S/fur fluffy fluff fluff

s/fur fluffy fluff fluff

wobble gobble

D

You somehow post the most cringworthy shit OP you truly are a faggot.
>Hurr durr s/fur!
>lesbians
>Shitty unappealing OC with vitiligo
>heterochromia makes me want to puke
>rainbow sclera
>pink sclera
>single dyed pink strand
>holy fuck who made that?
>Microlaptops
>probobly 100mb of ram and no graphicscard
>tracking on a bed
>one hand gaming?!
>Playing wow with cringeworthy glowing mice
>playing wow
>shitty taste in nipple piercings

Fucking dota what ever that's even worse and makes all the hardware issues I mentioned a million times multiplied.
Please kys or get a better taste in furs.

savage

You're going to call something cringeworthy then hit the thread with a wall of autism and a 9gag reaction image to top it off?

Feel free to post other fur stuff.

Who the fuck uses a mouse in their left hand?

Fucking retards aka left handed people

Can't sleep anymore. Still a bit high. I had an interesting dream that felt like a full blown trip, now I'm excited to really get the full effects of DXM.

He's right.

atleast you got a few hours.

Yeah. I'm half tempted to take some more Robitussin, don't know how it'll feel after 4 hours. I like getting high a little too much I'll admit.

Probably cause it dulls some of the other pains or distracts from them.

Definitely. At least I'm not completely stupid about it. I'm not a junkie or meth head yet, and it's still legal, so whatever. It helps.

Drugs won't fix any problems.
They will create more problems though.

Does seem they help him deal with stuff at the moment.

No, but they help temporarily. And they're just fun to me, I enjoy different experiences.

Precisely. It's a temporary solution.

I really wanna take these last 7 gelcaps and just trip balls. Make a day of it and have fun with 180mg DXM, sounds rad as fuck.

They don't help deal with anything. They are a distraction so you don't have to deal with real life.

Yeah.
Millions of homeless jobless vagrant drug addicts can't be wrong.
Drugs must be be the fun path to success.

Well real life fucking sucks, and they make it interesting. It's not like I'm an addict who just does everything I can get my hands on. I just like to have a little fun because everything bores me.

That's their own fault. They have problems that need fixing, and they try to solve them with stuff that doesn't work and creates more problems, there's no questioning that. But I'm not one of them. Hell, the hardest thing I've tried was a little bit of hydrocodone, and that's nothing. Drugs are fine when used in moderation. It's when you start needing them and sell all your shit to get something harder and harder like meth or heroin, then it's a problem. But I'm not that kind of person and wouldn't do that shit anyway.

Can anyone help me in finding a picture I have lost? I unfortunately lost my collection and there was one picture I've never been able to find. :(

Stronk, please.

I'm just anti drug.
It starts as a fun new thing to do then it destroys lives.

Weed being an exception.

Same can be said for alcohol and a bunch of other shit.

Although a glass of wine a week is supposed to be good for you.

That's why you don't drink and do a bunch of other shit either.

No, it's not an exception.

Yes. Alcohol is a drug.

In some cases, yes. It depends on the person and their reasoning for doing said drugs, what they do, and to what extent. Delysid almost died as a teenager from serotonin syndrome because he took a shit load of DXM, over a gram. I did 1/20th of it just to try it, and feel almost nothing. I knew guys in my high school who were doing meth at 15. It's not about the drug: it's the person. Any drug can be used responsibly, but it's up to the user to decide what, how, and how much they use.

This is 2018, buddy. Weed is an exception.

nothing like a train to brighten up the day

I need a fucking.

To be fair, a lot of potheads abuse it and are lazy and just talk about "dude weed lmao" while they smoke 6+ times a day. They are not responsible drug users, and even I have cut back a lot because I no longer find it interesting, and it's just too potent. Any drug can be abused, and weed is no exception.

Drugs make you want more drugs.
Even you are an example of that.
I'll stop for today though. I'm not here to rag on you about your life.

No its not an exception.
Legalization and normalization does not remove the harmful effects of it.

I feel like people are way too polarized on drugs. They either abuse the fuck out of whatever they enjoy, or demonize it like it's the worst thing in the world. Drugs can be a great thing, and modern medicine relies a lot on them. People are much healthier and live longer because of drugs whether you want to accept that or not. Yes, they can destroy lives, but that's the user's fault, not the drug itself. If people actually took a step back and looked at them rationally and for what they are, I feel like the number of people ruining their lives would drastically decrease, and society would be better overall.

Can you guys stop talking about drugs and post kitties and asshole close-ups??

I can do both

Basically, if people educated themselves on drugs and researched their effects and side effects, and decided what they agree and disagree with, society itself would change drastically. But ignorance is bliss, right?

I wanna put my dick in it.

Same

Why did I start doing digital painting? Now I look at this kind of stuff and see nothing but how awesome is this shading

I bet it clenches and spasms.

Of course no one wants to talk rationally and intelligently, nope. Just hold your opinions without discussing them or opening your mind to new ideas (hint: some drugs can do that too like LSD and psilocybin).

She seems to be getting off on it despite it hurting.

I love Mikhaila

As do I, one of my first furry crushes. I very much like flat chested and/or masculine girls.

I like all sizes but I've always had a special place in my heart for flat chested girls.

Same here. I've always liked tomboys and dykes and the like. I like when people act outside of gender stereotypes, so flat girls get me.

I'll cosign that.

If only I could find a tomboy or masculine gf like that. Too bad only guys like effeminate males like myself. It's honestly really depressing because I probably will be alone forever.

Can we please get some /fit/fur in here?

Also... Try to make me cum, s/fur. I need a good orgasm.

I don't think you want a /fit/ or stronk GF from what you just said, but muscles are very masculine.