful, it's just no ones going to pretend you haven't been shit for a long time

Ancient egyptians weren't white though this is some WE WUZ tier theory.

Although egypt isn't doing THAT badly and has its upsides if we follow that logic modern greeks are not related to their ancient counterparts because they're sunk in denbts,you people just have an unrealistic expectation.

Anyone got that picture of a nigger saying Rami Malek is a White dude? when hes full blooded Egyptian

That's a classic

WE WUZ SLAVES AND SHIT

North Africa had hunter gatherers but they got pushed back by drought, changing climate, and migrant Eurasians who could farm the banks of the Nile.

North Africa used to be filled with fresh water marshes that eventually dried up. People used to fish and hunt there.

They likely got pushed back to the Sahel, Eastern Africa, and Ethiopia. Then during subsequent Eurasian waves, they slowly conquered or absorbed by migrant populations from the near east.

FYI: The black folks trying to say WE WAZ KANGS are derided in the larger black community.

They call them "Hotepniggas", and they're the laughing stock of Black Twitter and other black social media sectors.

Source: my black friends :^)

I mean, Africa didn't have countries so that's moot, but the tribal thing is interesting. However I'm a first generation American and couldn't tell you what city in France my grandmother was from. Africans isn't history well that's true

You are not the same as the egyptians who made the pyramids.

Like I said. The remnants of those left your country a long time ago when the Nig and Saudi started taking over. They left and started over in the far east and are current day Japan.

You yourself likely just have 90% arab/mixed blood.

White people were most obsessed with Greece, Rome, Mesopotamia, Phoenicia.

Egypt was more mysterious because they couldn't decipher the hieroglyphics for a long time.

Now current archeologists may be more interested in ancient Indian, Balkan cultures.

Vinca culture, for example.

Sumerians are a big mystery. Some believe they could have been influenced by an even older civilization.

>The remnants of those left your country a long time ago when the Nig and Saudi started taking over. They left and started over in the far east and are current day Japan.

>Full Blooded Egyptian

topkek

Arab rape mongrel, as they all are now and have been more centuries.

Wrong. Don't pass go..

archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00help

They're decedents of conquered chieftains most likely so, yeah, they probably wuz kangz n sheit

not even egyptians want niggers to take their history

Japan was not civilized by Egyptians. It was civilized by Chinese colonists who mixed with the local polynesian-ish/melanisian-ish/austronisian-ish population.

The Chinese/Korean wave transformed the culture, technology, etc.

You're looking way, way too recently. The indigenous tribes of ancient ancient Japan were the remnants of Egyptians who moved east. The same ones created china too. The difference is the ones that ended up at the Japanese islands became isolated and the genetics stayed alot more intact, Their culture was indeed cross pollinated later by China as well as Buddhism from India with it, and a big influence on it. Chinese and koreans being virtually the same and mixing alot more with the other things over centuries.

Modern day Jap's are basically ancient egyptians given a couple thousand years of colder climate evolution.

That's not how evolution/natural selection works. The pyramid people couldn't gain any new traits or mutations that quickly.

They didn't.

Modern day japs are almost exactly what ancient egyptians looked like physically. Just that nips don't get as much sun.

Dude you're wrong, hang it up

>have family sold to separate plantations
>be forced to breed with African of another origin
>pass away/be sold away before child is of age to understand oral history

I'd be more surprised if a descendant slaves was able to maintain their families oral histories.

The Egyptians were in fact mixed-race. They were the offspring of black African kings and white women who fled to them from the caves of Europe

sauce?

Egyptians were Eurasian

They look Asiatic to me. Just another Aryan tribe from India, the birthplace of civilization

I think there are several reasons:

1. Lack of coherent history (African Americans are descended from many different peoples, scattered across the Continent, but mainly from countries sharing a coastline with the Atlantic)

This lack of common history other than slavery has them searching for something else. The truth of mud and straw huts and a basic oral history and no written language (true for most original people of Western Africa) is not very glamorous.

2. Crappy USA education system.
They have very limited education on the world outside their 50 states.
Sadly, some believe Africa is one large blob on the map and if Egyptians are African then they must be Egyptian.

This. Completely this, including all the Africans in Ireland and China bullshit. Pretty soon we'll see an article that explains how Africa went to the moon while Europeans still lived in caves.