Trumps getting impeached? When will he be impeached?

Trumps getting impeached? When will he be impeached?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/28/opinion/impeachment-donald-trump.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never. Stay mad kid

Never

never since he is doing a good job.

Never, can't you snowflakes realize the russian collusion thing is just a democrat wank fantasy.

Just keep wanking, trump will be POTUS for the next 7 years

Only in your dreams, sweetie.

> russian collusion thing
Trump might be innocent. As he is a bit too retarded to understand collusion, and as the braindead old retard he is, he probably didn't even understand how Putin was using him. But his campaign team was clearly involved with russians. Now the question is more, did trump in office try to stop the investigation into his campaign

He hasn't been charged with breaking any laws, let alone laws serious enough to justify impeachment proceedings. (you don't get impeached for breaking just any law, it takes specific levels of illegality).
You can't be impeached for being an asshole. So just fucking stop with the crying for impeachment because he says shitty things. It just makes you look like you failed 6th grade government class.

Also, if he is impeached, that only means he is brought up on the charges and the court proceedings start. It does NOT mean that he will be removed from office before. Its nearly impossible to remove a sitting president, impeachment proceedings nearly always fail.

AND if he is removed, Bernie or Hillary do not magically become president.
You get Mike Pence as president. He is a crazy bible thumper. If you think Trump is bad for minorities, women and the LGBT community, boy are you in for a surprise when Pence takes over.

I kinda hope it happens, just to see you fucking morons faces when you are blindsided by how much worse Pence will be for you.

And if Pence is removed with Trump (there is more chance you will win the lottery while being hit by lightning, this has never happened, there is no legal precedent for it) you get the next in line GOP bible thumping idiot. Except now you have someone 2 levels below being remotely qualified for the job.
If they are removed, and the next is removed and the next and the next, eventually you will end up with Jeff Sessions as president.

Now, please explain to me where Trump being impeached is something that will work out well for you?

>When your president is such a huge failure and an all around useless cunt, the only defense of him you have is "herr derr he hasnt been charged with breaking any laws"

Lol wtf has happened to the USA

Are you part of the DREAMER Act cuz it ain't happening. U mad bro?

This is bread. Great post

Stay mad, Ahmed.

Did you even bother reading my post you europoor retard?
I am clearly not a Trump supporter.

I am however realistic and not a child that lives in a "waa waaaa waaaa someone I don't like is in charge so arrest him!" fantasy land.

And I don't want Pence. And the snowflakes REALLY don't want Pence, they are just too fucking stupid to know it.

And I can't think of a president since and including Carter, that hasn't been a useless cunt and a failure.

If you knew anything about our country you would know that.

But you are a europoor kid.

Still bewildered as to how a "retarded" and "mentally unstable" man pulled off the biggest political upset in human history. And how he has the Dow Jones at an all time high while black unemployment is at an all time low. Keep crying leftfags. 7 more years. Get used to it.

I like how you faggots jumped up and down for Obama's 8 years as the Dow grew and grew, saying

"WAAAA WAAAAAAAA THE PRESIDENT DOES'T AFFECT THE DOW"

And now magically the president is why its climbing, even though it climbed all through Obama.

>being this retarded
>being this much of a political cuck

You are as fucking retarded as the liberals.

>good job
>pot not legal
Choose one

>Trumps getting impeached? When will he be impeached?
Can you hold your breath until then? Please? Maybe a plastic bag over your head would help. Anyway...try.

Im not a eurofag and i literally thank god im not an americunt every day of my life.
I cannot think of anything worse.

I dont even believe in god

Lied about 2nd amendment support

Lied about jail for Hillary

Not even trying to investigate Hillary

His healthcare plan is even worse than Obamacare, although at least the unconstitutional mandate is gone though

Drained the swamp and filled it with even less qualified billionaire friends. Its worse now than it was before, how the fuck that is even possible I don't know, but he managed it.

Can't manage to keep a staff. Which means he hired people who couldn't handle the job to begin with. Good job.
I am not a liberal, before you go to that old "I have no reply so I am gonna cry liberal" hack line.

Cry more faggot GOP cuck.

>I don't believe in god

Neither do I and neither do a huge number of people that is increasing every day. Religion is on the down slope in the US

You would know that, if you knew anything about the US.

>Lied about 2nd amendment support
>Lied about jail for Hillary
>Not even trying to investigate Hillary
>His healthcare plan is even worse than Obamacare, although at least the unconstitutional mandate is gone though
>Drained the swamp and filled it with even less qualified billionaire friends. Its worse now than it was before, how the fuck that is even possible I don't know, but he managed it.
>Can't manage to keep a staff. Which means he hired people who couldn't handle the job to begin with. Good job.
>I am not a liberal, before you go to that old "I have no reply so I am gonna cry liberal" hack line.
Seems to be a perfect politicians for you stupid Americans. How is he worse than Clinton or Obama or any of your other politician/criminals?

Id kill myself before i cared about the US

The USA is like that kid at school that wears a tapout shirt, thinks hes fucking top shit and smart and popular and always bullies the other kids who just want to mind their own business.
And nobody actually likes them but we all just kinda put up with their shit because its easier that way

You put up with it because he'd kick your ass in a split second, kek.

He's literally committed obstruction multiple times, he could be impeached for that alone

when the jews give israel back to the muslims
dont forget its stolen land

ffs, just split the country up already.
I've never heard a joke as big as the UNITED States of America.

>I've never heard a joke as big as the UNITED States of America.
AMEN!!

This. People outside of America don't give a shit about them.

Yeah he probably would, but its funny because you cant even afford to look after your own citizens because "HUR DUR WE NEED MOAR GUNS YEEHAW"

literal laughing stock of the world

Hes staying bitch! #TRUMP_PENCE2020 !

Please explain how anyone besides trump with political experience could be worse. Pence is undoubtedly worse in some regards than trump, but I can't see a hard line Christian proffesional politician doing worse than what trump has been

Aye, Captain!

>I don't care about the US

>Posts crying about it nonstop
Sure you don't care...

Not charged even once. So right now, he can't be impeached for that alone.

America's best...always! LMAO

Keep in mind they "bully kids" that are murdering each other most of the time. It looks like bullying because humans from a global prespective are fucking garbage

I SUCK JEW COCK!

twitter dat com/VP/status/957239349606838273

He committed the act and it's a charge that could stick is my point. Collusion with russia is too easy to cover up because it didn't happen in the public eye

Your logic is retarded.
Americans have been killing themsekves for as long as you have been around.

Your country was literally founded onyou killing yourselves.

>When will he be impeached?
Not until Mueller says so. Maybe tomorrow night.

People like you are why I hope it happens. So I can laugh when you are blindsided by Pence. Its going to be glorious.

Name something in your life that has actually become worse than it was under Obama. Go ahead, I will wait. Worse for YOU, not someone else, but YOU.

Trump sucks but he has done nothing. Just like Obama did, and nearly everyone before both of them.
You do know that Pence supported "conversion therapy" which is essentially imprisoning homosexuals, with zero due process, then basically torturing them till they renounce being gay.

Also that when questioned about segregating homosexuals from the general public, he replied supporting it.
But hey, Trump said mean things about countries that are in fact, objectively speaking, shitholes.

His impeachment will long term help to toxify GOP hard core anarcho capitalist rhetoric. We will be able to point back to the utter failures the GOP has wrought on this country.

I'm not fond of the neo/liberals running the Dem party but theyre miles ahead of the Republicans in this country.

Anyone who doesn't realize Trump is a shady piece of shit is at this point a full fledged regard. Mueller is piling on more and more evidence of obstruction and slowly leaking to the media.

Nunes is going crazy with full on McCarthy tactics because Mueller is closing in. All you Trump supporters, just remember when this is all over you are very very stupid people and should consider that you can't be trusted to vote thoughtfully so just stay home.

>he committed the act

The problem is that by legal standards that keep you and I from being charged with things that we probably did, he hasn't done it.

Which is why he hasn't been charged, because there isn't enough evidence, which means the charges wouldn't stick.

They may eventually have enough to make it stick, but they don't right now.

Never the guy from 2056 said he serves 8 years

When OP ceases to be a faggot

Annnnd another retard that replies without even bothering to read my post.

I am not a trump supporter, in any way, shape or form.

If you had a god damned brain you wouldn't have needed to be told that.

I don't give a shit whether pence is better or worse. I want trump out of office by whatever means because it will hurt trumptards. All I'm interested in is seeing their tears and listening to their outraged sobbing and bitching. I know it might never happen, but if it does, that day will be a day of joy for me. I'll record eight hours of fox "news" and watch it whenever I need cheering up for the rest of my life.

Well I'm Canadian and we were founded on killing natives, which are technically now canadians so yes.

My point is Americans have simply been doing what all top tier societies have always done.

>There is a group with the majority military power
>group with power sits on the shoulders of those without significant power or a need for the majority power
>maorist abuses power or stretches grasp to thinly
>majority power implodes
>chaos
>new majority power

Read some history chief

Fucking Libtard Commie Faggot - TRUMP 2020

Did trump not try to outlaw abortion and pull health care from millions rendering their lives in question? He does things he claims he can do and fucks them up. As far as conversion goes, if the person says they're converted and there that stup I'd who cares. Also I'm Canadian I am an objective observer fuck em all

>2016: Election can't be rigged
>2017: Trump colluded with Putin to win the election
>2018: Trump may be innocent, b-but maybe he tried to stop the investigation for the wrong reasons. Oh God please

He fired an investigator in the process of compiling evidence, which is obstruction by preventing or delaying the investigation. Get some weasel jew like ben shapiro to fast talk a supreme court done deal

So you want something worse for this country, all because you are mad at a group of retards.

Also, and this is something covered in high school government class... Removal of a sitting president would be devastating for the USA's standing in the world.

By every actual, real world measure, removing trump, although he is an asshole and hasn't done a fucking thing but be a mess, is bad for the US.

Hey how's the weather in retard town population: Your stupid ass?

You dumb grubby little cocksucker. If you took 5 minutes to actually research this outside of whatever stupid ass echo chamber you let fart into your mouth so that you can kiss it back into your red hatted friend's mouths then you would understand it was obstructing the investigation into Michael Flynn, not Trump himself at that point.

Now Flynn has obviously taken a plea deal and we will see him flip on someone like Kushner or Trump himself for better evidence of collusion.

You do know that a Russian oligarch bought a Trump property in Florida for way over value just when Trump needed cash for his campaign?

No. He gave those things lip service.

Just like Obama gave lip service to gun laws.

>Terrorism would exost if it werent for usa
>the middle east would be full of 1st world countries if it werent for usa
>the ever impending thread of nuclear destruction would be non existant if it were for usa
>there would most likely be global world peace if it werent for the usa

Wouldnt exist*

Its not an echo chamber, is the real world.

Since I live in an echo chamber and obviously you claim charges have been pressed, name when. Go ahead I will wait. Post a link to the news articles about the charges that have been pressed.
No charges have been pressed. I am 100% correct on this.

See here's what you liberal SJWs don't understand. I am a self professed Trumptard. If Trump was impeached and found guilty and removed from office there would be no tears. He would have been put through due process and been removed. I would say it was the right thing. The only ones crying are the snowflakes like yourself. Get over it, Hillary is a criminal and she fucking lost.

He would never be impeached while the Republicans hold the Senate...After the 2018 midterms we'll see. However, as someone previously mentioned, the next in line for the throne are all douchebags as well... and one might argue, they are worse...See the only advantage we have with Trump is that he hasn't craft enough to hide his douchebaggery...Look at Obama...He did horrible things, like the NDAA of 2012, green lighting pipelines that weren't getting press while pretending he was against spreading them, his drone wars and a long list of other horrible deed...but he carried himself in a dignified manner, and so people like him...Similar can be said for every president going back to Reagan. With Trump, you can see how horrible he is (unless you watch Fox or Breitbart) and he clearly is the President the US deserves... Okay sure I feel sorry for all who will suffer as a result....Not as much for the idiots that still like him, but they are idiots and will never grasp what will be fucking up their world...They'll continue to blame everyone except the guilty parties, that's what idiots do...However, after all the shit we are doing to the world, we do kinda deserve Trump.

How does it feel to have so little to actually come back with that you have no choice but to resort to calling me a trump supporter when I have clearly stated several times that I am not.

Can you just not read?

mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/28/opinion/impeachment-donald-trump.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

the case is still ongoing user

it took 2 years from the point the Satuday Night Massacre occurred to Nixon's resignation

these things take time, and the facts that 1. RNC, NRA, etc. offices were being raided left and right last year by the FBI and 2. several Trump campaign members have been working for the FBI or, in others' cases, flat-out plead guilty, shows that this case is real, and it's developing

Exactly right. I'm so sick of liberals screaming for impeachment thinking if he's impeachment he is removed from office. You cannot arrest a sitting president. For a sitting president to be charged and convicted of a crime, he or she would have to be fired. For this to happen, a president has to be impeached, tried by the senate with at least 75 percent of legislators voting for removal. The whole process would take years. But most importantly, he hasn't committed any crimes. He can fire whoever he wants for whatever reason, and he ask the fbi to start or stop investigations as he pleases. That is his constitutional authority.

Yeah dumbass if you read my post you'd see I never insinuated you were but was more or less pointing out how stupid your false equivalency rhetoric is and why Trump facing consequences for his actions is important for the overall health of our democracy.

Do you freebase pure stupid or have you moved up to injecting it directly into your veins you dumb sack of shit?

>I don't give a shit whether pence is better or worse. I want trump out of office by whatever means because it will hurt trumptards. All I'm interested in is seeing their tears and listening to their outraged sobbing and bitching. I know it might never happen, but if it does, that day will be a day of joy for me. I'll record eight hours of fox "news" and watch it whenever I need cheering up for the rest of my life.
Yeah! I can identify! I LOVE watching the replay of the election night fun you libshits had! PRICELESS!

He's retarded... yet there you sit in your mom's basement while the very successful business millionaire made it to president. Dude if he's retarded where does that put you?

>terrorism wouldn't exist if it werent for the usa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Terrorism was happening LONG before the usa was formed. The majority of terrorism happens elsewhere in the world

The VAST overwhelming majority of islamic terrorism, is directed at, and kills, other muslims, in islamic countries.
Holy fuck how are you millenials this stupid?

Здapoвa ёптa! Кaк caми, кaк мyтки? Кaк тaм Tpaмп-тo пoживaeт?

>duurrr I think all the available information for an FBI investigation is public all the time.

>If Trump was impeached and found guilty and removed from office there would be no tears. He would have been put through due process and been removed.

Tell that to Sup Forums

hell they're ALREADY crying "FAKE NEWS DEEP STATE CONSPIRACY MUH EMAILSSSS" and have been for months

not to mention that Trump regularly sends out whiney tweets at 3am crying because Fox News told him that someone said something mean about him

so much for liberals being snowflakes

Paul Ryan is next in line after Pence.

Don't worry...be happy!

He didn't ask you to care fuck nuts. He asked you to educate yourself so your autistic verbal vomit has some base.

You sadly keep deflecting where you are from so I'm going to do what you do. You must be from Antarctica you penguin fucking retard king of the south. I bet you don't even have schools there and have to fuck your grandparents for knowledge like the days before

same shit
different day
stay mad kid

Hy тyпыыыыe

sure kid
stay mad

Hillary lost! Get over it!

so weak

sure kid
stay mad

>and have to fuck your grandparents for knowledge like the days before
The American way! There were only fifty survivors of the Mayflower, so fucking relatives was the way the colony populated.

sure kid
stay mad

sure kid
stay mad

sure kid

New York Times? LULZ

sure kid

so weak

I could care less if you are or not and I dony know if youre the same person the boards anonymous. However you said something really stupid so yeah I'm going to assume youre a Trump suppprtwr. But I noticed that you didnt respond to my point cuz I hurt ur fee fees with my words so that's actually pretty funny.

Got any response to the point that Trump was obstructing a very real investigation into Flynn not Trump and that is where the obstruction charges will stem from.

memes
its how the retarded post

sure kid

amen! those were glorious days for salt miners, they had so much they didn't know what to do with it, morale was at an all time high.