"The numbers are always skewed on these kinds of things. Obviously people exaggerate, because, I mean...

"The numbers are always skewed on these kinds of things. Obviously people exaggerate, because, I mean, Hitler wouldn't have even had time to kill six million Jews. That just doesn't make sense."

-Zach Braff

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population_in_1939
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005276
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_federal_election,_March_1933#Results
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ya like Hitler had one nut.he clearly had six million testicles

Hitler didn't kill them himself, if it was done under his order, his troops were doing it while he tackles other issues. Whether Hitler killed 6 million jews or not, I don't really know for sure. But still, you need to show credible evidence for that claim to convince others.

He never said this, you retarded edgelord

12 million fag

So very new

>done under his order
Like he had the time and patience to tell every SS trooper individually his order

Let the anti-zionists control your mind goyim

This. Hitler did nothing wrong.

>not understanding the chain of command

Wew lad.
Also 1/10 for being a complete enough retard to make me reply.

all joking aside though, if you think that 1 man had the power to indoctrinate the minds of 39 million people in 1939, even with outliers who went along with it but didn't agree (estimated at a mere 13%), and the 500,000 jews who lived in Germany (making it more like 33 million) then you are very deluded.

Making up statistics is fun, isn't it?

I need more of these

Moar

How are you people always assuming that only Jewish people got exterminated? What about Slavs and Gypsies? Surely none of nationalities saw holocaust.

you obviously have no fucking clue what youre talking about.

You either are trolling or have zero idea about WW2. You don't think an outlier could possible hijack a political party and then make them do things that aren't necessarily in their best interest. Plus the six million isn't just from Germany. They were exporting as many people as they could from every occupied country they could. Efforts were ramped up towards the end of the war as methods were perfected. Let's just assume that only 3 million were killed. It doesn't make the impact of the event any less for those that experienced it and are descendents it. Weather or not you personally feel "Hitler did nothing wrong" is irrelevant to reality.

German Population 1939 ~ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population_in_1939 (actually 87M)
Jewish Population in Germany 1933 ~ ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005276 aprox. 500,000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_federal_election,_March_1933#Results votes from 1933 election

I was joking but do actually agree with you. some things can't be undone. But idiots like indicating Hitler was responsible for every and all Nazi party regimes, killings and ultimate failure is far from the truth.

OC

more OC

he is right, but a moron. 6 million was the overall loss of life during ww2. the holocaust claimed roughly 1.5 million jews.

even more OC

Good shit my nigga

>Being this much of a newfag.

this almost revives this very dead meme

nice dubs, newfag